*1111: Imaginationland Episode II*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

castkeky

Re: *1111: Imaginationland Episode II*

Postby castkeky » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:40 am

yesterdays ep was MINT n over too quick yet again! waaah! one more week.. tis a hard life.
come off it evry1 who thinks cartman really wanted kyle alive cos he just plain likes him. thats regoddamndiculous. heh, cartman wanted kyle alive because he wants his balls sucked.. no matter what. cartman has the legality to get what he wants. so he WILL take any measure to do so. did u see how he freaked out, when the doctor said he's gone.. cartman suddenly realised no kyle to suck my balls.. my dream will not come true. COME ON KYLE! LIVE DAMN U, LIVE!!!

remember all the hassle he went thru in 'kenny dies' just so he could collect all those foetus' to make his own shakeys pizza, but played it off as if he wanted to pass the law for kennys sake.
haha psychopaths like cartman.. will always fool ya. thats y serial killers dont get caught until they kill 30 odd ppl over 20 yrs. they r CLEVER and hella good at pretending when need be.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:30 am

TrackZero wrote:I'm trying to figure out where the "Every night the dream is the same..." sequence is from. It's driving me nuts, as I swear it's from a show/movie that I used to watch, but I can't quite get it. Does anyone know what the reference is?

There's a song by The Cure called "Burn" with that line in it:

"every night i scream your name
every night i burn
every night the dream's the same
every night i burn
waiting for my only friend
every night i burn
waiting for the world to end"

There's also an anime called "Kanon" which has a comatose girl thinking to herself that every day that passes, her dream is the same, never changing. Could be one of those, or something different.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:32 am

castkeky wrote:no matter what. cartman has the legality to get what he wants.

On the contrary, Kyle can legally void the contract, because you can't force a minor into a contract, and they can back out of one to.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:33 am

Billistic wrote:New Theory:

Cartman doesn't actually want Kyle to lick his balls.

I mean didn't it take Cartman forever to set up for the ball licking? It was almost like he was trying to postpone it.

Of course he was trying to postpone it. He was trying to set the mood for maximum enjoyment for himself, but he took too damn long. :cartmanlaugh:

candies

Postby candies » Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:02 am

It was funny when Cartman talk forever about how he going to enjoy to get his ball sucked and Kyle wants to get this over with.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Zubby

Postby Zubby » Fri Oct 26, 2007 4:48 am

If Imaginland Pts. 1-3 really were supposed to be a movie, I think they should finish any scenes that were cut for time, string the three episodes together with the new footage, and release it all as a direct to dvd movie.
Zubby
Billistic

Postby Billistic » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:03 am

Big-Will wrote:
Billistic wrote:New Theory:

Cartman doesn't actually want Kyle to lick his balls.

I mean didn't it take Cartman forever to set up for the ball licking? It was almost like he was trying to postpone it.

Of course he was trying to postpone it. He was trying to set the mood for maximum enjoyment for himself, but he took too damn long. :cartmanlaugh:

After Cartman sets all his stuff up, he sits down and asks Kyle what he'll think about more how right Cartman was or how much he hates the balls in his mouth.

Why does Cartman care about what Kyle thinks?
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Oct 26, 2007 5:24 am

Billistic wrote:After Cartman sets all his stuff up, he sits down and asks Kyle what he'll think about more how right Cartman was about the leprechaun or how rough and salty the balls feel in his mouth.

Why does Cartman care about what Kyle thinks?

Corrected. He's pretty sure Kyle will tell him what he wants to hear either way. If not, he'll (try to) make Kyle suffer that much more. I mean, really, don't you know how low Cartman is willing to go? Have you not seen him feed an older kid his own parents as chili con carne?

SterileEyes

Postby SterileEyes » Fri Oct 26, 2007 6:58 am

Big-Will wrote:
SterileEyes wrote:Dear South Park,

PLEASE, for the love of God, stop trying to involve plots in your episodes.

How about just a 3-parter about the ball-sucking issue?

Seriously, luring folks in to Dateline and having mass suicides, Bono "is the record", terrorists taking over America's imagination?

How about just - Cartman has tourettes, Randy Marsh takes a giant crap and Bono gets jealous, and Kyle is contractually obligated to suck Cartman's balls?

There's 3 lean funny episodes. Throw the rest of that plot crap away. You never needed it until "Lice Capades" and its been all downhill since in my opinion.

Thanks.

Thanks for stopping by and letting us know how you feel. Feel free to avoid the show from now on.

Hey, Mr. Board Moderator,

This is called a DISCUSSION BOARD. It's not a "fan club", a "place of worship", or a "church". It's a message board for sharing opinions about new episodes. You should know this, it's in your job description.

I've watched the show for 10 years, I'm entitled to share my thoughts just like anyone else. And I don't need to add snide comments such as "you're retarded if you found that funny" or "feel free to avoid the show from now on" like some people in order to get my views across.

Shame on you :assface:
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:23 am

As I said, thanks for sharing. :) Did I stop you from making your posts? Did I delete them? No. Nor have I locked this thread to prevent further discussion. Shame on YOU for not thinking about that before accusing me of running this place like a "fan club", a "place of worship", or a "church." But you've gone and ragged on the show you're so much a fan of, gone and suggested stripped-down versions of something they already finished and put out there for us to see. And why shouldn't they put plots into these eps? It's what they're paid to do. A fan you may be, but you're a disgruntled one, which is why I suggested you stop watching the show: you're bound to react the same way to future episodes. I thought I'd spare you the trouble. But keep watching if you want, Mr. Fan. You're entitled to your opinions, we're entitled to our snide responses. Take it or leave it.

Indeed, the more I think about it, the more it seems you're telling them how to do their jobs rather than just giving your opinion.

ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:40 am

Sterile, they've had heavy-duty plots for years now. Did you JUST catch up?
The Dateline part of Le Petite Tourette's wasn't the main thing, not even 20%. So you have no ground there
Randy Marsh taking a sh*t isn't worthy of a 22 minute show. Even with the Bono stuff added it wasn't!
As for keeping the three parter strictly ball sucking; you can't stretch that plot into a trilogy, not even a two-parter. So, unless you are suggesting they should have made the Ball Sucking into one episode and Imaginationland into two, you are on weak ground.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Oct 26, 2007 8:43 am

Ok, Cartman's "dream sequence" where his dry balls explode into dust ( :lol: ) made me think of The Terminator for some reason.
The satanic woodland critters were a nice call back, as was MBP, but I wondered why MBP looked as though part of his skin had been torn off.
Oh, ha-ha, Jason Voorhees is a big ol' mo. :lol:
And with Kyle dying, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time thinking, "oh, you vicious bastards, don't you dare...". :roll: I should've known, they'd never kill him off. Also, Cartman's scream when the Doctor said "he's gone", that wasn't a Cartman scream, that was a Trey scream. That kind of suprised me.

Edit: Oh yeah, I liked "Music Nerd Stan". That was funny when they were trying to figure the song out. :lol:
Last edited by BRMBug on Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
proline00

Postby proline00 » Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:32 am

This was such an amazing episode I cannot wait for the 3rd installment!

Southpark Myspace Comments
eatmydeaduterus

Postby eatmydeaduterus » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:57 am

Anything with Wonder Woman in it makes me happy. God she's awesome...
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Fri Oct 26, 2007 12:17 pm

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”