*1109: More Crap*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

kingsnakeX

Re: *1109: More Crap*

Postby kingsnakeX » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:17 pm

Last nights episode was so f*cking retarded. Okay , why in the hell do you want to see a guy take a sh*t for over 25 minutes. Okay, this is so retarded okay.
I'm the crawling king snake and I rule my den.
-Jim Morrison
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:38 pm

You think that site was funny?

Go Here!
http://ratemypoo.com
Yes, it's about what the name suggests. :lol:

How many Kurics is this?

"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
KillingKenny666

Postby KillingKenny666 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:43 pm

I have BIG poop sometimes. I make sculptures with them. Like a frog in a jetpack.
AVENGED SEVENFOLD 4 EVER!!!
Keejit

Postby Keejit » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:46 pm

So, I haven't read ANY of the previous posts but ... like I really bleedin care cos...

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank YOU, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, THANK you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you,thank you...

Many, many MANY times over and over MnT and yer consultants and producers and yer lackeys and animators and talented peeps and PA saddos and editors and accountants and tech directors and other people with job titles I don't understand and the keeping it together people and friends and lovers (and haters!) and family and parents for making yis all in the first place for a GREAT episode and especially for taking Bono to task in a truly beautiful hilarious South Park stylee.

Yup, I'm that cool (not) that I can type 'stylee' in a sentence and not care!

So many motions and emotions and motions of emotions and emotional motions are over-taking me that words almost fail me and I need to spend quality time on and the loo. Thinking of all of you.

Peace. Out. :tp:

Almost makes up for Ireland AND the NZ All Blacks being out of the Rugby World Cup - almost but not quite... :wink:

------
Edit:
Yo - NALL - should the BBS be called the IBS now? tehehehe
Rooster_Costume

Postby Rooster_Costume » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:02 am

That was the worst episode I've ever seen...ever. It was probably worse than AMLF. At least that had a couple of lines that made me laugh. This had the Emmy thing which only got a smile out of me and the "You don't understand" thing which got a chuckle. I hope I never see anything this bad out of these two ever again. It took everything in me not to turn off the TV. When I saw the commercial for this, I thought it had to be something different than what is suggested, but after that, I'm really not looking forward to next week.
PM me for my AIM SN. Lurkers are a bitch.
KillingKenny666

Postby KillingKenny666 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:06 am

For me, thatwasn'tthe worst.
AVENGED SEVENFOLD 4 EVER!!!
CartmansCuzzin

Postby CartmansCuzzin » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:41 am

Um...whada f*ck happened to Ned??
castkeky

Postby castkeky » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:48 am

IHateCelebritiesToo wrote:If you didn't like this episode, then your just a F******g idiot.

First off, Trey Parker can make a blank screen for a half hour funny.

The only reason people don't think this last episode (and ANY other one) is not funny is because they DON'T GET THE JOKES.

These guys are geniuses. They NEVER miss. They NEVER have a bad episode. You just have to trust them. if you don't think it's funny, it's because you DON'T GET THE JOKE. So what you have to do is to look it up! Find out what they mean.

Not only is there a moral and a point to EVERY episode, but many episodes rip other television shows or movies through satire. (Like this last one did, by making fun of the documentary "King of Kong". Look up the trailer!)

Again, if you think it's not funny, it's because YOU are left out of the loop. It's because YOU are not smart enough to figure out what they are saying. Just use your brain, folks. And stop hating on the week-to-week brilliance that IS South Park.

Your screwing it up for the REAL South Park fans who want Matt and Trey to stick around for Twenty more years. Unfortunately, they are going to leave because little kids like you guys don't get the jokes!

^ Thank you!!! u said it to a 'T' mayn! :) f*ckin right on!
ur all idiots- "u just dont understand." heh
don't watch south park at all if ur gonna bitch about it! appreciate EVERY episode. SESLY.
Guess_Who_I_Am_Not

Postby Guess_Who_I_Am_Not » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:50 am

OMFG
albino.black.sheep wrote:My cat ran away with an extra strong mint on his head.

xx_emuteeth_xx wrote:shut up douche im not retaded
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:17 am

swellman7 wrote:http://www.europeanfecalstandardsandmeasurements.org/

:cartmanlaugh:

The person who made this lives in Scottsdale Arizona, and their phone number is [if you're that curious, go whois them. Personal info like phone number shouldn't be posted here.]

The domain is registered through GoDaddy.com

I did some investigation. :wink:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:24 am

gtaca2005 wrote:
swellman7 wrote:http://www.europeanfecalstandardsandmeasurements.org/

:cartmanlaugh:

The person who made this lives in Scottsdale Arizona, and their phone number is [if you're that curious, go whois them. Personal info like phone number shouldn't be posted here.]

The domain is registered through GoDaddy.com

I did some investigation. :wink:

Very nice! Kyle would be proud.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
djadonis206

Postby djadonis206 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:26 am

* in the voice of Larry David *

Pretty, preeeettttyyyy funny
"...So Long Balls!"
Billistic

Postby Billistic » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:27 am

I was actually hoping this episode would have had more elements from King of Kong.

I also would've liked to have seen a passing of time montage using a hair metal song while Randy trained for the big dump.

I mean for the most part it was just a rip on Bono, but honestly, is he relevant right now?
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:47 am

castkeky wrote:
IHateCelebritiesToo wrote:If you didn't like this episode, then your just a F******g idiot.

The only reason people don't think this last episode (and ANY other one) is not funny is because they DON'T GET THE JOKES.

These guys are geniuses. They NEVER miss. They NEVER have a bad episode. You just have to trust them. if you don't think it's funny, it's because you DON'T GET THE JOKE. So what you have to do is to look it up! Find out what they mean.

Not only is there a moral and a point to EVERY episode, but many episodes rip other television shows or movies through satire. (Like this last one did, by making fun of the documentary "King of Kong". Look up the trailer!)

Again, if you think it's not funny, it's because YOU are left out of the loop. It's because YOU are not smart enough to figure out what they are saying. Just use your brain, folks. And stop hating on the week-to-week brilliance that IS South Park.

Your screwing it up for the REAL South Park fans who want Matt and Trey to stick around for Twenty more years. Unfortunately, they are going to leave because little kids like you guys don't get the jokes!

^ Thank you!!! u said it to a 'T' mayn! :) f*ckin right on!
ur all idiots- "u just dont understand." heh
don't watch south park at all if ur gonna bitch about it! appreciate EVERY episode. SESLY.

This episode was bad, period. I got the jokes, I understand the jokes, and the jokes sucked. Just because you two have no taste or ability to understand the difference between great episodes and crappy episodes doesn't mean we're at fault. Honestly, both of you need to improve your intelligence.

If you honestly believe South Park has never had a bad episode, then you're f*cking retarded. Period. End of story. I've watched every episode from the start and I'm probably older than both of you, so I guess it can't be because I'm a little kid. And I guess, judging by the content of your posts, that both of you struggle to dress yourselves. So I can assume it's not because I'm too dumb.

Do I want Matt and Trey to stick around for twenty years? If it's to create bad shows like this one, then no. That'd be a waste of their time. If it's to create episodes like "Raisings", then yes. However, by giving all episodes equal praise, we devalue the fan base and do the creators disservice by not giving honest feedback.

Maybe you just have such incredibly poor taste that EVERYTHING is funny. Or, perhaps, you are just too dumbed stupid to know, well, comedy. Stop posting, because if Matt and Trey read your posts, we'll have to deal with episodes like "More Crap" and not great ones like "Raisins".

IHateCelebritiesToo and castkeky both need to be sterilized. Seriously.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
SterileEyes

Postby SterileEyes » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:24 am

What is your explanation for "Night of the Living Homeless" then?

Chaaaaaaaaaaaaange! Anyone got any chaaaaaaaange? ...yeah, real genius and original to repeat that 300 times. Totally. What don't I "get" about that genius joke?

They're human. They suck occasionally.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”