*1110: Imaginationland*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:46 am

deathandecay wrote:......Huh?


What say you of 'Butters' collateral damage' or something like that... I'm kinda lost considering that myself...

:?
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Indigo Rose
Posts: 579
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:27 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby Indigo Rose » Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:47 am

Heh, talking about the episode with you guys is making me look forwards to it even more! Just 2 more days...
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:50 am

Indigo Rose wrote:Heh, talking about the episode with you guys is making me look forwards to it even more! Just 2 more days...


Were there any commercials for it yet? I'm too lazy to go turn on the TV, even though it's about two paces away across this room... I'm in the guest bedroom at my house right now; it's the smallest room in my house excluding the bathrooms and laundry room...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
deathandecay
Posts: 264
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:14 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby deathandecay » Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:52 am

Edduyasha wrote:
What say you of 'Butters' collateral damage' or something like that... I'm kinda lost considering that myself...

:?

Im actually lost on the whole description....and seeing that our avatars are quite similar. :oops:
Indigo Rose
Posts: 579
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:27 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby Indigo Rose » Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:53 am

Edduyasha wrote:
Indigo Rose wrote:Heh, talking about the episode with you guys is making me look forwards to it even more! Just 2 more days...


Were there any commercials for it yet? I'm too lazy to go turn on the TV, even though it's about two paces away across this room... I'm in the guest bedroom at my house right now; it's the smallest room in my house excluding the bathrooms and laundry room...

My TV doesn't even work; I need to watch South Park (and other shows) on a public TV on the floor bellow.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Oct 16, 2007 2:59 am

deathandecay wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
What say you of 'Butters' collateral damage' or something like that... I'm kinda lost considering that myself...

:?

Im actually lost on the whole description....and seeing that our avatars are quite similar. :oops:


My avatar almost looks like me going nuts late at night...seriously. I usually wear black fabric wrapped around my hands like fingerless gloves, dark clothes, and my hair is kinda black, shaggy, and hangs over my eyes right now... Too bad they didn't have more hair choices and layering options and items...maybe that'll be upgraded in the future?

Your avatar is a paradox... How do you have a straitjacket on and have your hands popping out, one of which holds a knife?

:wink:

Back to the subject, yeah...this seems really open-ended to me.

@ Indigo Rose- Poor you. My parents throw hissy fits when I try to take the TV from them to watch South Park, because their multi-hour-long runs of Chinese comedies/soap-operas (really great ones, mind you) are on at the same time South Park is on...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
deathandecay
Posts: 264
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 7:14 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby deathandecay » Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:29 am

Edduyasha wrote:Your avatar is a paradox... How do you have a straitjacket on and have your hands popping out, one of which holds a knife?

:wink:
.


Well, before being sent to a happy hospital, I opened my wrist and inserted a small knife, then sowed it back up making everyone think i'm funny. So the doctors ignored it, assuming that i was a llama....but little did they know.
Then when they came to give me my food, i stabbed that cheetah in the throat and made no-no juice come out of him. I stopped it from flowing out so hard by stuffing my pillow in the cut, but the pillow turned red and the jaguar cried until he suddenly went mimi :( I managed to run away from my potato and SHOOT guards with my MACHINE GUN using my imagination. But they shot me down before i could make them all go bye bye....and then they killed the dog and sent me here.
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:38 am

deathandecay wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:Your avatar is a paradox... How do you have a straitjacket on and have your hands popping out, one of which holds a knife?

:wink:
.


Well, before being sent to a happy hospital, I opened my wrist and inserted a small knife, then sowed it back up making everyone think i'm funny. So the doctors ignored it, assuming that i was a llama....but little did they know.
Then when they came to give me my food, i stabbed that cheetah in the throat and made no-no juice come out of him. I stopped it from flowing out so hard by stuffing my pillow in the cut, but the pillow turned red and the jaguar cried until he suddenly went mimi :( I managed to run away from my potato and SHOOT guards with my MACHINE GUN using my imagination. But they shot me down before i could make them all go bye bye....and then they killed the dog and sent me here.


Damn, that's almost as weird as Pink's delusions in *The Wall movie...

:shock:

*The movie based on Pink Floyd's album The Wall
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Misty_Park_3R
Posts: 1194
Joined: Wed Aug 25, 2004 5:36 am

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby Misty_Park_3R » Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:39 am

My first thought, The Adventures of Baron Von Munchausen
“20 yrs from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from safe harbour. Catch trade winds in your sails. Explore_Dream_Discover” TWAIN
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:45 am

Misty_Park_3R wrote:My first thought, The Adventures of Baron Von Munchausen


What's that...?
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Indigo Rose
Posts: 579
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:27 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby Indigo Rose » Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:54 am

I might be wrong, but I believe Baron vn Munchausen was a guy who made up really fantastic and strange stories that he fully believed in. There's a disease called Munchausen's syndrome, where people who are physically fine believe that they are sick.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Oct 16, 2007 3:58 am

Indigo Rose wrote:I might be wrong, but I believe Baron vn Munchausen was a guy who made up really fantastic and strange stories that he fully believed in. There's a disease called Munchausen's syndrome, where people who are physically fine believe that they are sick.


I thought that's just hypochondriac tendencies...but I might be wrong...

This Munchausen dude sounds like a guy from the loony bin, I'd say...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18871
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby Big-Will » Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:00 am

Indigo Rose wrote:There's a disease called Munchausen's syndrome, where people who are physically fine believe that they are sick.

No, that disease is called hypochondria. Munchausen's syndrome is a case of extreme flights of fancy. And if you haven't seen the movie, you should!

The Adventures of Baron Munchausen
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Indigo Rose
Posts: 579
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:27 pm

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby Indigo Rose » Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:01 am

Hypochondriac tendancies are to Munchausen's like a bit of sadness is to deep depression.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Big-Will
Board Moderator
Posts: 18871
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2003 8:57 am

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby Big-Will » Tue Oct 16, 2007 4:06 am

Not quite: patients with Munchausen syndrome are aware that they are exaggerating, while sufferers of hypochondria actually believe they have a disease.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests