*1103: Lice Capades*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

andrewgibson

Postby andrewgibson » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:10 pm

Just watched it. It was a good episode. I laughed when they gave Kenny a "soap bath".
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:17 pm

andrewgibson wrote:Just watched it. It was a good episode. I laughed when they gave Kenny a "soap bath".

Sock bath.
albino.black.sheep

Postby albino.black.sheep » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:18 pm

gtaca2005 wrote:
albino.black.sheep wrote:I knew there would be lice on the pubes though.

I think they were crabs, I'll take another look on my DVR.

Yes, crabs are called body lice.
Email notifications do matter, people.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 10:45 pm

Yes, but they were bigger and more crab like than Travis Mayflower.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Ryagain

Postby Ryagain » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:04 pm

Beautiful episode, giving it a 9/10.

The song used at the end of the episode is "Pie Jesu" in B-flat, Faure's Reqiuem. I was surprised to hear this song, it's very pretty. I wonder who's decision it was to use that!

On closer inspection it really does look like Cartman shakes the dish, judging by the sounds he makes while he does it.
CartmanMills

Postby CartmanMills » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:08 pm

Hmm...

To be honest, I don't really know what to say. I hate the lice storyline because it just wasn't funny whatsoever. The other related stuff was, however, good and I didn't mind it. But this wasn't very good in terms of the stuff they've done in the past. But one part of the episode was good when the other was boring and unfunny. So I'm going to call this an average episode as it's not one I'm going to watch in the future. It's such a dissapointment compared to the first two which were very funny and, shock horror, informing in terms of current event and such.

Thing is, the storyline of "ooh normal society with something stupid" is getting tedious. What I mean is like Million Little Fibres and the futuristic thing with Cartman where the opposition was otters. It's really annoying, almost like watching the same joke. And it would be good if it wasn't so crap to watch and had some humour that was FUNNY.
ugogo_uswimswim

Postby ugogo_uswimswim » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:09 pm

After seeing it for the second time, I guess it's not as bad as I previously said it was...
Art is what happens when you learn to DREAM!!! -Atlantis Squarepantis

The only good Slash is the one from Guns N' Roses.
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:31 pm

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:
Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:I bet the Kenny fans are happy.

Yes, quite. :)

Heehee, that's good. I watched this episode thinking "Oh man they may have actually read the boards because so many Kenny fans have been demanding this."

And actually they sort of gave everyone what they wanted. Kenny even got "de-hooded" without violating his whole "hood-persona" and did anyone else hear him shouting protests without the muffle?!? I don't think it's often we hear him speak so clearly. He sounded a little bit nerdy didn't he? That was cute.
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:44 pm

Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:
KennyStanWendyFan wrote:

Heehee, that's good. I watched this episode thinking "Oh man they may have actually read the boards because so many Kenny fans have been demanding this."

And actually they sort of gave everyone what they wanted. Kenny even got "de-hooded" without violating his whole "hood-persona" and did anyone else hear him shouting protests without the muffle?!? I don't think it's often we hear him speak so clearly. He sounded a little bit nerdy didn't he? That was cute.

Well, he was getting sock bathed at the time. Anyway, I was over-delighted to see how big of role Kenny played in this episode. Let's just hope this isn't gonna be his only role in season 11.
djadonis206

Postby djadonis206 » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:48 pm

ugogo_uswimswim wrote:After seeing it for the second time, I guess it's not as bad as I previously said it was...

That's how I felt - had to watch it twice but it was good

not as good as the first 2 but still pretty funny

...my BABY!
"...So Long Balls!"
Rebecca_Cutswald

Postby Rebecca_Cutswald » Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:15 am

swellman7 wrote:
Rebecca_Cutswald wrote:
KennyStanWendyFan wrote:

Well, he was getting sock bathed at the time.

Yes, XD he sounded very "croaky" like he either smokes a lot or is going through puberty
Kyle Loves Me// Albino.black.sheep is my accountabilabuddy! *tackle hugs*
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:25 am

Great my head is itching all the time now... :shock:
Clyde Donovan

Postby Clyde Donovan » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:07 am

That was awesome. Every time that Lice said Kelly I couldn't stop laughing.I allso loved the twist that all the kids had lices. I'm really enjoying season 11
Nommel

Postby Nommel » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:18 am

It was pretty good. :)
Token_Mike

Postby Token_Mike » Fri Mar 23, 2007 1:57 am

Is anyone on this forum actually a South Park Fan? I mean really, did the "fair weather fan bus" unload on this site, or what? Do any of you watch the show strictly for entertainment purposes or do you just get your rocks off by criticizing the hardest working production team in North America. I don't know about the rest of you, but I love every SP ever made. Sure some are better than others. That is the nature of things. But anyone who says, "Man, that episode sucked" should have their SP viewing privileges revoked. I want anyone who reads this to visit this site and just see what hell these guys go through to produce SP week after week.[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjO8344FVWA

I would like to see anyone of you produce anything close to the creativity found in every episode in 6 days time. These guys bust their asses with little or no sleep and you all sit back on your little pillars of judgement like you have any talent whatsoever. What a bunch of whiney ingrates. "I liked this, but didn't like that." "And they should have done this instead of that." "This season sucks" People you are being given a gift of unparalleled creative genius. If you truly are a fan then get behind your home team, or get out of the motherfucking stadium! I understand this is an episode discussion board, but come on. f*ck off with your 3/10, 1.5/10 BULLSH!T. This show has been one of the biggest highlights of my week consistantly for over 10 years now, and it should be yours too.

Matt & Trey, I just want to say thank you for all the laughs over the years. This is one South Park fan that is eternally grateful. Don't ever listen to one thing these fair weather assh0les say. True fans can sit back and enjoy the fruits of your hard work without trying to tear it down. You and your team are all ROCKSTARS, and I would love to see what these sniveling little punks say when South Park comes to an end. I bet they all sing a different tune then. They always do. Your creative talents are awe inspiring, and I appreciate every single frame of it.

[/url]

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”