*1101: With Apologies to Jesse Jackson*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:35 am

I have no problem with that Griz. :lol: I just don't like this spammer/douche.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
NuGGet117

Postby NuGGet117 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:51 am

What was the song that was playing while they were fighting?
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Fri Mar 09, 2007 2:53 am

NuGGet117 wrote:What was the song that was playing while they were fighting?

"Down with the sickness" - Disturbed
AlferdPacker

Postby AlferdPacker » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:18 am

albino.black.sheep wrote:STATE WAAAAAAAAAAAR!!

Haha... yeah, you got it.

GET IT ON, BOYS!
So many Christians ond so few lions!
hainted

Postby hainted » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:38 am

This episode was (overall) even funnier the 2nd time I watched it.

Some parts were funnier the first time but overall the whole ep was funnier after watching it again.

Another classic. :lol:
Pirateogta

Postby Pirateogta » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:23 am

It doesn't matter what f*cking state you're from, 95% of Americans are downright retarded, especially in the South.

For Science's sake, 90% of the people I encounter on forums like this think that the word "anyway" is pronounced "anyways" and even more people are too stupid to correctly use the saying "I couldn't care less" instead saying "I COULD care less"!!!!

Arguing with these people is a hopeless cause. You know something's wrong when people's excuse for not using proper grammar and spelling is that they're "not in English class". The whole point of f*cking English class is so when you're not in English class, you don't sound like a complete f*cking moron.

But dat english sh*t be whack dog. f*ck da police!

If it isn't obvious there's no God by now, then I don't know what else to say...
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:28 am

Pirateogta wrote:It doesn't matter what f*cking state you're from, 95% of Americans are downright retarded, especially in the South.

For Science's sake, 90% of the people I encounter on forums like this think that the word "anyway" is pronounced "anyways" and even more people are too stupid to correctly use the saying "I couldn't care less" instead saying "I COULD care less"!!!!

Arguing with these people is a hopeless cause. You know something's wrong when people's excuse for not using proper grammar and spelling is that they're "not in English class". The whole point of f*cking English class is so when you're not in English class, you don't sound like a complete f*cking moron.

But dat english sh*t be whack dog. f*ck da police!

If it isn't obvious there's no God by now, then I don't know what else to say...

This might shock some people, but aside from the first bit, I agree with this guy.(And the no God line. I think idiots are the highest form of comedy. Evidence that God has a sense of humor. :lol: )
That's how it's down here on the farm!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:41 am

Yeah, I agree with him there, even though I am guilty of incorrect grammar often, and frequently.
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:58 am

swellman7 wrote:
NuGGet117 wrote:What was the song that was playing while they were fighting?

"Down with the sickness" - Disturbed

That's a great song, and it fit perfect in that particual scene!

It's was a great show to start the season with, keep ud the good work the next 6 weeks!!
Spielautomaten kostenlos spielen durch meine Homepage!

DieAchse: Hier finden Sie Alles über Roulette online.

Ein Einarmiger Bandit macht immer spaß!
Hier gibt asSpielautomaten Spiele online!
Im_not_Gay

Postby Im_not_Gay » Fri Mar 09, 2007 9:02 am

Dude! That is so totally cool having Disturbed playing while Cartman and the midget are fighting.
All together now.

Get up, c'mon get down with the sickness!!!
"What the heck is a rim job?"

"Oh well that's where you put your legs behind your head and have someone lick your ass"...
joelsgotmail

Postby joelsgotmail » Fri Mar 09, 2007 4:51 pm

Rooster_Costume wrote:
The part with Randy got a bit stale in the middle, but the irony of the whole thing pulled it right back up. Great way to recover. I nearly died laughing when those rednecks started shooting at Randy, and the faces on all of the black people after the ban against n*gger guy was passed. Plus the end with Stan and Token was great. The way Token reacted throughout is the kind of behavior that pisses me off, though.

That's because you just don't get it! :P
Come on guys....let see some good episodes....and fold towely up for good!
Tatia

Postby Tatia » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:04 pm

I found the song pretty lame. Was supposed to be ironically lame? Maybe it was supposed to relate to wrestling? Anyway, the song is old and busted.

The episode was pretty funny. Although, does everything always have to be controversial and deal with current events? And when Stan makes his speeches, I sometimes get the feeling that Matt / Trey think their audience have low IQs, and can't ever get the point of the episode.
DestinyBlue

Postby DestinyBlue » Fri Mar 09, 2007 5:21 pm

For me this episode was spot on.

With the ender to season 10 a dud in my book I was pleasently supprised by this episode, deffinatly restored my faith in Matt and Trey :D

This one had the right mix of laughs and message. Im sorry, but the midget thing was really funny XD Just they wany they animated him waking! Had me in stiches. Is he real?!
The opening made me laugh as well, I assumed that the answer -was- n*ggers and there was going ot be trouble with the production company or something. But im glad they kept it just that it was Randys ignorance. Since im from the UK and the Jade Goody things been banded about so much I cant help but notice the similarities in both, wonder if it was insiration...

Sure iv seen funnier/better episodes, but the ammount I laughed during this its got to be up there for me!

Heres to a wicked season! :D Ill drink to it!
Tweek

Postby Tweek » Fri Mar 09, 2007 6:48 pm

That was a great start to the new season, I hope they can keep up the high standard.
Naivok

Postby Naivok » Fri Mar 09, 2007 7:59 pm

http://nuclearworldaction.com/video.html

I was dieing at the part where Cartman told the midget to say "Caroline! don't go into the light!" because that midget did kinda look like that old lady from Poltergeist hahah
Darth Chef: Hello there children, how would you like to suck on my chocolate salty balls.

SAC Leader: You mean like a chocolate candy?

Darth Chef: No, I mean my balls!!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”