*1110: Imaginationland*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Nightbringer347

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby Nightbringer347 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:38 am

JUST SAW IMAGINATIONLAND! It was better than I thought it would be!

*SPOILER ALERT!*

The leprachaun Cartman sees is actually trying to warn of a terrorist attck. Terrorists plan to attack a place called Imaginationland. If they attack this place, they have attacked our imaginations. Unfortunately, the leprachaun escapes and is not seen again. When Stan, Kyle, Kenny, Jimmy, and Butters go to Imaginationland, they witness the whole attack. However, they manage to escape on a dragon's back. Unfortunately, they leave something behind...BUTTERS! Butters is stuck in Imaginationland. The Government is trying to stop the final attack on Imaginationland. And Kyle has to...Suck...CARTMAN'S...BALLS! What will happen? See the conclusion next week!
"I told you we need to fill the cave with hot molten lead it's the only way to be sure ManBearPig never comes out!" -Al Gore
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:39 am

Did anyone notice that all the religious leaders, except Jesus, were in Imagination Land?
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
huktawnfoniks

Postby huktawnfoniks » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:41 am

gtaca2005 wrote:Did anyone notice that all the religious leaders, except Jesus, were in Imagination Land?

I was hoping to see him. Maybe he'll come out from behind the wall :mrgreen:
BigBroflovskiFan

Postby BigBroflovskiFan » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:42 am

gtaca2005 wrote:Did anyone notice that all the religious leaders, except Jesus, were in Imagination Land?

Haha yeah, but probably because Jesus lived in town with them, so he was real to them.
Last edited by BigBroflovskiFan on Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:42 am

BigBroflovskiFan wrote:That. was. AWESOME.

I can't wait til next Wednesday now!

Yeah! They've got multiple things going on...I never saw it coming! Cartman wants Kyle to suck his balls... Butters is kidnapped... Terrorists in Imaginationland...

:tweek:

I'm getting excited for next week's episode...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
ClownCarOnFire

Postby ClownCarOnFire » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:43 am

I actually don't think it's gonna be a trilogy, did the announcer guy say that like, the conclusion was next week.
Then again, I could be wrong, my hearing is horrid.

Excellent episode none-the-less.
I wonder if Kyle will actually live up to his agreement.
Drink Up Me Hearties, YoHo~
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:43 am

To all that HATED "More Crap":

If this didn't make up for that episode to you, then nothing will! :lol:
erzhik

Postby erzhik » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:43 am

weird how they said its going to be a Trilogy, but a ComedyCentral voice after the episode said to tune in next wednesday for conclusion..??

episode was great, will he really do it? lol, can't wait. poor Butters, I mean homosexual
BigBroflovskiFan

Postby BigBroflovskiFan » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:44 am

Edduyasha wrote:
BigBroflovskiFan wrote:That. was. AWESOME.

I can't wait til next Wednesday now!

Yeah! They've got multiple things going on...I never saw it coming! Cartman wants Kyle to suck his balls... Butters is kidnapped... Terrorists in Imaginationland...

:tweek:

I'm getting excited for next week's episode...

I know! I had a feeling this was gonna be an awesome ep, but I really didn't see all this coming! =O There's so much happening, I love it.
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:45 am

Oh..my...god. This was so unbelievably kick ass..I just like, am still trying to take it all in.

Let's see let's see. Definitely one of the...no, it's definitely the most random thing to come out of south park. I LOVED the Saving Private Ryan scene, that was brilliant right there.

Poor Butters. :[ I feel bad for him. I love how he tried to give a gay little speech, and it just didn't really work out for him.

And what makes it better is how the next episode is set up to be a highly stan/kyle focused episode, and it seems they are gonna get to (hopefully) be the heroes and save Butters. There was plenty of Stan/Kyleness in this episode, and I have a feeling there'll be just as much if not more next week. It made me happy that Butters specifically mentioned Stan and Kyle to come save him. It just made me think of them as a team.

Awe and poor Kyle. I honestly feel bad for the kid, just trying to be rational and ends up being ordered to suck Cartman's balls. Speaking of which, yeah, as if we didn't already know, Cartman is SOOOO gay. Like, he really, REALLY wanted Kyle to suck his balls. Jesus.

It kind of sucks Kenny didn't have any lines, but I'm kind of past the point of caring anymore since it's what I expect. Cartman, Kyle, and Butters all got some pretty decent screen time, and Stan did as well, even though it was to a lesser extent.

So yeah, I'm pretty much in love with this episode, and I really don't want to wait a week for the conclusion.
Miko hanyou

Postby Miko hanyou » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:47 am

Dude, i was laughing my ass off when i saw one of my favorite characters, a ninja turtle! but with a black bandanna. But Damn, a trilogy? I hate those 'TO BE CONTINUE!' things.

I was like WTF when cartman holds out a picture of kyle in his pocket. Does he carry a picture of him all the time? He must be gay.(J/k but how knows)

I can't wait for the rest and i'll be pissed if they pulled out an hiatus episode.
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:48 am

After reading all these posts, I really want to go back and kill the assh*les that didn't let me watch.

Was there really a lime green Meowth?
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:48 am

M&T really made up for "More Crap" didn't they? :P
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:49 am

crazyQH wrote:Oh..my...god. This was so unbelievably kick ass..I just like, am still trying to take it all in.

Let's see let's see. Definitely one of the...no, it's definitely the most random thing to come out of south park. I LOVED the Saving Private Ryan scene, that was brilliant right there.

Poor Butters. :[ I feel bad for him. I love how he tried to give a gay little speech, and it just didn't really work out for him.

And what makes it better is how the next episode is set up to be a highly stan/kyle focused episode, and it seems they are gonna get to (hopefully) be the heroes and save Butters. There was plenty of Stan/Kyleness in this episode, and I have a feeling there'll be just as much if not more next week. It made me happy that Butters specifically mentioned Stan and Kyle to come save him. It just made me think of them as a team.

Awe and poor Kyle. I honestly feel bad for the kid, just trying to be rational and ends up being ordered to suck Cartman's balls. Speaking of which, yeah, as if we didn't already know, Cartman is SOOOO gay. Like, he really, REALLY wanted Kyle to suck his balls. Jesus.

It kind of sucks Kenny didn't have any lines, but I'm kind of past the point of caring anymore since it's what I expect. Cartman, Kyle, and Butters all got some pretty decent screen time, and Stan did as well, even though it was to a lesser extent.

So yeah, I'm pretty much in love with this episode, and I really don't want to wait a week for the conclusion.

You stole the words out of my mouth... This was brilliant! Perhaps they made the More Crap episode as filler to save the good stuff for this!

Speculation time! I think...the brain-washing kiddie anime characters are behind The Wall.

:twisted:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
ClownCarOnFire

Postby ClownCarOnFire » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:52 am

Indigo Rose wrote:After reading all these posts, I really want to go back and kill the assh*les that didn't let me watch.

Was there really a lime green Meowth?

Yes, and Jack Skellington. :)
Drink Up Me Hearties, YoHo~

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”