*1013: Go God Go XII*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Athena1999

Postby Athena1999 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 11:59 pm

CTE!!! Nice to see you back!

But dude, I have the feeling that it's all going to be about Cartman... and exactly like the second half of the previous episode was.

Personally, I hope Eric puts his shirt back on. XD
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:13 am

I just hope the trial and verdict of Cartman will be like the trial and verdict of Saddam Hussein! Believe me, Saddam got the guilty verdict and the death sentence just 2 days ago! I wonder if Saddam can go back to hell again and reconcile with his ex, Satan? :cartmanoooh:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:28 am

In the South Park world, Saddam is still in heaven hiding weapons of mass destruction from God. :)
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:56 am

I thought he was seen in Christopher Reeve's assembly of evil villains in "Krazy Kripples", and later arrested in Canada in "It's Christmas in Canada". Technically they could kill him off (again) if they wanted to.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Wed Nov 08, 2006 12:58 am

They could easily have him on trial in Canada, or something. He's committed... two crimes there. It could work. D:

Oh, inconsistencies are so great.
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:09 am

Seeing those two picture of Cartman pretty much clinch the fact that the other boys will hardly be in this episode at all. That is, if they even are in it. Ah well. As long as all four boys are included equally in the final episode of season ten, I'll be happy.

I can't wait until tomorrow night to see this episode. I'm anxious to find out exactly how the hell Cartman is going to get back to the present.
abcbcdcdef

Postby abcbcdcdef » Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:20 am

this is just a Cartman-centred episode again! I just hope SP can keep a balance, the other 3 are not involved, esp. Kenny. I am quite disappointed already before seeing the episode. Just hope the plot kicks ass, so I wont fall into sleep while watching it.
Mr. Hat_DX27

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:49 am

I do wish they’d make more eps focusing on minor characters...but hey, if Tweek gets TWO lines in an ep (like in MLNW and HoE2k6), ANYTHING is bound to happen sooner or later.
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
gooneh

Postby gooneh » Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:27 am

I reckon they've learnt how to play the fans by now.

I mean think about it, the episodes that have very little preachy/political stuff in them or episodes that involve lots of supporting characters have been the killer episodes (e.g. 'make love not warcraft', 'tsst', 'the return of chef', and to a lesser extent 'miss teacher bangs a boy') this season, yet they haven't been doing many of them of late...or maybe i'm just crazy :P

Anyway, I think this episode will be arguing that religion doesn't necessarily start wars or something extending on that line from last week: "isnt evolution the answer to how but not the answer to why?"
rastaciccio

Postby rastaciccio » Wed Nov 08, 2006 1:31 pm

someone know when this episode will be available on internet?

.............. because i'm italian and i don't know when this season will join to my country
tanks a lot
bye
Hamster at Dawn

Postby Hamster at Dawn » Wed Nov 08, 2006 4:11 pm

Rooster_Costume wrote:Seriously, it better be better than that whole manitee bullsh*t they pulled in Cartoon Wars; the only negative about that episode.

Are you kidding? That was hilarious!

Anyway, I don't think it will be in three parts because that would make the third part the last in the series and I just don't think they would do that.

I don't mind how many parts it's in as long as it's funny. The first part was rubbish apart from the beginning when Mr. Garrisson is 'explaining' evolution and when Cartman is waiting for the Wii.

Hopefully we'll see more of professor chaos in this next installment - he could be an important part of the storyline.
It would be so funny if he was the king of the otters and there could be some kind of underworld spoof but that would also be really stupid so I don't see it happening.

Cartman centred episodes are good but I would like to see some of the characters. An episode focused on Kenny wouldn't really work but he should be in it more.
dey_turk_majurb

Postby dey_turk_majurb » Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:19 pm

rastaciccio wrote:someone know when this episode will be available on internet?

.............. because i'm italian and i don't know when this season will join to my country
tanks a lot
bye

Good ol' irc.Tveps has it on Limewire around 9am the nextday.
and you can allways try http://www.southparkfiles.com as well.
Aym_Dand

Postby Aym_Dand » Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:32 pm

gooneh wrote:Anyway, I think this episode will be arguing that religion doesn't necessarily start wars or something extending on that line from last week: "isnt evolution the answer to how but not the answer to why?"

Yeah, I mean you could even make the argument that war is a good thing. It forces people to innovate and actually displays that evolution is still happening. A few years ago I read this book "Guns, Germs and Steel" and it talked about how because there were so many different warring factions in the Eurasian continent over thousands of years they refined their weapons, fighting systems and even crops and domesticated animals to such an extent that made it possible for Europeans to sail west and kick so much native indian ass in North and South America, where there weren't as many warring factions and therefore much less innovation.

And plus, I think if there is a god we are only here for its entertainment, and everyone knows there's nothing more compelling than war. I also have a theory that god itself is evolving, and for proof I point to the dinosaurs. All kids love dinosaurs, and I think when dinosaurs ruled the Earth god was just going through its dinosaur phase.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
rastaciccio

Postby rastaciccio » Wed Nov 08, 2006 5:45 pm

tanks man !!!!!!!
see you soon..........
ciccio***
discipleofhankey

Postby discipleofhankey » Wed Nov 08, 2006 6:33 pm

continuing Aym_Dand's discussion ...

(Re: your point about War forcing innovation) That's true. Maybe war isn't a *good* thing - but an "in all dark clouds a silver lining " kinda thing. Same with disease, pestulance, Mencia ...

"The only winner in the war of 1812 was Tchaikovsky."
Solomon Short

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”