*1102: Cartman Sucks*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:16 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:And Ugogo_uswimswim, are you gay? Have you ever had homosexual urges that you repressed? If you haven't, that means you have no idea what you are talking about.

If you want me to be honest, yeah, I have. I'm an artist and I see beauty in everything, so those thoughts do come up occasoinally...

And, by the way, the attitude you are displaying is part of the reason why some gay people do end up killing themselves..It is because people with that attitude don't accept them and make them so f*cking miserable in pressuring them to be straight that they can't take it anymore.

Oh, you mean the attitude where I say that I don't dislike the gay PERSON, that they are equals, but it's just what I belive that homosexuality is a sin but also acknowlegde that I, in my beliefs, am a sinner and I can't judge them beasue sin is all the same in every form in Christianity. Oh, your right, I should definetly stop that unruly behavior.
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:18 am

peabrain12345 wrote:You are creating an idol

You my friend are a stupid, stupid little man. You are an insult to Christianity, you're a brainless dick, and above all, you are the least annoying troll I have ever met in my life. :P Christ, you're terrible even by troll standards. Religion may set off alarms and sh*t, dude, but you can't seem to make it happen. :P
plk12345

Postby plk12345 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:21 am

nommel, i knew it. can't think of anything to say, insult me. Just like anybody else that can't think of an answer
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:22 am

plk12345 wrote:nommel, i knew it. can't think of anything to say, insult me. Just like anybody else that can't think of an answer

Answer to what? :lol:

Come on lunkhead, let's chasey around the tree!

:tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp: :tp:

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

penile fin

btw you're a closet homo dude :shock:
plk12345

Postby plk12345 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:24 am

nommel, answer my question: Why do you believe jesus is the son of god if he was a bigot on your standards?"
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:25 am

plk12345 wrote:nommel, answer my question: Why do you believe jesus is the son of god if he was a bigot on your standards?"

Because he taught a lot of other things besides who people should have sex with. Try reading the REST of the New Testiment, ok? :wink:
plk12345

Postby plk12345 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:27 am

typical, i guess god was lying when he wrote the old one tho, right?
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:28 am

plk12345 wrote:typical, i guess god was lying when he wrote the old one tho, right?

God didn't write it. Men did.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:28 am

Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:Wow, you don't know any Christians besides nutjobs if you believe what you just typed. I know very few Christians who are OPPOSED to Gay Marriage.

Well it's true, personal experience doesn't count for much. I was homeschooled and they're pretty hardcore.

Also....the vast minority? Okay, around 70% of America ID's itself as Catholic/Christian. Let us say 2/3 of them are not kind and are pretty mean. That right there is around 46%. So with about the same percentage for people of other religions or no religions, it comes out to 66% of America being complete dicks and being mean. Not even North Korea or Iran are 66% dickish. If you really subscribe to the belief that most of America are dicks, then I'd hate to be you. It must be tough to talk to people.

Thanks yeah it is. And statistics aren't accurate. I have friends and of all of them only 2 identify with christianity and they don't attend church because of the crap.

You know what it is? You had BAD experiences. As such, you associate the religion with your experinces, not the people who were practicing it.

bullsh*t, the people practicing created those experiences and had the bible to back them up.

Look- sorry but the Old Testament is a sick twisted jumble of crap and if you don't believe it then we have nothing to argue about.

I'm sorry I had no idea there were christians who didn't believe in it.

1- There is a difference between the bible and religion. The bibls is 85% bullsh*t, like i said before.
2- So you can say the Church is messed up, but saying the religion is would mean that you identified purely with the people who practiced it .
3- The people who use the bible just adhered to the 85% bullsh*t as I mentioned above.
4- The Old Testament isn't as important to Christians as the new Testament is. Go talk to the Jews if you wanna argue abour the Older one.:P
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:29 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:because not everyone who is Christian deserves those kind of generalizations, and they do hurt.

Yeah gays have been getting these accusations for ages and we don't even have an "old testament".

I have know Shane for at least 3 years..He is a great guy, and he is open minded, and very accepting of other people if he believes they are nice and they try to treat people the way they would want to be treated. And, in the 3 years I have known him, he has never tried to push his beliefs on other people. He doesn't deserve to be generalized like that.

Maybe not.

Rebecca, I don't really know you, but it sounds like you have had alot of bad experiences. That woman who sent you those hate letters, I will tell you this right now, if I knew her, I would beat her ass for harrassing you like that. I have had some pretty bad experiences too, and when I was 18 I was very angry at the way people treated me. But, making generalizations like that isn't going to help you.

Meeeeeh... according to your friend it's all in my head because sooooo many Americans are christian. Pffft. The truth of the matter is, if he's abandoned the old testament thats fantastic. The word needs to be spread because the more people who recognize how f*cked up it is and leave it the better and the less people who will put up with the bull sh*t.

Thanks though. I didn't personally attack him. He's the one who started calling me a "smart ass". It's funny.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
plk12345

Postby plk12345 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:29 am

didnt men write the new testament? why believe that if the writers built off the old one?
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:29 am

Well, when someone doesn't want to change, and doesn't believe they are a sinner, but everyone around them including members of their family keep telling them they are sinning and they are going to Hell, how do you think that feels? Well, maybe you know ( because I don't know how often you have had those kind of feelings or if they are sexual or just you admiring a good looking woman), and I know I don't belive the same way you do..But I don't care what any Bible says, there is no way any God who truly loves the people he created would want them to go through that kind of pain. Religious pressure for gays to become straight hurts them.
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:32 am

plk12345 wrote:didnt men write the new testament? why believe that if the writers built off the old one?

It's called dicatation :P
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:36 am

@Rebecca: I called you a smartass after you asked a question that a smartass would ask. :lol:
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Fri Mar 16, 2007 4:37 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:@Rebecca: I called you a smartass after you asked a question that a smartass would ask. :lol:

*sigh* Fine it's probably true.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”