*1102: Cartman Sucks*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

plk12345
Posts: 736
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:16 pm

Postby plk12345 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:07 am

nommel, read my earlier posts, i explained why several times :roll:
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:09 am

plk12345 wrote:nommel, read my earlier posts, i explained why several times :roll:


No you haven't, troll :roll: You just keep going in circles :roll: Jesus Christ :roll: you :roll: are :roll: a :roll: terrible :roll: troll :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Rebecca_Cutswald
Posts: 897
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:07 pm

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:11 am

Maybe I should go to gay camp with a bunch of other sexually confused women so that we can "get it out of our system". =3

I'd totally be interested in helping Father Maxi with his problem. We could do group therapy... all of us... together.

/molests Priest Maxi

LOL poor Maxi. XD I feel bad already. *pets* He can be gay if he wants to be. I think I like him better that way.
Last edited by Rebecca_Cutswald on Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
plk12345
Posts: 736
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:16 pm

Postby plk12345 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:13 am

going in circles? how? ill say it again

Gay marriage is just an oxymoron, it is just as appropriate as the notion that a child should be able to marry a pedophile.
Last edited by plk12345 on Sat May 12, 2007 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kyle the Skeptic
Posts: 2226
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:06 pm

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:13 am

plk12345 wrote:I never compared the seriousness of the offense to murder. For the second time, I was trying to refute your claim that God supports gays only based ONLY on the fact that they exist. You say that if God created them, he must approve of their lifestyle. I say that this is a retarded claim because that would mean that he absolutely must approve of every one of his creations' lifestyles.

That wasn't me, that was someone else. However, you're making the idiotic assumption that being gay is a choice that people have to make. Any reputable psychologist without a conservative religious bias would tell you that sexual orientation is not chosen. All evidence points to them being born that way, which, if you believe in God, means that he made them that way. Why would God make some people deliberately 'flawed' just so that he'd have to punish them?
When I ask why don't we allow something, I am not saying it will happen, but i am saying that if it did happen, it would be just as appropriate as gay marriage. It is a hypothetical question you manipulative assh*le

You're still dead wrong, because you have yet to prove that gay marriage harms anyone or deprives other people of their own rights. For that reason, it's not analogous, nor is it comparable in any way.
Gay people havent done anything to me, which is why i do not hate them or think they should be put to death. I just think they need help, and they should not be able to marry one another

I think YOU need help. The reason I brought up divorce is because I could just as easily say that it proves how unstable hetero marriages are. Did you somehow neglect the fact that the bible forbids divorce as well? Of course, a man WAS allowed to simply take another wife, at the time. If we're going to get so literal about what the bible says, your polygamy argument also goes out the window.

Edit: Oh wait, that's a contradiction. My bad! :D
http://skepticsannotatedbible.com/contra/divorce.html
Last edited by Kyle the Skeptic on Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:13 am

plk12345 wrote:going in circles? how? ill say it again

Gay marriage is just an oxymoron, it is just as appropriate as the notion that a child should be able to marry a pedophile. It will ruin our families and our children

happy? :?:


Fairly. Why will it ruin our families, you stupid twat?
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:15 am

BTW if you think a grown man having sex with a grown man is the same as flopping your moldy old dick up a 5 year old's ass, you need your head examined. Badly.
Killahertz9
Posts: 2809
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2003 9:46 pm

Postby Killahertz9 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:18 am

plk12345 wrote:M00ndragon69, marriage has been between a man and a woman for the past thousands of years. Homosexuals were considered to be diseased before this.


Wow, this is the biggest crock of sh*t that has been said so far, Bravo. Let's not talk about the Greeks and Romans? The Homoerotic poetry of the Persians in the 13th Century? The cross dressing women in Italy of the 18th Century?

sh*t, the Old Testament--the story of David and Jonathan, the age of Confucius?

OWNED!

End of Discussion.
Image
Grizim
Posts: 1093
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:57 pm

Postby Grizim » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:21 am

In plk12345's defense, I think he started off with a logical arguement and said it the wrong way. Then he went too far by comparing gay marriage to idas of marriage that do not consist of consents from [i:09301]both[/i:09301] partners, which was quite homophobic, and f*cking idiotic.

What I think plk12345 was originally trying to point out was how God cannot approve of homosexuals just because he created them, because that would mean he approves of murderers, rapists, thieves, and Mexicans.

But plk12345, you really started to get filled with horse sh*t at the end. As everyone else said, marriage without consent is immoral. Is that an opinion? Of course. Just like how the idea that murder is wrong is an opinion. And also, I'm strongly against polygamy of any kind, but I'd rather not get into that.

Also, I strongly feel that polygamy is immoral, but I'm sure others disagree. One of the most important aspects of love is loyalty to that [i:09301]significant[/i:09301] person, and marrying two or more people at once just doesn't qualify as loyalty or faith in my eyes.
Last edited by Grizim on Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image
As enjoyable as abuse.
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:21 am

Why do all of you waste your time? He is a homophobe who just doesn't like gay people. No amount of debating will make him admit defeat, idiots never do.
Last edited by ShaneHaughey on Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:22 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:Why do all of you waste your time? He is a homophobe who just doesn't liek gay people. No amount of debating will make him admit defeat, idiots never do.


It's fun(ny) as hell, that's why. :P
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:23 am

So is Cartman, SJ! :shock:
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Kyle the Skeptic
Posts: 2226
Joined: Wed Apr 19, 2006 10:06 pm

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:25 am

I guess also because old habits die hard, and this is my area of study. To be honest, I actually wanted to spend the rest of the thread making dick jokes.

Why does the bible forbid homosexuality? Because God is gay (or bi-curious) and everyone knows it was a capital crime to impersonate a deity! :D
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:27 am

God is so Gay that he created Cartman.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Fri Mar 16, 2007 1:27 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:God is so Gay that he created Cartman.


And Chuck Norris jokes :lol:

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests