*1102: Cartman Sucks*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:02 am

ugogo_uswimswim wrote:I'm sorry, but saying homosexuality is natural and people are born that way is BS.

Yeah because intersex* doesn't exist and NEVER happens.

Yes it's true you can tell by looking *often* that someone is intersexed, but there are times the evidence is internal- sometimes very small... Doctors are still learning more about variation in gender every day

How does god deal with Interexed? Do they just not get to have sex because either way is "gay" for them?

. And honey- testerone does not make one crave womens. Ok? It just makes you hairy and gives you a deap voice.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
plk12345

Postby plk12345 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:04 am

i have had enough of this bullsh*t. I keep posting the same points and nobody can refute them so the decide to call me a troll.

I will repeat myself for the the fifteen thousandth time. allowing gay marriage will ruin our children by teaching them that sodomy is completely normal. If you believe that such perverted acts are natural and normal, I cannot argue with you because you have a twisted mind.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:06 am

Oh, I have seen the light. Fred 4578438.478 says that "we must eat sheep's wool for breakfast and drown our 3rd child in blood". Obviously this is a reference to the evils of homosexuality. And in Bob 3.56, we are told to "Eat bugs off the walls, lest ye be damned". Yes, I see it now. HOMOSEXUALITY IS WRONG BECAUSE THE PEOPLE 2,000 YEARS AGO ATE BUGS OFF THE WALLS. Yes, yes, yes! It all makes sense! How could I be so BLIND?!?!?!?! HOLY GOD OF HETEROSEXUAL LUST, FORGIVE ME FOR BEING A FAG LOVER!!!
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:08 am

plk12345 wrote:i have had enough of this bullsh*t. I keep posting the same points and nobody can refute them so the decide to call me a troll.

I will repeat myself for the the fifteen thousandth time. allowing gay marriage will ruin our children by teaching them that sodomy is completely normal. If you believe that such perverted acts are natural and normal, I cannot argue with you because you have a twisted mind.

So now you're admitting to using the ad nauseum fallacy, as well as basing your entire argument solely on your own bigoted assumptions. Figures. You lose, because you can't back up anything you've said. Now get lost.

And don't forget to touch yourself. :D

~~~~~~~~

Now that he's been dealt with:
10 Reasons Gay Marriage Will Ruin Society

* Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.
* Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
* Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
* Straight marriage has been around long time and hasn’t changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can’t marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
* Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears’ 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
* Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn’t be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren’t full yet, and the world needs more children.
* Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
* Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That’s why we have only one religion in America.
* Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That’s why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
* Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven’t adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.

*snicker*
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:08 am

angeldeb82 wrote:
Kyle the Skeptic wrote:You're going to get homophobes in the conservative denominations of any religion, including Judaism and Islam.

The Levitical law forbidding homosexuality is a throwback to the days when the survival of the tribe depended on being able to outbreed your rivals, and when STDs were misunderstood. Obviously, if they saw people coming down with such illnesses after having a same-sex relationship, they could only assume it was punishment from God for such behavior. Many of the forbidden / unclean acts described in the Tanach also stem from this cause.

Those who still interpret Leviticus that way in modern times however, are guilty of a double standard. The punishment for homosexuals, which is laid out in the very same chapter, is that they must be put to death. The same goes for adulterers, sabbath breakers, and followers of other faiths, for that matter. Consider that it was also an "abomination" to eat shellfish or pork, to wear mixed fibers, to plant two kinds of crops in the same field, etc. If people are going to cherry pick some retarded law out of scripture in order to justify their own intolerance, they might as well follow the rest of them. But nobody in their right mind would.

And yes, for the record, God is bi-curious. How else would you explain his seeming obsession with male genitals? I mean, it says in Dt 23:1 that if you're a male with smashed testicles or a severed penis, you can never praise Yahweh. Having healthy male parts is of utmost importance to him. There's also the fact that one of God's most sacred rituals (Ge 17:23-24) requires men to cut off a small piece of dick as a tribute to him. :D

I know that. But the document declared by Catholic priests teaches against sex outside of marriage, whether gay OR straight (as it is said, "You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; such a thing is an abomination"), and says that gays and lesbians should be treated with sincerity, dignity, respect and love. That's what I learned from the Catholic Church. Sure, one of my uncles is gay, and yet I still love him and treat him with respect. That is my dignity of being a Catholic. :cartmansmile:

You guys! Why can't you trust what I said in this post?! Why do you keep ignoring me?! :cry:
Still the same as it ever was.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:08 am

plk12345 wrote:i have had enough of this bullsh*t. I keep posting the same points and nobody can refute them so the decide to call me a troll.

Kyle_The_Skeptic refuted all of your points every single time. You have lost. Leave, thou who hates!
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:10 am

15,000? THAT IS A LIE! LYING IS WRONG! STOP IT! YOU ARE A SICK AND EVIL LITTLE MAN!!!!!!
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:10 am

Nommel wrote:
ugogo_uswimswim wrote:So butt sex is diabetes now? Well they both involve getting poked with something... [/badjoke]

He he...well, similar, yes. Many people on both sides use the genetic excuse. Homosexuality is considered such a horrible thing to some people, that's it's made complicated and taboo. I belive that it's no worse than any other sin, really. I'm just trying to even the playing feild and get people to comprehend those apparent complications...everyone on both sides...[/i]
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:11 am

Nommel wrote:

15,000? THAT IS A LIE! LYING IS WRONG! STOP IT! YOU ARE A SICK AND EVIL LITTLE MAN!!!!!!

Guys, CAN'T YOU PLEASE STOP ARGUING AND PAY ATTENTION TO MY POSTS, FOR ONCE?! :cartmansopissedrightnow:
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:11 am

ugogo_uswimswim wrote:
Nommel wrote:
ugogo_uswimswim wrote:So butt sex is diabetes now? Well they both involve getting poked with something... [/badjoke]

He he...well, similar, yes. Many people on both sides use the genetic excuse. Homosexuality is considered such a horrible thing to some people, that's it's made complicated and taboo. I belive that it's no worse than any other sin, really. I'm just trying to even the playing feild and get people to comprehend those apparent complications...everyone on both sides...[/i]

I don't consider it a sin at all.
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:12 am

STOP IGNORING MY POSTS!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:13 am

angeldeb82 wrote:
Nommel wrote:

Guys, CAN'T YOU PLEASE STOP ARGUING AND PAY ATTENTION TO MY POSTS, FOR ONCE?! :cartmansopissedrightnow:

SEX
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:14 am

Haha Kyle_The_Skeptic kind of owned.

You know I really think Christians are the depraved ones. I seriously doubt that Usagi plans to be submissive to her husband and do what he tells her like a good *christian* woman should. But she'll say homosexuality is wrong because she's never had the desire for it.

Usagi- should raped little girls be forced to mary the men who rape them? The Bible says they should.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:15 am

angeldeb82 wrote:
angeldeb82 wrote:
Kyle the Skeptic wrote:You're going to get homophobes in the conservative denominations of any religion, including Judaism and Islam.

The Levitical law forbidding homosexuality is a throwback to the days when the survival of the tribe depended on being able to outbreed your rivals, and when STDs were misunderstood. Obviously, if they saw people coming down with such illnesses after having a same-sex relationship, they could only assume it was punishment from God for such behavior. Many of the forbidden / unclean acts described in the Tanach also stem from this cause.

Those who still interpret Leviticus that way in modern times however, are guilty of a double standard. The punishment for homosexuals, which is laid out in the very same chapter, is that they must be put to death. The same goes for adulterers, sabbath breakers, and followers of other faiths, for that matter. Consider that it was also an "abomination" to eat shellfish or pork, to wear mixed fibers, to plant two kinds of crops in the same field, etc. If people are going to cherry pick some retarded law out of scripture in order to justify their own intolerance, they might as well follow the rest of them. But nobody in their right mind would.

And yes, for the record, God is bi-curious. How else would you explain his seeming obsession with male genitals? I mean, it says in Dt 23:1 that if you're a male with smashed testicles or a severed penis, you can never praise Yahweh. Having healthy male parts is of utmost importance to him. There's also the fact that one of God's most sacred rituals (Ge 17:23-24) requires men to cut off a small piece of dick as a tribute to him. :D

I know that. But the document declared by Catholic priests teaches against sex outside of marriage, whether gay OR straight (as it is said, "You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; such a thing is an abomination"), and says that gays and lesbians should be treated with sincerity, dignity, respect and love. That's what I learned from the Catholic Church. Sure, one of my uncles is gay, and yet I still love him and treat him with respect. That is my dignity of being a Catholic. :cartmansmile:

You guys! Why can't you trust what I said in this post?! Why do you keep ignoring me?! :cry:

I don't consider it a sin. Priests and religious leaders can make all the announcements and condemnations they like; it doesn't make it the word of God.
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Fri Mar 16, 2007 2:18 am

angeldeb82 wrote:STOP IGNORING MY POSTS!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Geez, I saw what you said, and responded to it already on Page 14.
http://www.southparkstudios.com/fans/bb ... 632#572632

As I said, that's good to know about you. Regardless, I did specifically say that it is typically the conservative denominations, not all religious people, that try to make gay rights out to be one of the biggest evils threatening society. Some liberal churches will even sanctify same sex unions.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”