*1111: Imaginationland Episode II*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

digs12

Re: *1111: Imaginationland Episode II*

Postby digs12 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 5:50 pm

Rather than making this a trilogy, I think this would have made for a great SP Movie part 2.

And when are they gonna spoof the exorcist? That would be golden for Cartman to get possesed. Imagine the evil stuff to come out of his mouth LOL. And how his mom would interact with him. :evil:

^hopefully one of these episodes. Or maybe movie.
KillingKenny666

Postby KillingKenny666 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:27 pm

I was laughing so hard when I saw that guy from Matrix.
AVENGED SEVENFOLD 4 EVER!!!
BTKBrian

Postby BTKBrian » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:29 pm

I wonder if Professor Chaos will make an appearance as a separate character from Butters in Episode III.
digs12

Postby digs12 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:34 pm

BTKBrian wrote:I wonder if Professor Chaos will make an appearance as a separate character from Butters in Episode III.

that would be awesome! great idea, i can see it happening too. like, Butters in IL thinking, "What would Prof Chaos do?" than he flys right in.
KyleSchwartz#1

Postby KyleSchwartz#1 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:46 pm

digs12 wrote:Rather than making this a trilogy, I think this would have made for a great SP Movie part 2.

And when are they gonna spoof the exorcist? That would be golden for Cartman to get possesed. Imagine the evil stuff to come out of his mouth LOL. And how his mom would interact with him. :evil:

^hopefully one of these episodes. Or maybe movie.

Cartman has already been possessed. It was the episode where he drank Kenny's ashes in milk, because he thought they were Quik mix.

As for this episode, it was pretty good. It all just seemed to be a bridge into next week's episode. I can't wait to see what happens! :mrgreen:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Thu Oct 25, 2007 6:48 pm

Butters is "the Key," something he's been pegged as in the first part of the trilogy: Butters still has to stop the terrorists - and now the monsters - from destroying Imaginationland completely.

If he can do this as Professor Chaos, that would kick TONS of ass!
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
Aym_Dand

Postby Aym_Dand » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:10 pm

What about God? You could make an argument for God coming from the good side of Imaginationland as well as the evil side.

Either way, another stellar episode. The manbearpig cameo was the clincher.

As for Matt and Trey, I think we should kill them, then rape them and use their blood as lubricant.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nSD-Tk0Z3zI

http://www.gonefiction.com
BigBroflovskiFan

Postby BigBroflovskiFan » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:11 pm

OPL wrote:I knew something was wrong when Manbearpig (haha) dropped him and got sucked back into Imaginationland and Kyle was just... laying there, eyes open are everything else. I sensed it. Poor, poor, Kyle. Did anyone else cringe when they showed the aerial view of the resuscitation scene and Kyle's all... gray and mouth creepily open and... ick, thinking about it makes me shudder. I didn't breathe during that whole scene. Cartman almost made me cry. Yes, Cartman. I said it 5 minutes ago and I'll say it now - Cartman loves his Jew buddy, it's painfully obvious.

I half-wanted Stan to be around for that, see his reaction to his bestie keeling over, especially since Kyle went to snap Stan out of it in the first part in a way saving his life. He was so terrified when Kyle got grabbed, with good reason, it seems. Poor Stan. Poor Kyle.

I love South Park. :mrgreen:

*reiterates everything you just said* xD

Plus I agree with your other post about being so into this ep, you couldn't focus at school, haha.

This whole Imaginationland thing has knocked off like, 3 episodes on my "Top 10 Fave Eps Of South Park" and place itself there instead. It's just... amazing.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:18 pm

I haven't seen it yet, because something came up last night, but sounds pretty good..Especially the part about Freddy and Jason being in it.
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:53 pm

I'm wondering if Kyle is going to realize he can create things in Imaginationland (he's usually pretty good with finding ways to work with the craziness around him, the Marklars for example) and imagine stuff to help Stan and Butters while he stays in the hospital.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Billistic

Postby Billistic » Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:49 pm

Manbearpig was awesome. I was laughing my ass off.

However I really wish manbearpig would have just made "Gwoan" sounds using Al Gore's "voice", maybe just deeper.

I was really hoping to see Crab People. i love their voices! Maybe the writers want crab people to be a real thing in the SP universe.
EPAF

Postby EPAF » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:00 pm

I'd just be repeating what other people have already said...so all I'm gunna say...is that I really enjoyed Part 2 - it was bloody good. :lol:

Part 3 please...
crazyQH wrote:Ok EPAF, I'm officially granting you the title of having the best dream ever.
Jay C

Postby Jay C » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:13 pm

Cerisa_Roz wrote:And that final scene...guh. I could totally picture him jerking it over Kyle's comatose body too, with how screwed-up he is.

And maybe a shot of Cartman's hand after he had done the deed, perhaps? :P

crazyQH wrote:
Cerisa_Roz wrote:
The morbid part of me was disappointed there was no blood to make the fake-out even creepier.

Well, I'm pretty sure when manbearpig was holding him, there was some blood. I could be wrong though..

There was, I think there was a deep gash on his right side. Can't be 100% sure though.

Anyway, yeah, onto the episode. It was awesome! I liked that for all of the beast sounds off screen, audio clips from the DooM demons were used [PC version]. >D Kyle dying was pretty... yeah... he looked TERRIBLE. That was a nicely done scene though, especially the shot above them all, with Cartman above Kyle, I really liked that. I also enjoyed the cameos and stuff, especially the Woodland Critters, and Stan remembering them.
Read my horrible webcomic you fat assh*le!
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:25 pm

It might just be me, but it looked like Kyle's injuries came from the electricity shooting out of the Imagination Door and not Manbearpig.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Cody2Dope

Postby Cody2Dope » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:31 pm

BigBroflovskiFan wrote:
OPL wrote:I knew something was wrong when Manbearpig (haha) dropped him and got sucked back into Imaginationland and Kyle was just... laying there, eyes open are everything else. I sensed it. Poor, poor, Kyle. Did anyone else cringe when they showed the aerial view of the resuscitation scene and Kyle's all... gray and mouth creepily open and... ick, thinking about it makes me shudder. I didn't breathe during that whole scene. Cartman almost made me cry. Yes, Cartman. I said it 5 minutes ago and I'll say it now - Cartman loves his Jew buddy, it's painfully obvious.

I half-wanted Stan to be around for that, see his reaction to his bestie keeling over, especially since Kyle went to snap Stan out of it in the first part in a way saving his life. He was so terrified when Kyle got grabbed, with good reason, it seems. Poor Stan. Poor Kyle.

I love South Park. :mrgreen:

*reiterates everything you just said* xD

Plus I agree with your other post about being so into this ep, you couldn't focus at school, haha.

This whole Imaginationland thing has knocked off like, 3 episodes on my "Top 10 Fave Eps Of South Park" and place itself there instead. It's just... amazing.

cartman didnt care kyle died. His balls are just that dry
Last edited by Cody2Dope on Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”