*1111: Imaginationland Episode II*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Edduyasha

Re: *1111: Imaginationland Episode II*

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:41 am

crazyQH wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:That would seem so...obvious. Putting a character in peril and having a third party come in and save the day is what the show has always done. I think they will do the classic thing one would imagine in imaginationland would happen; the right person at the right time will save the day.

Perhaps. :P I know you're convinced (or at least hoping) Stan goes in and saves the day. That'd actually be nice, he hasn't had a role like that in a while. I kind of hope that's the case, actually. I just feel bad for the kid, he probably thinks Kyle is dead. :[

I just hope Kyle's not out for the next episode. And ya know, since Kyle did technically die for a little bit, you'd think Cartman would go easy on him, but he'll probably use it against him by saying "I saved your life, now you HAVE to suck my balls." What an assh*le.

Agreed. Stan could use a Hero role, and it's kinda predictable that Cartman will use the saving-Kyle's-life reasoning to back up his insistance on the terms of the contract. Those thesises are almost given considering the character personalities; I'm sure Matt and Trey don't want to stray too far from the original character traits and such.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
byte19

Postby byte19 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:45 am

AAAHH, AAAHHH, NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
now that's what i call a stickey situation!!

https://www.facebook.com/TheRascalTheory.trt/
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:48 am

Ooook?

You've got to feel pretty bad for Stan though. When he was pulled over to Imaginationland Manbearpig was still holding Kyle. This certainly looks like the right place for him (or Butters, or Kenny, or Jimmy) to step up and be the hero.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:51 am

Indigo Rose wrote:Ooook?

You've got to feel pretty bad for Stan though. When he was pulled over to Imaginationland Manbearpig was still holding Kyle. This certainly looks like the right place for him (or Butters, or Kenny, or Jimmy) to step up and be the hero.

It's about time for one of the boys to step up and be the headstrong saviour. Stan or Kenny would be great for this; Butter's role is virtually guaranteed after that Morpheus scene.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:52 am

Kenny has to play a big role in part 3............ I hope. :cry:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:54 am

gtaca2005 wrote:Kenny has to play a big role in part 3............ I hope. :cry:

Hopefully, Matt and Trey saved a special role for Kenny in Part 3 as a surprise for us all. I'd be so happy if they did that...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

{}Butters{}

Postby {}Butters{} » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:54 am

I feel bad for stan anyway looks like butters is going to be the hero but who knows i can wait for next week though.
BigBroflovskiFan

Postby BigBroflovskiFan » Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:57 am

I LOVED that. I thought it was great.

The referencing to old eps, that was awesome. I loved seeing the Woodland Critters - Haha I love how they're about a billion times more sick and evil than anybody else there.

JASON!!! HAHA. "We ripped her eyeball out, that's like, totally hardcore!"

Stan and Kyle singing the Imagination song - I had a feeling they were going to, and when they did, I freaked. They were way too cute. "No, it got higher at that part - imaginAAAtion." "Oh yeah, imaginaaaation..." XD

I agree with whoever said Kyle looked horrifying while he was dead - that was so weird. For some reason I had this weird nervous "Are they really going to kill him?" thing going on in my head. O_o

Oh, oh, can't forget MANBEARPIG! I guess Al really WAS super serial xD

Next Wedesday can NOT come soon enough, I can't wait!
{}Butters{}

Postby {}Butters{} » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:01 am

gtaca2005 wrote:Kenny has to play a big role in part 3............ I hope. :cry:

I wish but i think the closest were going to get to kenny already happen this season is in Lice Capades unless T&M have something big for kenny.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:02 am

BigBroflovskiFan wrote:I LOVED that. I thought it was great.

The referencing to old eps, that was awesome. I loved seeing the Woodland Critters - Haha I love how they're about a billion times more sick and evil than anybody else there.

JASON!!! HAHA. "We ripped her eyeball out, that's like, totally hardcore!"

Stan and Kyle singing the Imagination song - I had a feeling they were going to, and when they did, I freaked. They were way too cute. "No, it got higher at that part - imaginAAAtion." "Oh yeah, imaginaaaation..." XD

I agree with whoever said Kyle looked horrifying while he was dead - that was so weird. For some reason I had this weird nervous "Are they really going to kill him?" thing going on in my head. O_o

Oh, oh, can't forget MANBEARPIG! I guess Al really WAS super serial xD

Next Wedesday can NOT come soon enough, I can't wait!

Yeah, that Jason part was so funny... Hehe... I just wish that they would've picked up the pacing a bit in this episode- it would've felt like it could stand a little bit on its own if it went a bit faster instead of feeling like a filler episode for this arc.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:15 am

Woodland Christmas Critters and Manbearpig = A++

Haha, wow, that was great. It's a middling episode but that's about as good as a middling episode's gonna get. The first half was too filled with set-up and previous reminders, but hell, once again the second half completely made up for it.

And they actually managed to evoke some emotion! Hooray! Hopefully they won't screw it up. The death bit was fantastic and hell, I think Cartman was genuine in trying to get Kyle to live again not just because of the contract, but because he genuinely cares - remember Kenny Dies? But once the shock of it is over and Kyle's back, Cartman's straight back down to business (and seriously, the final bit of the episode was hilarious. Come on). But a line like "You've never backed away from anything before!" or whatever it was, well, I thought it stated that he clearly cared for Kyle and wanted him back for more than just the ball-sucking. ... Whatever, that whole end bit worked really well. Completely picked it up moreso. Especially since it did actually seem, well, to me at least, that Kyle could die, because something trippy could happen with imaginations or whatever to bring him back. I mean clearly he wouldn't die in the end overall, but for this episode, it could've stayed that way.

Uum... So yeah, Stan and Kyle were in absolute top form here once again (with a cute little bit during the imagination song again, yes) and... ahah, wow, I'm not sure what else to babble on about. I'm pleased with myself on recognizing some of the council members (Popeye being there probably made me laugh the hardest). Also, yay for Stan probably getting to do something! Stellar episode, can't wait for next week!
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:22 am

iceiwynd wrote:Woodland Christmas Critters and Manbearpig = A++

Haha, wow, that was great. It's a middling episode but that's about as good as a middling episode's gonna get. The first half was too filled with set-up and previous reminders, but hell, once again the second half completely made up for it.

And they actually managed to evoke some emotion! Hooray! Hopefully they won't screw it up. The death bit was fantastic and hell, I think Cartman was genuine in trying to get Kyle to live again not just because of the contract, but because he genuinely cares - remember Kenny Dies? But once the shock of it is over and Kyle's back, Cartman's straight back down to business (and seriously, the final bit of the episode was hilarious. Come on). But a line like "You've never backed away from anything before!" or whatever it was, well, I thought it stated that he clearly cared for Kyle and wanted him back for more than just the ball-sucking. ... Whatever, that whole end bit worked really well. Completely picked it up moreso. Especially since it did actually seem, well, to me at least, that Kyle could die, because something trippy could happen with imaginations or whatever to bring him back. I mean clearly he wouldn't die in the end overall, but for this episode, it could've stayed that way.

Uum... So yeah, Stan and Kyle were in absolute top form here once again (with a cute little bit during the imagination song again, yes) and... ahah, wow, I'm not sure what else to babble on about. I'm pleased with myself on recognizing some of the council members (Popeye being there probably made me laugh the hardest). Also, yay for Stan probably getting to do something! Stellar episode, can't wait for next week!

I didn't know you could do happy! :shock:
That's how it's down here on the farm!
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:24 am

Yeah, well, you weren't around for when The Simpsons Movie was coming out.
FatboysRule

Postby FatboysRule » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:27 am

Am I the only one who spotted a big spoof on the revival scene from "The Abyss" with Cartman doing Ed Harris and Kyle being Mary Elizibeth Mastrantonio?

And there has to be only ONE WAY for this Trillogy to end.

"The shocking conclusion to tonights episode... WILL NOT BE SEEN TONIGHT so we can bring you the following special presentation!"

*Que new Terrence and Phillip special* :twisted:
Last edited by FatboysRule on Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:27 am

That's right...I wasn't!
(Sing the following as you would Frosty the Snowman. Still, feel free to make fun of how poorly I rhyme.)
Cartman the gaywad has a ten centimenter peepee
When older men and younger boys look at it he goes, "Yipee!"
That's how it's down here on the farm!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”