*1102: Cartman Sucks*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:01 am

ushankasrockmysocks wrote:Now the slashers are gonna start writing Butters/Bradley stories. I guarantee you they will. :lol:
Oh, and Cartman/Butters stories are gonna proliferate. Maybe the joke's on Matt and Trey after all :D

All I can say about that is: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This is at least as funny, if not more so, than anything in the episode itself.

DID I CALL THAT COUPLE OR WHAT?! OMFG
..though to be honest..I CHANGE MY MIND.,.... Butters is way too good Cartman at this point and time. Butters/Bradley? Yeah I can see that. Bradly has the cute fro. I dont know if butters is gay XD I think hes bi-curious. *rofls* J/k I think he's a kid and doesnt really care.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
Spacefille

Postby Spacefille » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:04 am

Ahahahahahaha! So perfect! I love how Butters is about the straightest boy in the show, with how utterly confused he was about the problem with the men's underwear flyer. And how he didn't have any clue what "bi-curious" meant the entire way through the episode.

XD

"accountibilibuddy" brought back horrible flashbacks to how I was raised Mormon. They made up words like that, I sh*t you not. *shudders* There is a reason why they make Mormon missionaries stick together in constant groups of two. :/

Poor Kyle constantly getting accused of doing things to Cartman. Has Kyle even done anything to Cartman recently? It just seems like he's ignoring him. Cartman is pretty obsessive there. ^^

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Did you guys SEE the look on Kyle's face when Cartman f*cked himself over at the end there? And of course the look on Cartman's face with the "Lame". XD

Definitely one of my favorite episodes in the last couple years. Very funny! :D

Now comments on the rest of the thread:

Thrawny wrote:I am going to be honest with you guys, Kenny was better off dead permenantly back in the 6th season. He has been a prop for over 10 years, he will always remain a prop. Kenny will never emerge and have the large plot and speaking roles like Butters.

Agreed. Unfortunately because I like Kenny. The only way
he'll be able to emerge as a character is if they take his hood off and have him start being a character.

Killahertz9 wrote:P.s. If Cartman is gay, there is
nothing wrong with that. I mean, some of you like the
cock and I don't have anything against you guys, so
let's all hold hands. :wink:

I like cock! I'm female though, so it's less threatening. ;)
Spacefille

Postby Spacefille » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:10 am

ushankasrockmysocks wrote:Oh, and Cartman/Butters stories are gonna proliferate. Maybe the joke's on Matt and Trey after all :D

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

Actually the Cartman/Butters fanfics are a bit slim, STILL, but several of us over a y!galleries have been turning out Cartman/Butters fanart since, uh, about September. I'm proud to say I was one of the first to draw fanart of that couple.

It was shortly after I saw Awesomeo for the first time. :) Now there are a couple slashers who turn out pictures of the two on a weekly basis. ;)
ushankasrockmysocks

Postby ushankasrockmysocks » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:39 am

I so f*cking called it!! On fanfiction.net:

Are You Gay? by Angel Weasel-Woman
Bradley asks Butters a question at camp. One of, if not the first, BradleyxButters.
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Thu Mar 15, 2007 6:54 am

ushankasrockmysocks wrote:I so f*cking called it!! On fanfiction.net:

Are You Gay? by Angel Weasel-Woman
Bradley asks Butters a question at camp. One of, if not the first, BradleyxButters.

No, I mean I've been a Cartman/Butters promoter for a while.

Butters/Bradly is cool tho I'm not really a guy on guy fan though I do sometimes like a pairing it's really just my indirect attempt to get into yaoi fan girl's pants. /shrug
ushankasrockmysocks

Postby ushankasrockmysocks » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:00 am

Oh, I wasn't responding to you in particular, I just wanted to show everyone the Bradley/Butters thing. No hard feelings!
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:03 am

ushankasrockmysocks wrote:Oh, I wasn't responding to you in particular, I just wanted to show everyone the Bradley/Butters thing. No hard feelings!

Well I'll check it out though I am skeptical because if you write something *that* fast I have my doubts.

Oh and no hard feelings. GJ on Butters/Bradly

Edit: Yeah it's rushed but parts of it were very cute. GJ but go back and edit it a bit to clean it up and maybe slow down the ending. "Yeah Im gay" seemed really forced.
ushankasrockmysocks

Postby ushankasrockmysocks » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:10 am

Haha, I didn't write the thing! :o I happened to see it on the site is all.
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:15 am

ushankasrockmysocks wrote:Haha, I didn't write the thing! :o I happened to see it on the site is all.

Oooooh. OK lol. I guess I'm gonna back to my "Butters is my hero" swoon right now then.

Butters is so my hero atm for defending the gay kid and South Park has re-earned my respect after that lame-ass Hokey episode.
MLZS__DA_SP_FAN

Postby MLZS__DA_SP_FAN » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:16 am

Don't write about those gay fanfics here, post them in the fanfic area!

I liked the episode, it wasn't VERY funny, but pretty funny : )

Cartman was actually kind of too big of a looser for my taste. I like him more evil and smart. But yeah, the idea was great, and they handled it very good.
Spielautomaten kostenlos spielen durch meine Homepage!

DieAchse: Hier finden Sie Alles über Roulette online.

Ein Einarmiger Bandit macht immer spaß!
Hier gibt asSpielautomaten Spiele online!
TV4Fun

Postby TV4Fun » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:39 am

Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:Butters/Bradly is cool tho I'm not really a guy on guy fan though I do sometimes like a pairing it's really just my indirect attempt to get into yaoi fan girl's pants. /shrug

Been there.
"You shall not shave around the sides of your head, nor shall you disfigure the edges of your beard" - Leviticus 19:27, NKJV
UnkieHerb

Postby UnkieHerb » Thu Mar 15, 2007 7:57 am

I'm so glad this wasn't the usual "Cartman tricks Butters only for it to come back and bite him in the ass" thing we usually get in these episodes. It followed that general idea, but threw in some cool twists (like the Cartman vs Kyle subplot). And best of all, Cartman gets screwed over. Much better than 1101.
MonkeyFishFrog

Postby MonkeyFishFrog » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:36 am

I thought it was an excellent episode.
"I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."
eatmydeaduterus

Postby eatmydeaduterus » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:24 am

That was one of the single most depressing programmes I have ever watched on tv. Checking the links on these posts has made it even worse. What the f*ck is wrong with parents?

Is this the emotion you undecayed-teeth-carrying, big-haired, bright clothes wearing natives call 'bummed out'?
Shut_Up_Stan_

Postby Shut_Up_Stan_ » Thu Mar 15, 2007 11:43 am

Hot Fudge Monday !!!!! Best episode ever !!!!
[Deleted because it was marked as a spoiler at first without hiding the text] Overall this episode is so funny I couldn't stop laughing, and series classic !!!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”