*1102: Cartman Sucks*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

ugogo_uswimswim
Posts: 495
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 2:56 am

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:38 am

plk12345 wrote:Nommel, you continue to make me laugh with your useless comments. You are obviously one of those goth cutters that hates everyone.

*sigh* plk12345, I love you and I think you should know that calling names dosen't help...

Nommel wrote:Also isn't being a goth forbidden by Joe 8.55?

"Thou shalt not wear all black, or paint thy nails black if thou art male, or listen to anything newer than Elvis. This in the name of the Lord shall be enforced by UN sanctions and embargoes. If thou continues to paint thy nails black and call thyself "goth", thy shalt be cast into the fiery pits of the labyrinth of a Los Angeles ghetto. This...is the Word of the Lord."

Joe 8.55


Heh, heh, heh, that's pretty funny. I actaully think goths make better friends than some of Christians I know. They don't judge by how people look or act. If that is against Gods teachings then I'm in trouble...you brighten my day too Nommel...er, most of the time :)
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
Rebecca_Cutswald
Posts: 897
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:07 pm

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:38 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:
ushankasrockmysocks wrote:BWAHAHAHAHAHA
It's hilarious watching all you guys spar off about gay marriage. Regardless of my own opinions, I'm quite content to watch on the sidelines. For me, this is ENTERTAINMENT.


No one is sparring about gay marriage, let them get married. Only one person said differently.

@PLK- All of it. Plus, the bible also advocates violence against women, so try defending that.


So? Why are you a Chrstian then?
Image
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:38 am

Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:[

I lost almost all respect for you. You are now only a little bit above the nut.


I have no respect for someone of faith who hasn't read their Bible. Everything I listed is in there.

M00ndragon69 wrote:
Yes, spank me..I have been a very bad sinner. Spank me hard with your ruler. LOL..And, you what the best part would be..Everyone at the camp would be all horny and sexually frustrated from repressing their unholy desires to have sex with other women for so long..LOL.. Someone needs to make this into a porno..LOL


=X *gasp* But... that would be... wrong! Ah! Impure thoughts impure thoughts! *runs away screaming*


YOu didn't get the point of my post, did you? *Sigh* I should have known.

The Point:
You said, Christianity was f-o-u-n-d-e-d on the principles that you mentioned. As such, Christians would have to believe those things at the most basic level.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:40 am

plk12345 wrote:ugogo_uswimswim

didn't i say hate the sin love the sinner? everyone got pissed at me. Didn't i try to prove my point without anger, and with "love"? I remained civil out of respect for these people. ShaneHaughey, how the f*ck am i a nut? What have I said that is not 100% biblically correct?


No it is about 7% correct.

I am a nut. I know nuts. YOU ARE A NUT. WOO HOO!!!!!! :D :( :o :lol: 8) :? :shock: :x :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :evil: :evil: :roll: :gaykenny: :gaykenny: :cartmansad: :cartmanscared: :cartmansmile: :cartmanhappy: :frozenkenny: :? :craig: :parishilton: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :gothstan: :zeemole: :cartmanyell: :cartmanyell: :cartmanyell: :cartmanlaugh: :cartmanlaugh: :stanpuke: :stanpuke: :santa: :santa: :santa: :cartmanko'd: :cartmanevil: :cartmanevil: :cartmanevil: :cartmanevil: :cartmancry: :cartmancry: :cartmancry: :cartmanoooh: :cartmanoooh: :cartmanoooh: :cartmannohat: :cartmannohat: :chaos: :?: :?: :?: :idea: :idea: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:40 am

Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:
ushankasrockmysocks wrote:BWAHAHAHAHAHA
It's hilarious watching all you guys spar off about gay marriage. Regardless of my own opinions, I'm quite content to watch on the sidelines. For me, this is ENTERTAINMENT.


No one is sparring about gay marriage, let them get married. Only one person said differently.

@PLK- All of it. Plus, the bible also advocates violence against women, so try defending that.


So? Why are you a Chrstian then?


Because smartass, those of us with brains realize that the bible was written by M-A-N. As such, it isn't God's will incarnate.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Rebecca_Cutswald
Posts: 897
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:07 pm

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:42 am

albino.black.sheep wrote:
ugogo_uswimswim wrote:And people saying that being born gay is BS isn't the reason they kill themselves. Why don't they come out of the closet? Because they are ashamed.


Closets are only for clothes, dude. Fabulous clothes at that.

Yeah, it's the judgmental people telling them they are a freak of nature that makes them ashamed.



XD this is so "no duh". I just can't believe they don't get that. Also fear. I should reprint the hate mail I've been getting for three years from a 26 yr old woman I've known since I was 15 who says "Take her satan and rape her because she'll like it." Seriously just cause I'm gay? And she's christian and actually believes in what she's saying. It's pretty bad when even adults attack you. She calls me a "sick little girl" too. =/
Image
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
M00ndragon69
Posts: 9593
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 4:32 am

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:43 am

ushankasrockmysocks wrote:BWAHAHAHAHAHA
It's hilarious watching all you guys spar off about gay marriage. Regardless of my own opinions, I'm quite content to watch on the sidelines. For me, this is ENTERTAINMENT.


Thank you..Yes, internet drama can be pretty entertaining, it is sometimes better than tv..Would you like some popcorn..LOL.
Image
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:44 am

Stupidity rules in this world of fools.
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:44 am

When I was growing up, my parents gave me a strong upbring in the Church. You know what the Church taught me? Love your fellow man, be nice to people, seek to better yourself and those around you, share your joys with others, along with other values. This is what the Church teaches me, it is what it taught my family, and it is the message that every last f*cking person I've ever known has received.

Your belief that if you subscribe to the basic pillars of a faith then you must believe in the entire thing is absurd.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
albino.black.sheep
Posts: 1510
Joined: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:36 pm

Postby albino.black.sheep » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:44 am

Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:I just can't believe they don't get that. Also fear. I should reprint the hate mail I've been getting for three years from a 26 yr old woman I've known since I was 15 who says "Take her satan and rape her because she'll like it." Seriously just cause I'm gay? And she's christian and actually believes in what she's saying. It's pretty bad when even adults attack you. She calls me a "sick little girl" too. =/


f*ck her. Literally. She might enjoy it.
Last edited by albino.black.sheep on Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Email notifications do matter, people.
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:45 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:When I was growing up, my parents gave me a strong upbring in the Church. You know what the Church taught me? Love your fellow man, be nice to people, seek to better yourself and those around you, share your joys with others, along with other values. This is what the Church teaches me, it is what it taught my family, and it is the message that every last f*cking person I've ever known has received.


Strangely, that's what I learned too. :o Could this be a coincidence....or something MORE? :shock:
Rebecca_Cutswald
Posts: 897
Joined: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:07 pm

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:46 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:Because smartass, those of us with brains realize that the bible was written by M-A-N. As such, it isn't God's will incarnate.


I hear this all the time. But it's funny because this "man written" material is all-you-have to base your "christianity" on. Otherwise you're just pulling it out of your ass and might as well be agnostic. An agnostic by any other name... is still an agnostic.

And if you're not pulling it out of your ass you're blindly following others and thats even worse. I respect people who make their own rules.
Image
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
plk12345
Posts: 736
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:16 pm

Postby plk12345 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:47 am

ShaneHaughey, like i said, biblical prophecy, just look it up. They were not written after the things happened, the dead sea scrolls tell us that.
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:47 am

You people are all hypocrites. Stop supporting one side of the argument just because you have something against the other.
Nommel
Posts: 2484
Joined: Sun Aug 20, 2006 8:37 pm

Postby Nommel » Fri Mar 16, 2007 3:48 am

plk12345 wrote:ShaneHaughey, like i said, biblical prophecy, just look it up. They were not written after the things happened, the dead sea scrolls tell us that.


You are an annoying little man. Normally I would not have time for you. But I do. Here:

Image

That tells you how to live your life? You idiot.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests