*1111: Imaginationland Episode II*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

kingsnakeX

Re: *1111: Imaginationland Episode II*

Postby kingsnakeX » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:32 pm

You people are f*cking retarded for thinking this episode is good. Wtf you people on acid or something. This episode is so retarded and pointless. I think I know what happends now in this bullsh*t TRILOGOY; Butters "defeats" the terroists ,and at the same time gets his ass killed by the Woodland Critters. Then finnaly in the end you are get a "teabagging" of Kyle/Cartman sh*t.
I'm the crawling king snake and I rule my den.
-Jim Morrison
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:35 pm

Whoa...whoa. That Kyle-almost-dying scene was really, really intense. I was staring at the TV in awe during that whole scene. It was just…wow. I was not expecting it at all. I can’t believe Cartman managed to bring Kyle back to life. It seemed like he completely forgot about the whole ball sucking thing and was just entirely focused on saving Kyle. I thought that was kinda sweet. I mean, sure, he always goes on about how he wants to destroy Kyle, and how much he hates him, but deep down, you can just tell that Cartman does care about him, at least a little bit. He wouldn’t have saved Kyle if he didn’t care, regardless of the fact that he still wanted Kyle to suck his balls.

Anyway, that aside, this episode was awesome. It was definitely crazier than part I. I loved that we got to see the woodland critters again. They’re so f*cked up. XD And I laughed my ass off when Manbearpig made an appearance. I always love when they make references to previous episodes, since they don’t do it too often.

I also loved Kyle and Stan singing the “Imagination song” together. It was so cute. <3 They should really show more Stan and Kyle moments like that more often. I miss their friendship stuff. We’ve been getting a huge amount of Cartman vs. Kyle lately, though, which isn’t necessarily a bad thing.

I seriously cannot wait to see the conclusion now. They’ve built up enough suspense already. Bring it onnnnn.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:37 pm

kingsnakeX wrote:I think I know what happends now in this bullsh*t TRILOGOY; Butters "defeats" the terroists ,and at the same time gets his ass killed by the Woodland Critters.

Wow, you think they're gonna kill off Butters? That's a rather bold prediction.

You read it! You can't unread it!
KYLEZ#1FAN

Postby KYLEZ#1FAN » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:46 pm

OPL wrote:I knew something was wrong when Manbearpig (haha) dropped him and got sucked back into Imaginationland and Kyle was just... laying there, eyes open are everything else. I sensed it. Poor, poor, Kyle. Did anyone else cringe when they showed the aerial view of the resuscitation scene and Kyle's all... gray and mouth creepily open and... ick, thinking about it makes me shudder. I didn't breathe during that whole scene. Cartman almost made me cry. Yes, Cartman. I said it 5 minutes ago and I'll say it now - Cartman loves his Jew buddy, it's painfully obvious.

I half-wanted Stan to be around for that, see his reaction to his bestie keeling over, especially since Kyle went to snap Stan out of it in the first part in a way saving his life. He was so terrified when Kyle got grabbed, with good reason, it seems. Poor Stan. Poor Kyle.

I love South Park. :mrgreen:

Oh my God, yes. I agree. I didn't breathe through that WHOLE scene, and I truthfully almost started crying at the shot of Kyle, all gray with open eyes. I thought he was just in a trance or something, until they got the little shockey things out. I was like "OH MY GOD NO!", but I realized that they probably wouldn't do it. (kill him off )I finally was able to breathe again, and stop shaking furiously when he woke up. And at the site of Cartman tearing up, I lost it. And I absolutely couldn't focus at school today. I needed someone to talk about it with. None of my friends really watch South Park. I can't wait for it to re-air tonight, I'm taping it
Known as IHeartKyle5266 on KyleFanClub.com!!

"I don't need you anymore!"
"I know. I need you."
^Kyle and Stan.

Postby 203177 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 9:53 pm

that episode was kinda weird in a way..but the whole kyle dying part thing freaked me out i thought he was really dead. The ending part was screwed up but i knew kyle wouldn't suck cartmans balls. I actually laughed at he part when stan got sucked into that blue thing. I loved it when stan and kyle sang. :mrgreen:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
LuckyStrike

Postby LuckyStrike » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:00 pm

Has it occurred to anyone that this is the end of the series?

...That the contract between Kyle and Cartman is symbollic of M & T's contract with Comedy Central?

The leprechaun did warn us that "The end is near..."

Luke Skywalker appeared....where is Darth Vader.....or should I say Darth Chef?

We'll find out next week....
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:12 pm

OPL wrote:I love you. Seriously.

Yay, I'm loved!

I seriously, seriously think this could have been a movie, and an amazing one at that. If they just killed some of the parts that were blatantly stretched out, kicked out some of the recapping, and thrown in another small side plot/idea or something (like Kenny/Jimmy, or the other kids who saw the leprechaun/were at Cartman's party, embarking on their own little journey to find out what the hell was happening and who knows, it'd set up for a wonderful big, cliche showdown that would be fantastic for the big screen... I don't know, I'm not a professional writer), it could fill in a nice 80 minutes or so and work wonderfully.

And totally agreed with everyone else who just wanted to talk about it today. I mean, sure, I could concentrate on school and whatnot, but still I wanted to talk about it when the chance came up, but very few of my friends watch South Park and those who do don't download new episodes. D: And it's a shame because this is the first episode in a long time that got me squealing and gibbering like an idiot before I went to bed last night.

Um, it's definitely not the end of the series. South Park has been signed on to season 15, and hell, we'll see if that goes up a few years from now. The show is still going strong and clearly is still capable of turning out outstanding episodes. Comedy Central would be pretty retarded to cancel it now, and Matt and Trey seem eager to continue this (I mean, they almost had a second movie!).

Haha, more on Kyle dying (since that really is what makes this episode stand out the most, to me at least) - I actually could not get this completely nutty, stupid grin off my face, though I was watching open-mouthed at the same time. This is exactly the kind of stuff I love seeing, so when it appears in the show, well, then I just get all giddy. I just really, really wish they had left Kyle dead for the rest of this episode (maybe cut to somewhere else for a little bit, or take up some more time earlier in the episodes, possibly with a short little scene with the boys' parents, I don't know? Since it isn't a movie and rather a three-parter they have more opportunity to create suspense and if they could blend in a scene nicely it wouldn't have felt extended at all). I just really, really hope this won't cause Kyle to get a limited role in the third part. (I've pretty much all but given up on Kenny coming back to a proper role in most episodes now anyway, so I'm over that and perfectly fine with Butters, who is more developed, I suppose.)

And hey, won't Stan end up being stuck in Imaginationland, right about the area where the Woodland Critters are, right where Manbearpig is, and right where the dead and molested bodies of the first crew are? Unless the portal is 100% random on who shows up where...

And if Jesus etc. are imaginary, couldn't Satan be a part of the evil side of Imaginationland, or what's going on with him?
candies

Postby candies » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:24 pm

Good episode, I loved the scene where Cartman saved Kyle's life like that movie " Abyss" if that how you spell it. :P It was so touching that Cartman cried for Kyle and telling him " You have to fight for me" or something courteous like that.

That episode was rearly confused with Butters' part when he fainted on the grass, it was actually good when he thought he was in his room.

The Woodland Critter returns since season eight ago, their voices has changed real screechy to me and Stan still remember them in Cartman's story? :lol:

Aslo, the evil imganation character were too vehemence and they almost killed Butters with their swords while they attacked them others characters. :shock:
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
CartmanMills

Postby CartmanMills » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:46 pm

I did have one slight problem with this episode;

The wiping out of the terrorists in such an easy manner considering they are the reason why it's all started. They should have kept them as an angle of sorts, forced to get out of Imaginationland and HELP them instead of trying to blow them up. That would have been funny and interesting as hell. Instead, they were just killed in pretty much a second.

I agree that the Kyle and Cartman scene was well done; there has to be some sort of reconciliation/bond between the two at the end of this trilogy considering Cartman saved his life when everyone else had given up trying, even for selfish reasons.

You people are f*cking retarded for thinking this episode is good. Wtf you people on acid or something. This episode is so retarded and pointless.

How many times does this have to be re-iterated?

It doesn't matter whether you liked or disliked an episode as long as you back up why with meaningful answers. I thoght 'Crap' was absolutely terrible but the past two episodes have been damn funny and have provided many good moments. I have no reason to lie about an episode being good or not because I'm not a fanboy; I'm a fan. I know what's good and what isn't in my view but that doesn't mean I criticize others and call them 'retarded'. So to insult people for having a different opinion from you is pathetic.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:54 pm

CartmanMills wrote:
You people are f*cking retarded for thinking this episode is good. Wtf you people on acid or something. This episode is so retarded and pointless.

How many times does this have to be re-iterated?

It doesn't matter whether you liked or disliked an episode as long as you back up why with meaningful answers. I thoght 'Crap' was absolutely terrible but the past two episodes have been damn funny and have provided many good moments. I have no reason to lie about an episode being good or not because I'm not a fanboy; I'm a fan. I know what's good and what isn't in my view but that doesn't mean I criticize others and call them 'retarded'. So to insult people for having a different opinion from you is pathetic.

Don't mind him...he's notorious for his inflammatory statements and such. He'll bite if you disagree with his opinions; it's almost a given. It's just best not to argue with him, there's almost a guarantee of a fight if you call him out for something like that...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:57 pm

I'm pretty sure Cartman doesn't care about Kyle, and saved him only so he could gloat about it and get his balls sucked. I mean, Cartman's shown glimpes of humanity or sadness before, and they've all turned out to be just an act.

It would be pretty cool if I was wrong though.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Scissor me timbers

Postby Scissor me timbers » Thu Oct 25, 2007 10:58 pm

I loved the man-bear-pig...its about time we saw him in action...and stans woodland critters
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:00 pm

Indigo Rose wrote:I'm pretty sure Cartman doesn't care about Kyle, and saved him only so he could gloat about it and get his balls sucked. I mean, Cartman's shown glimpes of humanity or sadness before, and they've all turned out to be just an act.

It would be pretty cool if I was wrong though.

Yeah. I agree...he's one generally selfish little bastard...

:wink:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Tofu

Postby Tofu » Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:12 pm

Jay C wrote:There was, I think there was a deep gash on his right side. Can't be 100% sure though.

Yah, he did have a bloody gash on his left side, but he also didn't "die" until he was electrocuted by the gate.
Come on, people, let's be people now!
Hybrid-people-driving people now!
Come on, everybody be people now!
krazykarl12

Postby krazykarl12 » Thu Oct 25, 2007 11:33 pm

DevilAngel16 wrote:Whoa...whoa. That Kyle-almost-dying scene was really, really intense. I was staring at the TV in awe during that whole scene. It was just…wow. I was not expecting it at all. I can’t believe Cartman managed to bring Kyle back to life. It seemed like he completely forgot about the whole ball sucking thing and was just entirely focused on saving Kyle. I thought that was kinda sweet. I mean, sure, he always goes on about how he wants to destroy Kyle, and how much he hates him, but deep down, you can just tell that Cartman does care about him, at least a little bit. He wouldn’t have saved Kyle if he didn’t care, regardless of the fact that he still wanted Kyle to suck his balls.

you got it all wrong. the only reason cartman saved kyle was because he never sucked his balls yet. cartman was crying because of the fact that if he lost kyle, he would never get his balls sucked. not because he almost lost kyle. they hate each other.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”