*1106: D-Yikes!*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

deputy_fife111

Postby deputy_fife111 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 1:58 am

This sounds like a decent episode certainly not a great episode. Its nice how they are starting to incorporate some other characters in these episodes after it was mostly cartman episodes to start with.

Story A: Mrs. garrison trying to find a woeman/man

Story B: The kids having to deal with all of there homework
Do vegetarians eat animal crackers? -George Carlin
cactuswolf1983

Postby cactuswolf1983 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:35 am

Yes!!! This sounds awesome!! I love "Mrs" Garrison episodes! And they're making fun of dykes!! Yeah!!! Serves them right!!! This episode sounds like it will be awesome....I can't wait!
dark_kirby7777

The Original Pitch

Postby dark_kirby7777 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:33 am

"In this episode Mrs.Garrison is really depressed because "she" is all alone. "She" tries going to bar after bar to try and pick up at least some drunk guys but doesn't find anyone. Then "she" acciedentally goes into a gay bar and then gets hit on by a few women. "She" then realizes that "she" is a lesbian. "She" hooks up with woman named Patrica Sammon (the female version of the president of the Log Cabin Republicans). Patrica gets Mrs.Garrison to join the Log Cabin Republicans. Later Mrs.Garrison askes Patrica to marry "her" but Patrica turns her down because she doesn't believe in gay marriage. Mrs. Garrison calls her a hypocrite or whatever and they break up.
There are two ways this episode can end:
1. Mrs.Garrison stays a lesbian but is now alone.
2. Mrs.Garrison becomes "straight" again but is still alone.

Please tell me what you think. I think this would make a really funny episode and a perfect chance to rip of the Log Cabin Republicans. I think this would make a good episode because lately Mrs.Garrison hasn't really been anything but a side gag except in Go God Go and if "she" becomes a lesbian then it would give you new dirrection to go with "her"."

If they did use this pitch they probably changed it alot (Thank god). The whole log cabin republican thing was something at the last momment kind of thing. I just couldnt think of a further plot story other than Mrs. Garrison becomes a lesbian.
UnkieHerb

Postby UnkieHerb » Tue Apr 10, 2007 5:37 pm

So Garrison is gonna go from a closeted gay man to an outed gay man to a homophobic woman to a lesbian? Huh. Ah well, hopefully this'll be a good ep. Garrison ones usually are.
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 6:58 pm

I saw a commercial for this episode last night. :D Now, obviously I don't have it memorized verbatim, but here's the gist of it:

Announcer: On Wednesday...
[cuts to Ms. Garrison storming angrily into the room. She throws her books on the desk.]
Ms. Garrison: SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE f*ck UP!
[Then she pounds the desk with her fist, and some papers go flying.]
Stan: Uh-oh. [He says something else after that, but I can't remember what it was. ><]
[Ms. Garrison is now all up in his face.]
Ms. Garrison: DID I SAY YOU COULD SPEAK, SUGAR TITS?!
Stan [he's now all scared XD]: No, ma'am.

...And no, I didn't make up 'sugar tits'. She really did say that. O_o (Unless I misheard it, which I doubt.)

Can't wait to see this tomorrow. :D
Kezza84

Postby Kezza84 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:57 pm

Anyone know how long it takes the UK to catch up???
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:01 pm

deputy_fife111 wrote:
swellman7 wrote:Not very much info. But I usually like Mrs. Garrison, so it should be good.

And what's up with "D-yikes"? Dikes, perhaps?

I think that the title is clearly a referance to dikes. If you say it real fast it even sounds like dikes.

Does any know how many episodes are left in this run?

Two more including this one.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:01 pm

plk12345 wrote:
Oh really? Because I like girls and I don't find the title offensive..Infact I find it funny. LOL..

you dont remember me? shame :cry:

Oh, I remember you pretty well. LOL. So, how long are your gonna hang around and make an ass of yourself this time? LOL.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Apr 10, 2007 8:18 pm

deputy_fife111 wrote:Does any know how many episodes are left in this run?

Next Wednesday marks the last episode for Spring.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Tue Apr 10, 2007 9:59 pm

DevilAngel16 wrote:Announcer: On Wednesday...
[cuts to Ms. Garrison storming angrily into the room. She throws her books on the desk.]
Ms. Garrison: SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE f*cki][/i]UCK UP!
Stan: Uh-oh. [He says something else after that, but I can't remember what it was. ><]

... I am officially so much more excited. (Sugar tits. XDD Homg.) Thanks, Ali! This... ahh, I'm totally excited/cannot wait for tomorrow night.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:28 pm

Big-Will wrote:
deputy_fife111 wrote:Does any know how many episodes are left in this run?

Next Wednesday marks the last episode for Spring.

:cartmancry:
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:29 pm

iceiwynd wrote:
DevilAngel16 wrote:Announcer: On Wednesday...
Ms. Garrison: SIT DOWN AND SHUT THE f*cki][/i]UCK UP!

... I am officially so much more excited. (Sugar tits. XDD Homg.) Thanks, Ali! This... ahh, I'm totally excited/cannot wait for tomorrow night.

No prob. I felt the need to post it for some reason, since I thought it was a funny commercial.

Gah. I'm excited too.

Postby 203177 » Tue Apr 10, 2007 11:00 pm

I don't know how to stop posting my username
sugar tits? hahahaha that sounds soooo funny I can't wait either to see it I can't wait for the part when mrs garrison lashes out at the kids!. :lol:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Lonely_Jew

Postby Lonely_Jew » Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:06 am

I noticed that Stanley is all slumped down in his seat before Garrison storms into the room. I wonder what's up there? Maybe just Garrison being an ass, or maybe something else?

Hmm . . .

Sounds like a good one. I always love the Mrs./Mr. Garrison episodes, because he's such a hilarious character. I hope this one is as good as the other ones-- I'm predicting that it will be.
"Don't ever go through life thinking that there isn't any hope, because then, there isn't any." --I don't know who said this, but probably someone who's pretty smart.

I don't cheer for the title. I cheer for my health.
GarrisonisSmithsFather

Postby GarrisonisSmithsFather » Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:37 am

Ah a new Garrison episode hope s/he/it shows balls like the early seasons and speaks his mind no regaurd for consequenses. Ever since his sex change hes been PMSing and not funny. So now it looks like Garrison is going for women? hmm with his stance on homosexuality maybe this will be what sends him back to his masculine body and the return of Mr.Hat. Imagine if he was part of the Brady Bunch..He'd do.... Bobby, Peter, Greg, Cindy, Jann, Marsha, Mike, Carol, Tiger(Elephant and a Pig) and Alice! I have to give the creators props. never before in the history of television was a character as dynamic as X Garrison.
Mr. Garrison kicks more ass than Chuck Norris

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”