*1111: Imaginationland Episode II*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Blaze87

Re: *1111: Imaginationland Episode II*

Postby Blaze87 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:05 pm

Am here in the U.K having watched it online. Have been really enjoying series 11 so far. does everyone else think that they will tie it up next episode, because i got the feeling form Imaginationlad 1 that it was a trillogy type thing.

Postby 203177 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:32 pm

Wow thats amazing on how many reviews there were for imagintionland i can't wait for part 2.. i 'm so jumpy right now i can't even sit in my seat. The video clip was awesome too, its good we had kyle and cartman in that scene. :D

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:44 pm

Hopefully part II builds on the awesomeness of part I. The overall quality of part I could change dramatically based on on how part II goes. And if this is a trilogy, then we've only seen act 1 so far.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Coffee

Postby Coffee » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:49 pm

Omg can't wait!! I've been anxious all week lol! =D
Billistic

Postby Billistic » Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:37 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:I'm with you on Ann Coulter, but not Bill.:P I like him, mostly because I watch his show and actually know what he believes. Which makes me different than most people who criticize him, because many don't even watch or read the transcripts, and if they do, it's usually pre-packaged from Youtube or selected video made from audio clips. In other words, innaccurate. I challenge people to watch his show or read his books before doing anything and doing so with an open mind- same thing I do with Franken and Moore.

Aw that's cute. Thing is, Bill doesn't believe anything he says, he just says what he's paid to say. Do you think everything he says is off the top of his head?

The problem is these kinds of people debate hot button issues while ignoring the real problems.

How can we live in a world where communication is cheaper than it's ever been and we still have admin fees? What the f*ck is that?
chicken in a helicopter

Postby chicken in a helicopter » Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:48 am

Personally I hope that Kyle does have to suck Cartman's balls... but if they make it so he does have to suck them they had better not pull any bulls*it. Like going to the credits right when he's about to suck them.

Can you imagine that? That would make an everlasting impression on Kyle and he would have a different personality completly. He would actually shut up and leave room for Kenny. His mom would not have to worry about him doing anything bad and that could take her out of the series completly.
Billistic

Postby Billistic » Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:53 am

chicken in a helicopter wrote:Can you imagine that? That would make an everlasting impression on Kyle and he would have a different personality completly. He would actually shut up and leave room for Kenny. His mom would not have to worry about him doing anything bad and that could take her out of the series completly.

Cartman's had penis in his mouth, does he seem different to you now?
chicken in a helicopter

Postby chicken in a helicopter » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:00 am

Billistic wrote:
chicken in a helicopter wrote:Can you imagine that? That would make an everlasting impression on Kyle and he would have a different personality completly. He would actually shut up and leave room for Kenny. His mom would not have to worry about him doing anything bad and that could take her out of the series completly.

Cartman's had penis in his mouth, does he seem different to you now?

no but Cartman is not a pus*y
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:04 am

Cartman is more of a pussy than Kyle. And he's far gayer than Kyle.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:16 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:Cartman is more of a pussy than Kyle. And he's far gayer than Kyle.

True, true. Kyle doesn't seem to be intrested in relationships that are more than friendships anyways...and he can stand up to most all the kids physically (even Stan).
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
candies

Postby candies » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:31 am

Edduyasha wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:Cartman is more of a pussy than Kyle. And he's far gayer than Kyle.

True, true. Kyle doesn't seem to be intrested in relationships that are more than friendships anyways...and he can stand up to most all the kids physically (even Stan).

He did almost has a intererted relationship to that school girl in season three. To me Kyle has some relationship to his baby brother Ike.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:03 am

Billistic wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:I'm with you on Ann Coulter, but not Bill.:P I like him, mostly because I watch his show and actually know what he believes. Which makes me different than most people who criticize him, because many don't even watch or read the transcripts, and if they do, it's usually pre-packaged from Youtube or selected video made from audio clips. In other words, innaccurate. I challenge people to watch his show or read his books before doing anything and doing so with an open mind- same thing I do with Franken and Moore.

Aw that's cute. Thing is, Bill doesn't believe anything he says, he just says what he's paid to say. Do you think everything he says is off the top of his head?

The problem is these kinds of people debate hot button issues while ignoring the real problems.

How can we live in a world where communication is cheaper than it's ever been and we still have admin fees? What the f*ck is that?

Well, I have only seen Bill O Reiley's show once..I ran across an interview he did with Marilyn Manson on Youtube. From what I remember it didn't seem like he was really listening to Manson's explanations about what kind of ideas are behind his art, he was just repeating over and over some crap about what if Manson's music influence kids to do the wrong things. Basically the crap O Reily's target audience wants to hear. He came off as a dick, and if someone comes on his show, even someone like Manson who most of O Reily's fans know nothing about and consider evil because of ignorant rumors is the person being interviewed, it is just common courteousy to at least really listen to what they say whether you agree or not.

Wow, last week's episode was the most watched television show on Wednesday night? That is pretty f*cking good. And I bet even more people will be wanting to watch the second part this week..Unfortunately, I will be working on Wednesday night so I can't watch it when it first airs, but
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:08 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:Wow, last week's episode was the most watched television show on Wednesday night? That is pretty f*cking good. And I bet even more people will be wanting to watch the second part this week..Unfortunately, I will be working on Wednesday night so I can't watch it when it first airs, but

That's pretty awesome if you ask me.

I know I'll be watching this week's new episode...

:mrgreen:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:12 am

Edduyasha wrote:
M00ndragon69 wrote:Wow, last week's episode was the most watched television show on Wednesday night? That is pretty f*cking good. And I bet even more people will be wanting to watch the second part this week..Unfortunately, I will be working on Wednesday night so I can't watch it when it first airs, but

Oh I will be too, with my roommates the minute I get home from work.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:14 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:

Oh I will be too, with my roommates the minute I get home from work.

Of course, you can't forget the 50+ people from my school...all of them rabid South Park fans, too.

:twisted:

You have to watch it to keep up with full-fledged class discussions, especially in AP English class. We sit around and talk about South Park and Prison Break in that class...what fun.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”