*1111: Imaginationland Episode II*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Re: *1111: Imaginationland Episode II*

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:29 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:That's right...I wasn't!
(Sing the following as you would Frosty the Snowman. Still, feel free to make fun of how poorly I rhyme.)
Cartman the gaywad has a ten centimenter peepee
When older men and younger boys look at it he goes, "Yipee!"


><

I honestly didn't need to see that.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
byte19
Posts: 67
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2003 11:22 pm

Re: *1111: Imaginationland Episode II*

Postby byte19 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:33 am

cartman and the line for line 'abyss' dialoge! the golden face kid was from excalibur! turning butters into the chosen one? oh yeah!!
now that's what i call a stickey situation!!

https://www.facebook.com/TheRascalTheory.trt/
ShaneHaughey
Posts: 11192
Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2004 8:36 pm

Re: *1111: Imaginationland Episode II*

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:34 am

Edduyasha wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:That's right...I wasn't!
(Sing the following as you would Frosty the Snowman. Still, feel free to make fun of how poorly I rhyme.)
Cartman the gaywad has a ten centimenter peepee
When older men and younger boys look at it he goes, "Yipee!"


><

I honestly didn't need to see that.


Happy to defile your memory!*Clicks heels, bows with his hat drawn, and walks away.*
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Re: *1111: Imaginationland Episode II*

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:36 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:That's right...I wasn't!
(Sing the following as you would Frosty the Snowman. Still, feel free to make fun of how poorly I rhyme.)
Cartman the gaywad has a ten centimenter peepee
When older men and younger boys look at it he goes, "Yipee!"


><

I honestly didn't need to see that.


Happy to defile your memory!*Clicks heels, bows with his hat drawn, and walks away.*


><

Rawr.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Cerisa_Roz
Posts: 692
Joined: Tue May 04, 2004 1:29 am

Re: *1111: Imaginationland Episode II*

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Thu Oct 25, 2007 4:51 am

Gah, I hope the mental images/creeper vibes I got off the Kyle and Cartman bits didn't make me sound like one of the creeper smut peeps @_@ Yeah, I know, why share them, then? Well, I couldn't have been the ONLY one who got the creepiness vibes. Cartman's a freaky one indeed.

Goodness knows there'll be fanfic and stuff spawned from the possibilities. I guess I've been around enough badfic and horrors to kind of wonder. The mental imagery/thoughts I got=totally NOT 'arousing'.

And that song: Eeeew :lol:
Mr. Hat_DX27
Posts: 3616
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:50 pm

Re: *1111: Imaginationland Episode II*

Postby Mr. Hat_DX27 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:19 am

Holey balls that episode was trip-fucked, but awesome!

Lots of messed up evil imaginary stuff...I don’t see the big deal with the whole Kyle having to suck Cartman’s balls thing, but then again, that kind of weirdness amuses me, so I don’t mind it. It makes me laugh so it can’t be bad. I thought it was weird that Kyle was pretty much dead, but I had serious doubts he’d be killed forever, and he wasn’t. I wonder if Kenny will do his annual death in Episode III. That’d be cool, since he hasn’t done anything yet. Oh, and who can forget the US Government. They’re just as drastic but goofy as ever. Wonder if they’ll actually nuke our imaginations! The imagination song was a little more amusing this time around as well. :P

It was better than the first one, and really clever inclusions of both popular fictional figures from things ranging from LotR, Narnia, Star Wars, The Bible and The Matrix and various others, but also neat inclusion of some of SP’s messed up creatures! The Woodland Critters were f*cking twisted, but in an amusing way, as they were in their season-8 appearance, and oh my god, Manbearpig, haha!

All around, I’m giving this one a 9/10! Let’s hope part III is just as good, if not better! You know, I don't mind this whole multi-parter episode thing. :D
Image
If you want me to do a signature for you, PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
Indigo Rose
Posts: 579
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:27 pm

Re: *1111: Imaginationland Episode II*

Postby Indigo Rose » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:28 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:That's right...I wasn't!
(Sing the following as you would Frosty the Snowman. Still, feel free to make fun of how poorly I rhyme.)
Cartman the gaywad has a ten centimenter peepee
When older men and younger boys look at it he goes, "Yipee!"

*clutches head*

Auugh!! The mental images!! Must.. purge... with pictures of sweetness and purity!

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2007/10/23/u-is-purty/ usually works)
Last edited by Indigo Rose on Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Re: *1111: Imaginationland Episode II*

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:30 am

Indigo Rose wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:That's right...I wasn't!
(Sing the following as you would Frosty the Snowman. Still, feel free to make fun of how poorly I rhyme.)
Cartman the gaywad has a ten centimenter peepee
When older men and younger boys look at it he goes, "Yipee!"

*clutches head*

Auugh!! The mental images!! Must.. purge... with pictures of sweetness and purity!

http://icanhascheezburger.wordpress.com ... purty.jpeg usually works)


I lost a few brain cells...I...think...

:wink:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Indigo Rose
Posts: 579
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:27 pm

Re: *1111: Imaginationland Episode II*

Postby Indigo Rose » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:44 am

Edduyasha wrote:
Indigo Rose wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:That's right...I wasn't!
(Sing the following as you would Frosty the Snowman. Still, feel free to make fun of how poorly I rhyme.)
Cartman the gaywad has a ten centimenter peepee
When older men and younger boys look at it he goes, "Yipee!"

*clutches head*

Auugh!! The mental images!! Must.. purge... with pictures of sweetness and purity!

http://icanhascheezburger.wordpress.com ... purty.jpeg usually works)


I lost a few brain cells...I...think...

:wink:

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2007/10/23/u-is-purty/

^Now with working link! :mrgreen:
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
SterileEyes
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:43 pm

Re: *1111: Imaginationland Episode II*

Postby SterileEyes » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:51 am

Dear South Park,

PLEASE, for the love of God, stop trying to involve plots in your episodes.

How about just a 3-parter about the ball-sucking issue?

Seriously, luring folks in to Dateline and having mass suicides, Bono "is the record", terrorists taking over America's imagination?

How about just - Cartman has tourettes, Randy Marsh takes a giant crap and Bono gets jealous, and Kyle is contractually obligated to suck Cartman's balls?

There's 3 lean funny episodes. Throw the rest of that plot crap away. You never needed it until "Lice Capades" and its been all downhill since in my opinion.

Thanks.
Halfhuman007
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:05 pm

Re: *1111: Imaginationland Episode II*

Postby Halfhuman007 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:54 am

SterileEyes wrote:Dear South Park,

PLEASE, for the love of God, stop trying to involve plots in your episodes.

How about just a 3-parter about the ball-sucking issue?

Seriously, luring folks in to Dateline and having mass suicides, Bono "is the record", terrorists taking over America's imagination?

How about just - Cartman has tourettes, Randy Marsh takes a giant crap and Bono gets jealous, and Kyle is contractually obligated to suck Cartman's balls?

There's 3 lean funny episodes. Throw the rest of that plot crap away. You never needed it until "Lice Capades" and its been all downhill since in my opinion.

Thanks.



Why? I don't know about everyone else, but I like the plots. And besides, a plotless show would just be another Family Guy. And I don't think anyone here REALLY wants that...
If you die, there's a chance you may not have children. It's true!
Pirateogta
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:26 am

Re: *1111: Imaginationland Episode II*

Postby Pirateogta » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:55 am

Hahaha, Jesus in Imaginationland. He is imaginary, after all.
Indigo Rose
Posts: 579
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:27 pm

Re: *1111: Imaginationland Episode II*

Postby Indigo Rose » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:05 am

Halfhuman007 wrote:
SterileEyes wrote:Dear South Park,

PLEASE, for the love of God, stop trying to involve plots in your episodes.

How about just a 3-parter about the ball-sucking issue?

Seriously, luring folks in to Dateline and having mass suicides, Bono "is the record", terrorists taking over America's imagination?

How about just - Cartman has tourettes, Randy Marsh takes a giant crap and Bono gets jealous, and Kyle is contractually obligated to suck Cartman's balls?

There's 3 lean funny episodes. Throw the rest of that plot crap away. You never needed it until "Lice Capades" and its been all downhill since in my opinion.

Thanks.



Why? I don't know about everyone else, but I like the plots. And besides, a plotless show would just be another Family Guy. And I don't think anyone here REALLY wants that...

I agree with Halfhuman. The plot adds to South Park; it'd be worse if the entire thing was pointless humor.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
REMEMBERMEWHENIWAS
Posts: 94
Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:23 am

Re: *1111: Imaginationland Episode II*

Postby REMEMBERMEWHENIWAS » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:30 am

Butters is the key! lol, Thats funny. I love this show! I just want Kenny to die one time! Ya know? Or just say something. Kenny's a big part of the show. I liked it when Popeye was talking. I cracked up when I saw the Lion, Morphious, Jesus and Luke Skywalker! Then Jason cutting out Strawberryshortcakes eye! That sh*t was so funny!
djadonis206
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 4:42 pm

Re: *1111: Imaginationland Episode II*

Postby djadonis206 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:50 am

WOW!!!!!

awesome episode - I'm dying here...so funny

Seriously I sort of can't wait for the finale

I almost thought they killed off Kyle

I've never had to hit the play button on my Tivo to see how much time was left in a SP episode - The Wire, Soprano's and various other drama's I do it all the time but SP? never

but this ep was so good I was like I don't want this to end

great episode - keep it up

peace


a
"...So Long Balls!"

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests