*1109: More Crap*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

outlawg8

Re: *1109: More Crap*

Postby outlawg8 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:25 am

It was ok last weeks episode was hilarious matt and trey you guys are making all these millions you could at least come up with more interesting stuff. Its like those shorts of Terrance and Philip farting on each other first its funny but then its ugh
Last edited by outlawg8 on Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Butters:-- please dont sell me to Paris hilton mom and dad.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:26 am

You see, and I loved Night of the Living Homeless, purely because I love zombie movies. But, I don't hate the fact that you don't like it, as your sense of humor is different.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
eatmanbearpig

Postby eatmanbearpig » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:46 am

I liked how Jimbo was in the episode! I don't remember seeing him in quite a while! This episode did suck overall except the start was okay.
For prank calling the past only!
outlawg8

Postby outlawg8 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:55 am

What next Randy licking sumner redstones wrinkly nuts to get on viacoms good side. They should do a another only butters episode that kid cracks me up when ever i see him. lol the way he takes a leak is priceless.
Butters:-- please dont sell me to Paris hilton mom and dad.
CartmanMills

Postby CartmanMills » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:42 pm

If you didn't like this episode, then your just a F******g idiot.

If you blindly can't accept that South Park had a bad episode and criticize people' intelligence as a result, YOUR the idiot.

This episode was absolutely terrible, IMO. Nothing really made me laugh apart from the Bono "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!". But the storyline was weak and the ending was anti-climatic. Pathetic. Isn't what I expect from South Park, really. Considering the gold Matt and Trey come out with, this was really lacking.

Next week's episode should be much better though - but no more of these 'crap filled literally' episodes.
castkeky

Postby castkeky » Fri Oct 12, 2007 2:45 pm

CartmanMills wrote:
If you didn't like this episode, then your just a F******g idiot.

If you blindly can't accept that South Park had a bad episode and criticize people' intelligence as a result, YOUR the idiot.

This episode was absolutely terrible, IMO. Nothing really made me laugh apart from the Bono "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!". But the storyline was weak and the ending was anti-climatic. Pathetic. Isn't what I expect from South Park, really. Considering the gold Matt and Trey come out with, this was really lacking.

Next week's episode should be much better though - but no more of these 'crap filled literally' episodes.

obviously i favour some episodes over others, but i still LOVE and appreciate them all. i would never criticise them not even constructively.. lets see u guys try n make a better ep. whos working their balls off in the comedy central studios in L.A, matt n trey or y'all?
u know what? i guess one is either on matt and trey's level or they're not. and clearly many people who watch south park r not n thats a huge shame me thinks...
done.
.Stoch

Postby .Stoch » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:31 pm

Jay C wrote:Probably my least favourite episode of the series so far, but it was still alright. I think that the 'Emmy Award' jokes were great, especially them putting it in Randy's phat turd at the end. :lol: Also, most of the dialogue involving the guys was also funny. 'You just don't get it...'

6/10 - A slight dip in what's been a good season. I hate Bono too.

Phat means 'Pretty Hot And Tempting'...
Just to let you know...

IHateCelebritiesToo wrote:If you didn't like this episode, then your just a F******g idiot.

First off, Trey Parker can make a blank screen for a half hour funny.

The only reason people don't think this last episode (and ANY other one) is not funny is because they DON'T GET THE JOKES.

These guys are geniuses. They NEVER miss. They NEVER have a bad episode. You just have to trust them. if you don't think it's funny, it's because you DON'T GET THE JOKE. So what you have to do is to look it up! Find out what they mean.

Not only is there a moral and a point to EVERY episode, but many episodes rip other television shows or movies through satire. (Like this last one did, by making fun of the documentary "King of Kong". Look up the trailer!)

Again, if you think it's not funny, it's because YOU are left out of the loop. It's because YOU are not smart enough to figure out what they are saying. Just use your brain, folks. And stop hating on the week-to-week brilliance that IS South Park.

Your screwing it up for the REAL South Park fans who want Matt and Trey to stick around for Twenty more years. Unfortunately, they are going to leave because little kids like you guys don't get the jokes!

And i like this guy...
Flowbie

Postby Flowbie » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:20 pm

Awesome episode, haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

I really don't see why so many people didn't like it. Oh well, as long as you still watch the show and give them good ratings then Comedy Central will support SP enough to make more quality toilet humour :D
Sgt. Sarge

Postby Sgt. Sarge » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:44 pm

That was a funny but gross episode. I personally think it was the forth best episode of the eleventh season so far, wich is pretty good.
Yosh! Life is good cause I want it that way.
McCormick Fan

Postby McCormick Fan » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:46 pm

Still trying to watch this one on here
http://76.20.106.64/episodes/season%2011/index.html

but the video's still bust. =(

Still, it seems like a good episode so far. I'm still pleased that Stuart appeared and spoke. =)
The Most Under-Rated FanFic Writer since "Cyberdemons on Holiday" was banned.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:49 pm

Works for me.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Postby 203177 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:51 pm

in my words i do believe that episode sucked ass! I don't really understand the whole plot of that episode. And another thing what ever happened to the four boys? i only saw stan in that episode...i think they really need to focus on the boys its just not the same without them. :(

Code:

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
CartmanMills

Postby CartmanMills » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:10 pm

lets see u guys try n make a better ep. whos working their balls off in the comedy central studios in L.A, matt n trey or y'all?

Don't even spin that crap.

We're viewers/fans. Fans of the show MAKE South Park the success it is. If it wasn't for the viewers, South Park wouldn't even be the show it is today, no matter how many controversial things they've done. If people liked all of their shows, the show would decay into absolute rubbish because there's no challenge. But when an episode is rubbish, they can use the criticism to make their shows better.

You have the right to like these episodes but insulting our intelligence and attempting to say that we can put up with rubbish like 'More Crap' just because we, ahem, apparently 'dont understand' and dont work as hard... that's a copout and you know it.
blues rocker

Postby blues rocker » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:15 pm

i actually liked this episode...it may have been low-brow, but it was still funny.

the way he kept the crap on a little stand to display it was hilarious...like it belonged in a museum or something.

i give it a 7 out of 10...not the greatest episode, but funny enough.
SouthofHeaven

Postby SouthofHeaven » Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:20 pm

One of the best episodes in a long while. Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
Who's a jigga wha?

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”