*1110: Imaginationland*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Edduyasha

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:43 am

Indigo Rose wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
ClownCarOnFire wrote:Yeah THAT'S Cinderella, but at the VERY beginning Rapunzel was in a towel, her hair was like...hanging out lol

Hmm...I'm still wondering at what the heck's behind The Wall. What would be the darknesses of imagination?

:?

Maybe it's the evil incarnations of the boys! That'd be intresting to see...

Like in the Spookyfish episode? That would be pretty sweet ^^

Maybe. That'd be cool to see evil incarnations of Kyle and Kenny! I wonder what'd they be like?
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
pawnta

Postby pawnta » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:45 am

OMFG that episode was TOTALLY AWESOME.. holy crap i can't wait another week..!! WAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

haha cartman/kyle part was the BEST!! ...blackie.. fagg.. LOLL
chinco16

Postby chinco16 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:48 am

was that little red dude with the big hat supposed to be a black mage from final fantasy? does anyone else know who i'm talking about?
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:51 am

chinco16 wrote:was that little red dude with the big hat supposed to be a black mage from final fantasy? does anyone else know who i'm talking about?

Maybe? If there really was a lime-green Meowth, red-tunic Link, and Mario with the letter 'E' on his cap, there certainly is a possibility that there was a Black Mage in there.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
eat_stan

Postby eat_stan » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:53 am

ClownCarOnFire wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
ClownCarOnFire wrote:Ok so to add to the cartoon things found...thing...

Franklin (That dumb turtle)
Remy (From Ratatouille)
Ninja turtle dude
Rapunzel

....got more?

Cinderella? At least that's who I think that girl in the blue dress was...

Yeah THAT'S Cinderella, but at the VERY beginning Rapunzel was in a towel, her hair was like...hanging out lol

Man, there are TONS of cameos! Totoro, The Flash, some smurf, Ronald McDonald, Mario with an "E" lol, Optimus Prime, Cheetarah(sp?) from Thundercats, SpongeBob, Mr. Clean ... etc. Daaang. So awesome!
Don't eat Stan.
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:56 am

I'm just watching this episode now (on a VERY slow stream, but it's far better than nothing) and I just realized something.

I'VE had dreams like the Imaginationland dream. I mean seriously, I was going to post so earlier today in the Random thread when we were talking about dreams, but I saw that the subject changed.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:59 am

I don't mean to seem really negative about things, though I'm hoping the next part will have more of the other boys rather than Cartman. I've also been quite underwhelmed lately, but eh. If the next part(s)=amazing, we'll have had something great to succeed "More Crap".

It should be interesting to see what kind of evil creatures come. Wouldn't it be funny to see Mecha Streisand in the lineup? *yes, technically she's 'real', but then, so were the Super Best Friends and icecream-crapping taco and Santa* I'm disappointed there was no Burger King (at least from what I saw). Maybe he's in the EVIL side of Imaginationland. That'd be awesome!

And I do believe that was a Black Mage, too :D

Wonder what other video game characters there may be...Donkey Kong anyone? Mega-Man? Let's see.
miller man

Postby miller man » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:00 am

I too am wondering how they are going to play out the fact that they claim it's a trilogy, but in a two-part episode.

A simple guess:

It will be a two-parter episode-wise, but the third part will be a split-second clip of Kyle sucking Cartman's balls. (Cartman wins in this one. After all, he does say that before it's all over, Kyle will do it.)

The point?

Most of the third entries in trilogies suck balls. 8)
Zubby

Postby Zubby » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:13 am

miller man wrote:I too am wondering how they are going to play out the fact that they claim it's a trilogy, but in a two-part episode.

A simple guess:

It will be a two-parter episode-wise, but the third part will be a split-second clip of Kyle sucking Cartman's balls. (Cartman wins in this one. After all, he does say that before it's all over, Kyle will do it.)

The point?

Most of the third entries in trilogies suck balls. 8)

As much as I don't wan't poor Kyle to have to suck Cartman's balls, I like that idea, and could see them doing it.

I was thinkng that maybe Kyle would appeal to the Supreme Court. There are some members of that court who I think would be quite interested in ball sucking (I'm looking at you, Clarence Thomas!).

For now, though, I'm going with the 'getting of on a technicality angle'. Maybe the wording of the contract will spare Kyle.
Zubby
miller man

Postby miller man » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:52 am

Thing is though, Zubby, as wrong as it is, Kyle signed a contract. He lost the bet, therefore he has to do it. As much of a little closet bastard as Cartman is, he's actually technically right about this one. Kyle should never have agreed. For the sake of variety, I do believe M&T will give Cartman the nod this time. :o
jjmac12345

Postby jjmac12345 » Thu Oct 18, 2007 6:58 am

I must have been the only one who didn't like this episode. I fail to see how many things people found funny were all that funny. So many jokes in this episode required almost no thought or talent to come up with at all which everybody said was the problem with More Crap, but I think More Crap had many more original ideas than this episode. Oh well, I give this episode 6/10.
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:15 am

miller man wrote:Thing is though, Zubby, as wrong as it is, Kyle signed a contract. He lost the bet, therefore he has to do it. As much of a little closet bastard as Cartman is, he's actually technically right about this one. Kyle should never have agreed. For the sake of variety, I do believe M&T will give Cartman the nod this time. :o

Kyle could always buy two gumballs, say "here, Cartman, I'm giving you these balls. They're your balls now," and then suck on those?
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:26 am

that is the best one of my favourite now in s11, i rate that 9.5/10 LOL ONE BEST PART IS MICHAEL BAY BUT MAINLY MEL GIBSON LOOOOOOOOOL LOL, and damn it is to be continued, well of course there is a part 2 anyone think there ill be a part 3?
Last edited by S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K on Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:50 am

miller man wrote:Thing is though, Zubby, as wrong as it is, Kyle signed a contract. He lost the bet, therefore he has to do it. As much of a little closet bastard as Cartman is, he's actually technically right about this one. Kyle should never have agreed. For the sake of variety, I do believe M&T will give Cartman the nod this time. :o

Actually, contracts that enforce action upon a body have the legal right to opt out anytime by either party. There was actually a case in some town close by where some kid said that he won a bet with a friend, and now the friend had to show his balls to him. He had signatures and everything. It was thrown out as it violated the above; the second kid had the right to say no, as no service was rendered, and the first kid had no recourse brcause the contract was in violation of the law.

The episode rocked. 10/10.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
miller man

Postby miller man » Thu Oct 18, 2007 8:26 am

Indigo Rose wrote:

Kyle could always buy two gumballs, say "here, Cartman, I'm giving you these balls. They're your balls now," and then suck on those?

I like your style, Indigo Rose, however the judge [i]did[i] use the terms "scrotum" and "testicles." :shock:

ShaneHaughey wrote:

Actually, contracts that enforce action upon a body have the legal right to opt out anytime by either party. There was actually a case in some town close by where some kid said that he won a bet with a friend, and now the friend had to show his balls to him. He had signatures and everything. It was thrown out as it violated the above; the second kid had the right to say no, as no service was rendered, and the first kid had no recourse brcause the contract was in violation of the law.

The episode rocked. 10/10.

Very interesting point, ShaneHaughey. If M&T do indeed decide to let Kyle off the hook, that will likely be the angle in some form or fashion. Something just tells me that Cartman will be victorious, but in doing so, will ultimately be exposed (at least to us the audience) as the fool, a la "Cartman Sucks." Think of it as his character arc throughout this season. 8)

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”