*1110: Imaginationland*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

candies

Re: *1110: Imaginationland*

Postby candies » Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:50 am

I hope that the most evil cartoons characters will be in tha wall.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
muterlater

Postby muterlater » Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:11 am

I'm a huge fan, but i just not really liked this episode that much, except ofcourse for the cartman parts... He's just a genious :D

Anyway the rest with the terrorist stuff... its been done to many times now imo.
KillingKenny666

Postby KillingKenny666 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:08 pm

The most evil thought is probably a pony or something.
AVENGED SEVENFOLD 4 EVER!!!
fightstar62

Postby fightstar62 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:18 pm

4elovek wrote:Hey guys !
That was just awesome music in the very end of the episode when Cartman hitchhacked the truck and looking at the Kyle`s picture. Its nice rock music there. Does anyone know anything about this song?

HEY DUDE U FOUND OUT WHAT IT WAS??????? THE SONG AT ENDING IN TRUCK???
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:39 pm

Tweeks_Coffee wrote:The only thing that concerns me is that they still have the whole thing about Kyle sucking Cartman\'s balls. I doubt they will actually do it, but if they do... Well, those of you that were here when Smug Alert first aired will get the general idea.

T_C SMASH?

I'll hide the alcohol.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Sat Oct 20, 2007 2:44 pm

Billistic wrote:Ok going to weigh in on this one, hold your breath, here we go.

First off, this was a great ep. Almost sort of reminds me of The Never Ending Story.

I've read some complaining that they're pissed that it's a cliff hanger episode and they don't like them, but honestly, Kyle having to suck Cartman's balls? This would be like Roosevelt having to suck Hitler's balls of course it needs to be 3 parts.

As for the gayness, I think it doesn't have anything to do with gay, this is all about completely owning Kyle. Kyle will never be able to have a one up on Cartman again, it's a total end-game.

When cartman strokes the photo at the end of the episode, it's not a sexual thing, it's an "I want to destroy you" thing. This scene was great it shows how driven Cartman is.

I have a feeling this episode might be a play on the Christmas Critters episode. Maybe something where the boys were put into a group in class and were told to collaborate on a Halloween story. Somethings in the episode were kind of strange.

1. Aren't contracts not binding when signed by someone under 18? (I'm willing to suspend belief on this one)

2. When Kyle was in court, where was his lawyer? In fact wouldn't you think Kyle's father would've been his lawyer for him? How could Cartman get a lawyer? (This all seems like something Cartman would love to happen, crushing Kyle in court)

3. The Cartman ball sucking stuff is the light side of the episode. Whenever things get too heavy with what's going on in imaginationland it would go back to the ball sucking thing to lighten things up. But it could also be Kyle trying to change the topic or direction of the story.

4. Isn't it strange that Mel Gibson was sort of key in helping the pentagon's investigation? Sounds like something Cartman would like to see...

Even at the end when Cartman was ready to have his balls sucked Kyle and stan are whisked away. Perfect timinging for Kyle... Cartman getting into the truck to get to kyle was almost like him trying to get back to the topic that he wants Kyle to suck his balls. As if Cartman refuses to let it go.

Also, story also seems to be made up of elements that I could see each of the boys contributing. Imaginationland seems like something Butters would come up with. Sucking Cartman's balls is obviously something Cartman would've come up with.

The imagination song seemed like a filibuster, notice how they showed up to imaginationland right when Kyle got mad and asked where it was.

As for what's on the otherside of imagination land, well if it is nightmares or bad guys that people create in the darkerside of their imagination I hope Crab People and Man Bear Pig are in the mix.

Maybe the darkness will be things that cause people to stop imagining, things that occupy your mind when you get older like sex, politics, celebrity bullsh*t, money.

1. Also correct.
2. Odd, I know. One would think his dad wouldn't want any ball sucking.

You make good points throughout. What do you think Stan would have added?

@TC: You could win like this; have Kyle suck the balls, but then BITE.:p Kyle wins for good.XD
That's how it's down here on the farm!
McCormick Fan

Postby McCormick Fan » Sat Oct 20, 2007 3:43 pm

I'm not sure what to say, overall i quite liked the episode, and look foward to part 2, but at the same time, there was another element of it, can't quite put my finger on what, but it made me feel a stab of dissapointment. =S
The Most Under-Rated FanFic Writer since "Cyberdemons on Holiday" was banned.
ComedyLiker23

Postby ComedyLiker23 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 4:43 pm

I'm predicting characters such as Jason Voorhees, Michael Meyers, Freddy Krueger, and The Gremlins will on the other side of the wall. Because they are the most violent, evil things imaginated. They must be very evil because the Blue Meanies (who are the villians in The Yellow Submarine movie) are on the good side of Imaginationland.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Oct 20, 2007 5:36 pm

Look closer: there's a gremlin there already.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Billistic

Postby Billistic » Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:00 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:1. Also correct.
2. Odd, I know. One would think his dad wouldn't want any ball sucking.

You make good points throughout. What do you think Stan would have added?

@TC: You could win like this; have Kyle suck the balls, but then BITE.:p Kyle wins for good.XD

I was trying to think of what Kyle and Stan would add to the story. The whole terrorism thing really seems like an angle Cartman would add, however I'm pretty sure he's focused on the getting his balls licked aspect of the story, where Kyle would probably have to constantly have to route the story away from that and back to the the imaginationland stuff. Perhaps Stan added the terrorism stuff, he may have been under pressure to come up with anything so he just said "I don't know maybe some terrorists show up or something?"

Also since Cartman really wants Kyle to get screwed over he maybe the one who keeps trying to take focus away from imaginationland, having Butters get killed would effectively take Butters out of the story, he was left behind in imaginationland and it was all up to him to stop the missle from hitting the darkside. Perhaps these were plot points by Cartman to kill off the imaginationland plot.

Perhaps it's only Butters and Cartman writing the story...
KillingKenny666

Postby KillingKenny666 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:03 pm

I think Scream would be there.
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:37 pm

Big-Will wrote:Look closer: there's a gremlin there already.

The gremlin there is little Gizmo! Cute! :)
Still the same as it ever was.
Billistic

Postby Billistic » Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:50 pm

The bald guy who looked like he was giving the finger, I think he's Mr.Clean.

A lot of these imaginary characters seem to be trademarked creations, maybe the terrorists are attacking because of what these characters symbolize?
KillingKenny666

Postby KillingKenny666 » Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:51 pm

Maybe the terrorists think Imaginationland is too happy, so they blew up the barrier.
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:59 pm

I'll give it a 5/10. It only had a few parts that I found really funny, but the plot was really good. At least, the Imaginationland plot was. The Kyle-sucking-Cartman's-balls plot was rather dumb and I'm getting kinda tired of all these plots about overdramatizing something stupid (they usually focus on either Cartman or Randy). It was fun trying to pinpoint all the different characters in Imaginationland, so that's one redeeming quality. Overall, it was an average episode and I hope that Part 2 is funnier.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”