*1107: Night of the Living Homeless*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:24 am

I'd recommend downloading it from mrtwig.net.
digs12

Postby digs12 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:27 am

Best Episode. Funny how Stan was arguing with Kyle. It's rare to see Kyle get all pissy with him. Has it ever happened?
Nice soundscore throughout the episode.
deputy_fife111

Postby deputy_fife111 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:32 am

Hilarious episode. Best one of the season. I loved the whole runner about cartman jumping the homeless people, also when that guy lost his home so everyone turned on him, that was hilarious. Also the part when Kyle's dad became one of the homeless because he didnt have change for the bus, hilarious.Jimbo was also in this one havnt seen him in it for a while.

LOL what was the name of that newscaster? Mr. Swallonballs i think.
Last edited by deputy_fife111 on Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Do vegetarians eat animal crackers? -George Carlin
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:37 am

digs12 wrote:Best Episode. Funny how Stan was arguing with Kyle. It's rare to see Kyle get all pissy with him. Has it ever happened?
Nice soundscore throughout the episode.

Stan and Kyle were pissed at each other in Prehistoric Ice Man.
Cecile24

Postby Cecile24 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:39 am

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:I'd recommend downloading it from mrtwig.net.

Yah thanks, but it don´t run with the vlc-player. Whats wrong? :lol:
hainted

Postby hainted » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:41 am

making fun of California is cool

plus zombie movies rule
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:42 am

Cecile24 wrote:

You may need to download DivX. Just go to divx.com. Once you've done that, try playing it again. And if that doesn't work... I dunno. I'd recommend making a thread in the Q&A thread so that maybe some of the more tech-savvy people can help you. No one must be deprived of South Park!
Chozen

Postby Chozen » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:51 am

M00ndragon69 hmm wow almost 8000 posts, get a life!

KennyStanWendyFan oh lemme guess you are the maturest person in the world. Smart that you didn't even quote me right.

WOW! I didn't know retards watched southpark. What pissed me off about triplemultiplex was that he basically said he gave them the idea about the homeless parody to matt and trey. AKA (calling them out.)

Oh yeah you say swearing is immature, I guess that makes you a FUCKEN HYPROCRITE!
deathandecay

Postby deathandecay » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:58 am

Chozen wrote:M00ndragon69 hmm wow almost 8000 posts, get a life!

KennyStanWendyFan oh lemme guess you are the maturest person in the world. Smart that you didn't even quote me right.

WOW! I didn't know retards watched southpark. What pissed me off about triplemultiplex was that he basically said he gave them the idea about the homeless parody to matt and trey. AKA (calling them out.)

Oh yeah you say swearing is immature, I guess that makes you a FUCKEN HYPROCRITE!

Wow, only 2 posts and you're already starting sh*t...

Hurry up download! *whips Azureus.....then Chozen*
yoshi8710

Postby yoshi8710 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 4:59 am

its how you said it thats immature, not the fact that you were swearing.
everyone
yoshi8710

Postby yoshi8710 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:04 am

I Loved this episode!!!

i think it is probably second after to the easter episode.

this is the most lines kenny has gotten all season! Im so proud of him!

10/12
everyone
seppdogg

Postby seppdogg » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:06 am

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:
Cecile24 wrote:

You may need to download DivX. Just go to divx.com. Once you've done that, try playing it again. And if that doesn't work... I dunno. I'd recommend making a thread in the Q&A thread so that maybe some of the more tech-savvy people can help you. No one must be deprived of South Park!

Go to http://www.divxtotalpack.org

Download the file and install it on your PC.
That should fix your problems with playing video file
"We have been hearing reports the Clyde Donovan has only one testicle!" "Haha... One testicle! HaHa, what an assh*le!!"
lightskaylaction

Postby lightskaylaction » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:07 am

Awesome episode.

Did anyone else see the connection between Cartman jumping the homeless people / those teenagers who used to be in the news who beat up homeless people?
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:14 am

If Twig isn't necessarily working for you, the best bet that I always go for is LinuxMafia. You have to make an account, but once the episode's up, it downloads quickly, and it's a higher quality. Only real catch is that you have to keep your ratio up, so you've gotta seed the torrent.

There's also mininova.org, that's a good one, as is demonoid.com. South Park X works well once they have the episode up, and--

I have to download, I know a bunch of places where to get this stuff. XD

Ahh, seen it twice now, still LOVE this episode. Forgot to mention that lightning flash when the homeless expert said "laboratory" - that was great. This... oh, f*ck. This whole episode was so great. I'm still so giggly right now.

Also, I'm afraid I can't see a connection between jumping over homeless people and beating them up.

Also, if some people didn't like the episode as much as you did, calm down. o_o They're entitled to their opinion just as much as you are, and screaming at them is not going to make you look any better.

... But christ I loved this~
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:29 am

Chozen wrote:
triplemultiplex wrote:Probably the best aspect of this episode was all four boys cooperating on a way to save their parents. They seem pretty skilled with cutting torches and welding equipment.

And even though I called them out on already doing a Night of the Living Dead parody, they did a much more thorough job of lampooning it this time around. With the modern animation, they could really recreate that kind of zombie movie feel.

But all in all, hardly the best episode of the run. I'd put it near the bottom of the seven.

See you in six months, M&T.

DUDE you are fucken Retarded. This Episode was the fucken greatest. You sound like some arrogant internet bitch with no sense of humour, if you don't find it funny don't watch. Don't give yourself credit for calling them out you dumb motherf*cker!!!
Matt and Trey don't need your sh*t!!!

Yikes! Did you even read the post? No need to go on the attack like that. And there's a difference between calling a plot point now and calling someone out on a weak plot point in an earlier episode.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”