*1111: Imaginationland Episode II*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

SterileEyes

Re: *1111: Imaginationland Episode II*

Postby SterileEyes » Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:42 am

Big-Will wrote:As I said, thanks for sharing. :) Did I stop you from making your posts? Did I delete them? No. Nor have I locked this thread to prevent further discussion. Shame on YOU for not thinking about that before accusing me of running this place like a "fan club", a "place of worship", or a "church." But you've gone and ragged on the show you're so much a fan of, gone and suggested stripped-down versions of something they already finished and put out there for us to see. And why shouldn't they put plots into these eps? It's what they're paid to do. A fan you may be, but you're a disgruntled one, which is why I suggested you stop watching the show: you're bound to react the same way to future episodes. I thought I'd spare you the trouble. But keep watching if you want, Mr. Fan. You're entitled to your opinions, we're entitled to our snide responses. Take it or leave it.

Indeed, the more I think about it, the more it seems you're telling them how to do their jobs rather than just giving your opinion.

The more you think about it?

I said please and I said it's an opinion. How is that telling them how to do their jobs?

I know they've always had "plots" that border on obscene and ridiculous. Lately, in my opinion, they are ridiculous/and or obscene just for the sake of being ridiculous/and or obscene and not for the sake of being funny. (as in, the "sh*t" episode was fresh and clever and had a lot of different jokes ('you can say oh sh*t I have to poop' or 'i have to poop and sh*t', but not 'i have to sh*t'...'i can say "fag" and you can't', etc.)...the tourette's episode was just lots of swearing for the sake of being outrageous and that bored me.)

And, uh, I said that half of the episode was great. It's everything I love about South Park - they take sucking balls and make it into an episode. They just did that with Cartman and Butters 6 months ago but it's still funny. It's just my opinion that these epic plots (Go Dog Go and this current episode as examples) bore me.

I really believe in what they do, they've just been letting me down since "Lice Capades". I don't see what the big deal is. There are maybe 15 episodes in 10 years that I haven't liked, half a dozen happen to be from the last year. 135 out of 150 ain't bad.
chicken in a helicopter

Postby chicken in a helicopter » Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:46 am

triplemultiplex wrote: I'm like Kyle; I want to see what's going on with the Imaginationgate or whatever.

Well if your like Kyle its obvious you want to see whats going on in Imaginationland. In fact you would probably want to be doing anything else than sucking Catman's balls.
chicken in a helicopter

Postby chicken in a helicopter » Sat Oct 27, 2007 12:52 am

SuperMaids wrote: is it just me who want's cartman's plan to succeed?

Not at all... if it were anyone else I would not want him to succeed but Kyle is just... anyone who does not like Kyle understands
SouthPark_Girl

Postby SouthPark_Girl » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:00 am

I loved that episode. Both episodes, and im sure i'll love the next! I love the part when the Gay Mayor dude is on the ground dying, and Butters was asking how he could get home and the mayor dude said

Gay Mayor Dude: Well..... all you hav't too do is click your heels three times....

Butters: Really?

Mayor: No you f*cking dip-shit! that was a joke!
:roll: :lol: :roll: :D :lol: :roll:

And i was suprised when i saw the Woodland critters! And they were raping those dudes.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! THERE RAPING US!!!!! THERE RAPING US AND IT HURTS!!!!!!!!!!!! IT HURTS!!!!!!!! :lol:
Kenny is SEXY, Kyle is YUMMY, Stan is CUTE and Cartmans UGLY. XD
chicken in a helicopter

Postby chicken in a helicopter » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:05 am

It was so close... I literally jumped eight feet when I saw Kyle was dead. I screamed with joy. But then Cartman had to save him. It was the perfect time to take him out of the series. Cartman will never get a chance like that again.
chicken in a helicopter

Postby chicken in a helicopter » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:40 am

I'm guessing that Kyle will make a deal with Cartman that he will fufill his promise if Cartman does something to save Imagionationland in Episode 3.

He'll probably imagine something bigger and scarier then everything else and scare the bad thoughts back onto thier side.

Kyle will be about to do it and they'll roll the creidits.
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:12 am

It does seem a little strange that the good characters didn't fight back.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:14 am

Indigo Rose wrote:It does seem a little strange that the good characters didn't fight back.

They're no match for those woodland critters. I sure as hell wouldn't have messed with them.
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:17 am

swellman7 wrote:
Indigo Rose wrote:It does seem a little strange that the good characters didn't fight back.

They're no match for those woodland critters. I sure as hell wouldn't have messed with them.

Point taken.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Darth69

Postby Darth69 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:22 am

Since when is having your balls sucked by an another man the ultimate in one upmanship? That's just too god damn gay. And what is with all this gay innuendo lately that Matt and Trey are having Cartman exhibit? I protest this character development! Will Cartman turn out gay after all when he get his pubs? Will we find out that Cartman's absent "mom" is in fact Jewish, Cartman as the archetype of persecuting what he is because of self hatred? Bullcrap! Heil Cartman!

Pretty good episodes though and I always knew Jesus was imaginary.
ushankasrockmysocks

Postby ushankasrockmysocks » Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:32 am

A number of people have talked about the various other "imaginary" things that could appear in the last installment - like Professor Chaos for example, or God.
I had a weird idea, suggested by the fact that Kenny seems to be completely MIA in the episode so far. We all know his bit is dying time and time again - I wonder, who else could do that but an imaginary character? Perhaps Kenny doesn't belong in the "real" world at all. Just an idea. It would finally give a good explanation for his existence - and if that ever occured to Trey and Matt while making the trilogy, then I can easily see them somehow making it known in the last installment.

If it were true, then I suppose he'd have to have a "creator" somewhere in the real world, and I don't know why someone (other than M and T) would create him - but then, as the Woodland Critters show, people make up some crazy sh*t. I don't think that would be a big issue.

Yeah....just an idea.

Also, what's gonna happen with the whole Woodland Critters/AIDS subplot? That was never resolved, remember. I wonder who they are going to find who has AIDS. Last time we heard from them, they were raping Kurt Russell and the rest....maybe Russell actually has AIDS and no one knows it? Also, I had a crazy idea that Tom Hanks' character, who had AIDS, from "Philadelphia" might be who they find. Then they could torture Tom Hanks, which I'm sure would please T and M. Anyone have any other ideas on who the Critters could find?

Maybe Jared? - He didn't really have AIDS, of course, but people believed, imagined, that he did. I know I'm stretching things here, but I thought I'd put the idea out there. That episode's the only other time the show's really touched on AIDS, after all, and while they're bringing back Man-Bear-Pig, the Critters, etc. (and Mel Gibson, not imaginary but an old character), why not bring him back too?

Ideas?
wendyb

Imaginationland Episode II* -- so sick and yet so right

Postby wendyb » Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:54 am

I loved Imaginationland II. My favorite part were the evil Woodland Critters. How twisted was that? I still can't stop laughing about it. Matt and Trey have given me (and us?) an early holiday present. Hail SP.
Kyle the Skeptic

Postby Kyle the Skeptic » Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:02 am

ushankasrockmysocks wrote:A number of people have talked about the various other "imaginary" things that could appear in the last installment - like Professor Chaos for example, or God.
I had a weird idea, suggested by the fact that Kenny seems to be completely MIA in the episode so far. We all know his bit is dying time and time again - I wonder, who else could do that but an imaginary character? Perhaps Kenny doesn't belong in the "real" world at all. Just an idea. It would finally give a good explanation for his existence - and if that ever occured to Trey and Matt while making the trilogy, then I can easily see them somehow making it known in the last installment.

If it were true, then I suppose he'd have to have a "creator" somewhere in the real world, and I don't know why someone (other than M and T) would create him - but then, as the Woodland Critters show, people make up some crazy sh*t. I don't think that would be a big issue.

Yeah....just an idea.

I was thinking the exact same thing when I finished watching the first installment. After the main plot has run its course, Kenny would surprise everyone by opting to stay behind in a place where he feels more like he fits in. Unfortunately it might just be wishful thinking at this point, because the episodes have already focused almost entirely on the Kyle vs. Cartman rivalry and the Butters-in-the-spotlight motifs. Kenny hasn't said a word during this half-season run so far, and they've already missed several opportunities to work him in. I dunno...

Anyway, I finally got to see it after Twig had to fix that whole mess with the bad torrent link. The references to previous episodes were pretty clever. I was kind of surprised to actually see Manbearpig storming through and wreaking havoc, though it would have been funnier if Al Gore happened to be in Washington at the time so we could see his reaction.

One thing I would like to see in the third installment would be Kyle nailing Cartman in the exposed groin, where it would turn out that Kyle had it planned that way all along. It's not unlike Cartman to take his planned humiliation of Kyle to such a level, but he probably doesn't realize just how vulnerable a position he'd be in if he forces Kyle to go through with it. (Though I guess Cartman is no longer ashamed of coming across as gay after episode 1102. :D )
chicken in a helicopter

Postby chicken in a helicopter » Sat Oct 27, 2007 3:16 am

IHateCelebritiesToo wrote:
Next wednesday is October 31st, HALLOWEEN. You mean to tell me they didn't set this up to conclude on Halloween?

Satan might make a stop by. Maybe even Sadamm.

Oh no, please not Saddam. I got enough of him when he screwed up my favorite season, season 4.
chicken in a helicopter

Postby chicken in a helicopter » Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:04 am

[OPL]Someone needs to give me a link to a site where I can watch this episode again. I can't focus on class I'm so obsessed with it. I have an off period coming up, and I DO NOT want to fail my vocab quiz later because I can't get:

"Imaginnaati- see it picks up there - ImaginAAAtion" and "Come on Kyle... come on buddy. Goddammit Kyle you never walked away from anything in your life!"

out of my head :D . And YouTube is being bery unhelpful[/quote]

You can go to http://www.allsp.com/
Last edited by chicken in a helicopter on Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”