*1101: With Apologies to Jesse Jackson*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:37 pm

Oh yeah, there's the scene with "Randy and the rednecks" thing. Didn't that scene remind you or us of 24, perhaps?

Oh, and the midget fight (complete with "Down with the Sickness" by Disturbed) is so hilarious, I even sang that song too. Cool! :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanlaugh:
Still the same as it ever was.
Kennys hoodie

Postby Kennys hoodie » Thu Mar 08, 2007 8:16 pm

Cartman kicking that midgets ass and laughing at him throughout the whole episode!Brill,...The rednecks.....Very funny!,....The whole "n*gger" thing........er i think it funny but was used too much.

But i know i'm off topic,You guy cameback with this one after that stanley cup one.........Why,Maybe "I don't get it"? :wink:
Favourite quote:"How would you like to suck my balls,Mr.garrison!"
Taranis_Music

Postby Taranis_Music » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:05 pm

I thought this epsiode was great. I just hope that the rest of the season follows and Matt and Trey don't just put out crap for the rest of the season.
xum700

Postby xum700 » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:10 pm

really amazing episode.
was laughing my ass off throughout this one.
Do you have a problem with me ??
Report the complaint by calling 18**-KISS-My-S
CartmanMills

Postby CartmanMills » Thu Mar 08, 2007 9:29 pm

That was probably one of the best I've seen, especially the Cartman stuff and the 'Down with the Sickness' part. Well done to Trey and Matt for not dwelling on the issue but going back to great funny comedy.
SterileEyes

Postby SterileEyes » Thu Mar 08, 2007 11:39 pm

9/10

Slowed down a bit towards the end.

Other than that,

HILARIOUS!!

:lol:

f*ckin' Cartman! As a rule, anytime he laughs non-stop through an episode, so do I.

Cheers!

Here's to 6 more classics...
Tweeks_Coffee

Postby Tweeks_Coffee » Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:14 am

It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great. The opening Wheel Of Fortune scene was great, even if we did know what was going to happen. None of the plot lines did much for me though. Cartman's bit was especially tedious towards the end. It was good enough, not the best season opener, but far from the worst.
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:17 am

Last night's episode was excellent. Oh man...I seriously freaking loved it. I'm so glad that it turned out to be a lot better than what I was originally expecting.

Ahh...first, the funny stuff. The whole beginning scene with Randy on Wheel of Fortune immediately had me laughing. The way he screamed "n*ggers!!" on national television was just brilliant. XD Poor Randy. He was only trying to win money. :B

Not only that, but the scene when Randy 'apologized' to Jesse Jackson by literally kissing his ass was so hysterical. XD

And the part where Cartman was screaming "RACE WAAAR!" in the middle of the hallway was funny. When I first saw the commercial for the episode the other day, I had no idea what the hell he was talking about. I was confused by what the hell that meant, but the episode explained it. XD "WHITES WIN AGAIN!"

And then, there's that whole midget (or perhaps I should say little person) scene. Listening to Cartman laugh hysterically when the midget walked out kinda had me laughing. XD I mean, it's not like it's even funny making fun of a little person, but there's Cartman, the only one in the room laughing. I felt bad for Mr. Nelson though; I mean, he tried to prove that whatever Cartman said about him wouldn't hurt him in any way. I guess he proved his point after he beat Cartman in that fight.

I just loved how the midget kept trying to tell Cartman that his words had no effect on him, but Cartman would just kep laughing and making jokes. Like the part when he tried to give Cartman a taste of his own medicine. "Good morning, Fatso." Haha. XD

But anyway, the way Matt and Trey tackled the issue was cleverly done. The "n*gger Guy" thing...XD And I loved how, at the end, Randy and all of the other "n*gger Guys" went to Congress only to get the phrase "n*gger Guy" banned, rather than the actual racial slur. XD It's like, after all of that, they didn't really learn their lesson. They were worried about themselves being discriminated against rather than the black people. I found that to be ironic. (I guess it's supposed to be ironic, though. XD)

Overall, I thought this episode was awesome. It was definitely a great way to kick off the season. I look forward to the next six episodes of the run, and I hope that they're just as good, if not better, than this episode.
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:26 am

I just couldn't believe that the word "n****r" went past the censors! Let's see if one of the other six episodes will have a storyline about Saddam Hussein's execution next week! I hope. :idea: :cartmannohat: :cartmansmirk:
Still the same as it ever was.
Pirateogta

Postby Pirateogta » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:34 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:Just like how you're a loser because you're racist. Go back to Alabama where you were born and make love to your mother, as is your people's custom.

I was born in Pennsylvania, sorry. And I wouldn't consider myself a loser for having my own opinion. You're pathetic.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:40 am

Pirateogta wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:Just like how you're a loser because you're racist. Go back to Alabama where you were born and make love to your mother, as is your people's custom.

I was born in Pennsylvania, sorry. And I wouldn't consider myself a loser for having my own opinion. You're pathetic.

STATE WAAAAAAAAAAAR!!
Email notifications do matter, people.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:54 am

Pirateogta wrote:

I know someone who was born in Pennsylvania. They're smart. Racists like you are idiots and are pathetic. You were not born up north, people up north have some semblance of intelligence.

EDIT: And your opinion is just as valid as an assh*le who says sex with nine-year olds is okay.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:02 am

Butt-Pirateogta wrote:

Hey loser, if you're so hung up over the differences in people's skin color, maybe you should level the playing field by flaying off all of your skin. After all, I'm sure you bleed the same color as everyone else. Since you were the one who brought it up, it's only fair that you go first. I even have a chainsaw you can borrow.
Grizim

Postby Grizim » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:27 am

The guy can come in and correct me if I'm wrong, but there's a good chance he's just joking around.

And whether he's a racist assh*le or not, "n*gger" [i:05131]shouldn't[/i:05131] be censored if "cracker", "spic" and "chink" aren't. If you ask me, that's reverse racism in its most common form.
As enjoyable as abuse.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:27 am

[quote="Pirateogta":07841]that episode sucked except for the beginning and the midget plotline. there should have been a mass extermination of all n*ggers at the end or something, that would have done it.

6.2/10

crackers

wow so the word n*ggers is censored but not crackers... wow. I'm never watching this f*cking show again. that does it.

honkeys

so insults for the superior race are okay but not for the inferior race?

[b:07841](MERGING SEVERAL POSTS INTO ONE)[/b:07841][/quote:07841]

LOL..You know whats funny? All I really got from this post is "Pirateogta can't say n*ggers..Waaaaaa", and you know what else, people like you are the reason for the slur Cracker..LOL..But yeah, it is so sad the way you are oppressed, and can't get away with giving sh*t to other races the way you could have in the 1950's..I am crying a river for your cracker ass right now.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”