*1102: Cartman Sucks*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:47 am

Oneirogenic wrote:and

3) Omg, Bradley ♥

Aha, Bradley was adorable. XD

Anyways, I'll save my whole in-depth summary of the episode for the next time I get on, or something, as I'm so f*cking out of it right now. I'll just have to say that from this viewing, it was pretty OK, yet I felt it wasn't pretty funny in some parts. All in all, I'll give it a 6/10, yet I'm gonna watch it again tomorrow or on Friday and post said in-depth summary.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
aristottlesdeathwish

Postby aristottlesdeathwish » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:55 am

AssassinKenny wrote:really good ep for sure, doesn't top last week, but a solid episode for sure. Gotta love Cartman's overexplanations and overpreperation for that photo. And I felt a bit annerved about the way that camp operates, it's similar to these cuntwads:

http://lovegodsway.org/

Bunch of intolerant motherfucking pricks. Ripping on the screwed up catholic beliefs never gets old in my book.

Nah, this isn't even catholic, this is just frickn messed up. I found this video on that site. I can't believe it's real.

http://www.eveningservice.com/Video
"When you do something right, no one knows you have done anything at all"=Futurama
TV4Fun

Postby TV4Fun » Thu Mar 15, 2007 4:57 am

Sol_110 wrote:Wow this episode is deff going on my Worst Ep of SP ever, these include Mr. Garrison's shiny new vagina, and awsome O'. these guys are so good without having to cop out and do the its funny cause its gay jokes. Deffinatly not a good episode 0/10 not funny very uninteresting only laughed maybe once. however it might be because 1101 was so awsome some of thier finest work, hope next week will be much less gay and much more funny.

:roll: Like we're gonna trust the opinion of someone who thought Awesome-O was bad.
Last edited by TV4Fun on Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You shall not shave around the sides of your head, nor shall you disfigure the edges of your beard" - Leviticus 19:27, NKJV
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:06 am

10/10
Thankyou so much to South Park for this episode. It was funny, Butters totally had balls, the camp was soo accurate and... yes- God is totally Bi-curious. XDDD
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
hainted

Re: One of the worst ep's ever

Postby hainted » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:10 am

Sol_110 wrote:Wow this episode is deff going on my Worst Ep of SP ever, these include Mr. Garrison's shiny new vagina, and awsome O'. these guys are so good without having to cop out and do the its funny cause its gay jokes. Deffinatly not a good episode 0/10 not funny very uninteresting only laughed maybe once. however it might be because 1101 was so awsome some of thier finest work, hope next week will be much less gay and much more funny.

0/10 ?

Dude you're being too kind.

-100/10

This is worse than telling us to tune in next week to find out who Eric's father is and instead we get two Canadians cutting farts.
obsessical

Postby obsessical » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:25 am

The part that absolutely killed me was when Cartman describes the whole sordid (and half-made up) situation to his mother and she simply says, "These things happen." I nearly pissed my pants laughing. Priceless.

When Butters' father first mentioned bisexuality, I got really worried that Matt and trey were just going to dismiss it and make fun of bisexuality in general, which would have irked me a little (because I hate when people trivialize it) but it's SP so I would have gotten over it.

But honestly. Entire episode: priceless.
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:29 am

10/10. oh man, this was good stuff. i'm really liking the fact that butters actually stood up and defended himself for once! yeah! :D

also, bradley was a freakin' adorable kid. him and his little blond 'fro.. hehee.

and of course, cartman is a total dumbass. his plotline was absolutely priceless. :lol:
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
SterileEyes

Postby SterileEyes » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:36 am

9/10.

Clever. Funny. Fell just short of classic for me.
Drew-San

Postby Drew-San » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:40 am

You will all says it is the best episode ever but when the season is over, you will say it sucked.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:41 am

freeuser wrote:did anyone else notice that at the end you could see butter's penis projected onto cartman's head

Yes. Just how long is that thing? He's not even a teen yet!
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
ugogo_uswimswim

!!

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:42 am

Ohhhh, I don't know about this episode....at this point in my life, seeing a bunch of kids commit suicide because they feel as if they are bad and unaccepted...ohhh, I can't make an impartartial judgement. I know it's just a cartoon and blah blah blah, but it still kind of...hit me in the heart, like how Stanley's Cup did. I'll have to pass on rating...

However, I did like that there were real scriptures used in this episode. I also liked that Cartman was using the artist's excuse. I swear, artists can get away with anything! All we have to do is either say "I'm an artist," or "It's for art." and we are unstoppable! Protected maybe? Tee hee! Loved it!
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
MaxwellsSilverHammer

Re: !!

Postby MaxwellsSilverHammer » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:44 am

ugogo_uswimswim wrote:I also liked that Cartman was using the artist's excuse. I swear, artists can get away with anything! All we have to do is either say "I'm an artist," or "It's for art." and we are unstoppable! Protected maybe? Tee hee! Loved it!

hahaha, i know! being an artist rocks.
Ich bin über alles.
SoundClick [35 pieces // last update: 07.03.09]
Rebecca_Cutswald

Re: !!

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:52 am

ugogo_uswimswim wrote:Ohhhh, I don't know about this episode....at this point in my life, seeing a bunch of kids commit suicide because they feel as if they are bad and unaccepted...ohhh, I can't make an impartartial judgement. I know it's just a cartoon and blah blah blah, but it still kind of...hit me in the heart, like how Stanley's Cup did. I'll have to pass on rating...
!

oK... SEE IRONICALLY
I won't divulge any more of my personal life for you (I've done that right? We had this discussion when you asked how I knew I was gay) but I've been through the whole church-driven-guilt trip over being gay and I gotta say... I LOVED THIS EPISODE!!!

Those camps *really* exist and thats why I didnt "come out" to my mother until after I reached eighteen. My mom really did label me "bi-curious" when I came out and kids *really* do shoot themselves over church driven guilt.

It's time the church admitted that but they wont and SP really called them on it in this episode. I think the brutal imagery was nessicary to carry that message and it was done so well it was still easy to watch and not too depressing for me, or maybe I was too busy cheering because OMFG they SO CALLED IT.

Church camp got served... thankyou jesus!! *bows head in reverence*
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
ushankasrockmysocks

Postby ushankasrockmysocks » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:58 am

Now the slashers are gonna start writing Butters/Bradley stories. I guarantee you they will. :lol:
Oh, and Cartman/Butters stories are gonna proliferate. Maybe the joke's on Matt and Trey after all :D
All I can say about that is: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This is at least as funny, if not more so, than anything in the episode itself.
hainted

Postby hainted » Thu Mar 15, 2007 5:59 am

BUTTERS: "I'd rather be a crying little pussy than a f*ck/i]aggy goth kid."

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”