*1110: Imaginationland*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Indigo Rose
Posts: 579
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:27 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby Indigo Rose » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:43 am

I just finally saw the whole thing. I thought it was AWESOME, but my first reaction: poor, poor Kyle. WHY does Cartman want him to suck his balls that badly? Ugh
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
TheCommander
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:37 am

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby TheCommander » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:47 am

Did anyone notice at the end of Imaginationland when they showed the Red Truck that Cartman hitched a ride in. Didn't see Optimus Prime get killed in the Terrorist Attack; food for thought.
Indigo Rose
Posts: 579
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:27 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby Indigo Rose » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:49 am

TheCommander wrote:Did anyone notice at the end of Imaginationland when they showed the Red Truck that Cartman hitched a ride in. Didn't see Optimus Prime get killed in the Terrorist Attack; food for thought.

That's fairly interesting. Although I could've sworn I saw the truck driver in a previous episode..
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
TheCommander
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:37 am

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby TheCommander » Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:56 am

Indigo Rose wrote:
TheCommander wrote:Did anyone notice at the end of Imaginationland when they showed the Red Truck that Cartman hitched a ride in. Didn't see Optimus Prime get killed in the Terrorist Attack; food for thought.

That's fairly interesting. Although I could've sworn I saw the truck driver in a previous episode..


It could have been the same truck driver, but the truck itself could still be Optimus; he is a Robot in Disguise after all.
iceiwynd
Posts: 2905
Joined: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:24 am

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby iceiwynd » Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:00 am

The truck driver was from Free Willzyx, but he had a different voice this time around. Also, why would the truck be Optimus? Cartman is nowhere near Imaginationland now, and that's where he resides. Why wouldn't it just be a normal truck?
cannonw1
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:04 am

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby cannonw1 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:09 am

i wish they could have put muhammed in with the rest of the superbest friends. pussies at cc
TheCommander
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 2:37 am

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby TheCommander » Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:12 am

iceiwynd wrote:The truck driver was from Free Willzyx, but he had a different voice this time around. Also, why would the truck be Optimus? Cartman is nowhere near Imaginationland now, and that's where he resides. Why wouldn't it just be a normal truck?


Some of the Imaginationland citizens, like the Dragon, managed to escape; enough time did pass between the attack, and when Cartman was hitching a ride to DC. If one got away, then there's a good chance a few others, including Optimus, got away as well. Perhaps Optimus will play a key role in the next episode.
sad panda
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:44 am

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby sad panda » Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:56 am

i couldnt see how south park could go on if kyle sucks cartmans balls
cannonw1
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:04 am

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby cannonw1 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:08 am

sad panda wrote:i couldnt see how south park could go on if kyle sucks cartmans balls




i dont think he will. kyle will get like a presidential pardon or something for helping against the terrorist in imaginationland


a separate question: if cartmans mom is also cartmans father, is she the mother too? because i always thought it would be funny if cartman's mom had sex with kyles mom, making mrs. brovlosky cartman's birthmother. judaism practices matrlineal descent making cartman a JEW. that episode would be hilarious
eat_stan
Posts: 23
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2006 2:39 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby eat_stan » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:23 am

TheCommander wrote:
iceiwynd wrote:The truck driver was from Free Willzyx, but he had a different voice this time around. Also, why would the truck be Optimus? Cartman is nowhere near Imaginationland now, and that's where he resides. Why wouldn't it just be a normal truck?


Some of the Imaginationland citizens, like the Dragon, managed to escape; enough time did pass between the attack, and when Cartman was hitching a ride to DC. If one got away, then there's a good chance a few others, including Optimus, got away as well. Perhaps Optimus will play a key role in the next episode.


I'm glad that I wasn't the only one who thought that truck looked like Optimus. Lol. When the truck first appeared, I just thought it was Optimus on the road. And then they did the whole truck driver-Cartman conversation. But still ... South Park tricked me. XD
Don't eat Stan.
Olivia42
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:03 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby Olivia42 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:32 am

I now feel the urge to download the "Imagination" song as my ringtone. And never, ever, ever answer my phone. In quiet movie theaters.

That was a fairly good episode, though I'll save final judgement for when the story concludes. Looks great so far, though. I haven't seen pop culture references of that magnitude since "Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny."
.
MyGod
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:05 am

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby MyGod » Fri Oct 19, 2007 4:56 am

I also recognised the truck driver, but not sure where from.

The one with the song "on the road again" by willie nelson, or maybe the butters episode where he hitches a ride with someone I think.

With the kyle sucking cartman's balls thing - I am getting the whole justin tenorman feeling. When Cartman says he's gonna get something done - he gets it done!

No exceptions. "Make no mistake kyle, etc...." Poor Kyle doesn't stand a chance.

It has already gone beyond the contract. Cartman will block his escape root from fire etc. in the next episode - or hold the key to winning the victory - and he'll only give it over if Kyle does the deed.

But how would they show that scene? Maybe just pan to the other guys watching, making disturbed facial expressions....
This could be the end of the world... of warcraft
jaywilla
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:05 am

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby jaywilla » Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:09 am

does anybody know what that song at the end when cartman was in the 18 wheeler is called
SouthParkDenizen
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:06 am

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby SouthParkDenizen » Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:11 am

Brilliant, simply brilliant......
Indigo Rose
Posts: 579
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:27 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby Indigo Rose » Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:16 am

cannonw1 wrote:i dont think he will. kyle will get like a presidential pardon or something for helping against the terrorist in imaginationland

That sounds like the most probable course of action to me.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests