*1109: More Crap*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

cyrilpark

Re: *1109: More Crap*

Postby cyrilpark » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:09 pm

I liked it, I had watched "the king of kong" movie this summer and found the parallels amusing!
McCormick Fan

Postby McCormick Fan » Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:53 pm

Mr McCormick spoke? That made me happy. =)

I can't give my view on this one yet, i'm watching it on gtaca2005's site, but something seems to be wrong with the episode. =(
The Most Under-Rated FanFic Writer since "Cyberdemons on Holiday" was banned.
mr burpy

Postby mr burpy » Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:28 pm

ive just seen the epesode and well, it was crap. why cant they make any good episodes anymore. season 11 has been the worst season yet! :(
By the time you get this message, i will be sleeping
SPF4L#1

Postby SPF4L#1 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:41 pm

I thought it was a quality episode. Well, the first half of it was a bit on the dull side, but after that it really picked up. Especially love the way they ripped on Bono, because he's a total wanker.

Can't really see the hate for this episode. A tad repetitive maybe, but still much better than last week's IMO.
If you can be bothered...please check out this poll:
http://misterpoll.com/4270026923.html
tweekedkenny

Postby tweekedkenny » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:28 pm

I thought this episode was pretty f*cking funny. It seems like most people either love this or hate this episode. I think it was based around how crappy the Emmy's are by saying that they'd give an award to a show that did an entire episode based around crap. But that's my opinion.
IHateCelebritiesToo

Postby IHateCelebritiesToo » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:28 pm

If you didn't like this episode, then your just a F******g idiot.

First off, Trey Parker can make a blank screen for a half hour funny.

The only reason people don't think this last episode (and ANY other one) is not funny is because they DON'T GET THE JOKES.

These guys are geniuses. They NEVER miss. They NEVER have a bad episode. You just have to trust them. if you don't think it's funny, it's because you DON'T GET THE JOKE. So what you have to do is to look it up! Find out what they mean.

Not only is there a moral and a point to EVERY episode, but many episodes rip other television shows or movies through satire. (Like this last one did, by making fun of the documentary "King of Kong". Look up the trailer!)

Again, if you think it's not funny, it's because YOU are left out of the loop. It's because YOU are not smart enough to figure out what they are saying. Just use your brain, folks. And stop hating on the week-to-week brilliance that IS South Park.

Your screwing it up for the REAL South Park fans who want Matt and Trey to stick around for Twenty more years. Unfortunately, they are going to leave because little kids like you guys don't get the jokes!
Aym_Dand

Postby Aym_Dand » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:35 pm

To quote Bono, "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!"

Good episode. Good, not great. Still better than everything else on television though.

Loved when they were "spritzing" the pooh to keep it fresh. I was thinking when Randy said he kept it that it would be a shame if it dried out, so I was relieved when I saw him spritzing.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:35 pm

IHateCelebritiesToo wrote:If you didn't like this episode, then your just a F******g idiot.

First off, Trey Parker can make a blank screen for a half hour funny.

The only reason people don't think this last episode (and ANY other one) is not funny is because they DON'T GET THE JOKES.

These guys are geniuses. They NEVER miss. They NEVER have a bad episode. You just have to trust them. if you don't think it's funny, it's because you DON'T GET THE JOKE. So what you have to do is to look it up! Find out what they mean.

Not only is there a moral and a point to EVERY episode, but many episodes rip other television shows or movies through satire. (Like this last one did, by making fun of the documentary "King of Kong". Look up the trailer!)

Again, if you think it's not funny, it's because YOU are left out of the loop. It's because YOU are not smart enough to figure out what they are saying. Just use your brain, folks. And stop hating on the week-to-week brilliance that IS South Park.

Your screwing it up for the REAL South Park fans who want Matt and Trey to stick around for Twenty more years. Unfortunately, they are going to leave because little kids like you guys don't get the jokes!

Dude, Matt and Trey are human. Not everything they make is going to be the same quality. Some episodes are better than others, and it's my opinion that most episodes they made are better than this one.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
destructiveyouth

Postby destructiveyouth » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:41 pm

that episode sucked
nick ackley
KillingKenny666

Postby KillingKenny666 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:54 pm

That was pretty funny at the end.

"Want some bidy? You like bidy don't you?"
AVENGED SEVENFOLD 4 EVER!!!
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:06 pm

gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:18 pm

swellman7 wrote:http://www.europeanfecalstandardsandmeasurements.org/

:cartmanlaugh:

That CAN'T be real! :lol:
OMG, if it is true, then their web servers got overloaded by SP fans? :lol: I am speachless if that is real. :shock:

EDIT:

Ok, I know it's not real. Someone had the time to make a Gmail email address, and got a cheap domain name hosting, and is running it of their Windows IIS server. Thats what I think anyway. :?
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
IHateCelebritiesToo

Postby IHateCelebritiesToo » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:27 pm

No way. That's B.S.

The people at "http://www.europeanfecalstandardsandmeasurements.org/" made it last night, or this morning. Pretty convenient to say we've bee "swamped" to due web traffic, and we need to "switch to a new server". I ain't buying it.

If you want to see a real crap site, just goto http://www.ratemypoo.com. I'm not sure why'd you'd want to see it, but i'm guessing it's because every guy likes seeing how big their Sh*t is. Sharon just won't understand.
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Thu Oct 11, 2007 10:36 pm

gtaca2005 wrote:
swellman7 wrote:http://www.europeanfecalstandardsandmeasurements.org/

:cartmanlaugh:

That CAN'T be real! :lol:
OMG, if it is true, then their web servers got overloaded by SP fans? :lol: I am speachless if that is real. :shock:

EDIT:

Ok, I know it's not real. Someone had the time to make a Gmail email address, and got a cheap domain name hosting, and is running it of their Windows IIS server. Thats what I think anyway. :?

I'm aware that it's obviously not real. I just thought it was pretty funny. They only created it because people were going online after the episode to see if it was an actual orginization. :lol:
BDen

Postby BDen » Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:14 pm

I'm about 1 minute into the episode and Randy is sitting on the toilet. I got an even bigger laugh when I saw that Comedy Central picked this exact time to advertise that South Park was an "Emmy Award-Winning Show". What a perfect example to solidify the advertisement XD

**edit** Okay, now I'm done the episode and it all makes perfect sense. Excellent.

Finally someone agrees about Bono!

I love this show.
Last edited by BDen on Thu Oct 11, 2007 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”