*1111: Imaginationland Episode II*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

gtaca2005

Re: *1111: Imaginationland Episode II*

Postby gtaca2005 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:07 am

chicken in a helicopter wrote:Someone needs to give me a link to a site where I can watch this episode again. I can't focus on class I'm so obsessed with it. I have an off period coming up, and I DO NOT want to fail my vocab quiz later because I can't get:

"Imaginnaati- see it picks up there - ImaginAAAtion" and "Come on Kyle... come on buddy. Goddammit Kyle you never walked away from anything in your life!"

out of my head :D . And YouTube is being bery unhelpful

http://southpark4602.co.nr

My site. (Promotion?... You decide. :lol: )
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
AppleShpes

Postby AppleShpes » Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:34 am

Oh Man! I love the imagination land episodes
they are great! I am a little peeved that Kenny was only in part one 'cause he was on the dragon and then... just wasn't in the episode lols!

I nearly jumped out of my seat when Kyle died! But he was brought back so all is well.

Anyone else think Cartman is gay? I mean even before this episode began to hint on in majourly! Lols I think he has a crush on Kyle, he seems... a little too eager and determined to make Kyle suck his balls. Then again Cartman is sick! So who knows??

Ahh well! Can't wait until next Wednesday!!!

Though I Die... La' Resistonce... Lives... On...

[Dramitic Pause]

"sh*t!"
AppleShpes

Postby AppleShpes » Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:36 am

gtaca2005 wrote:
chicken in a helicopter wrote:Someone needs to give me a link to a site where I can watch this episode again. I can't focus on class I'm so obsessed with it. I have an off period coming up, and I DO NOT want to fail my vocab quiz later because I can't get:

"Imaginnaati- see it picks up there - ImaginAAAtion" and "Come on Kyle... come on buddy. Goddammit Kyle you never walked away from anything in your life!"

out of my head :D . And YouTube is being bery unhelpful

http://southpark4602.co.nr

My site. (Promotion?... You decide. :lol: )

there is also http://www.allsp.com which has all the episodes and adds the new ones a few hours after they have been released! I love that site, it's the only way I can watch it!

Though I Die... La' Resistonce... Lives... On...

[Dramitic Pause]

"sh*t!"
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:29 am

Billistic wrote:
KillingKenny666 wrote:Before, whenthe terrorist came, alot of people could've killed him. There was Octomis Prime, a Ninja Turtle, Bigfoot, and alot of Monsters. Aquaman too.

So why didn't they just kick their ass?

Also, so what if the imaginary wall broke open, even if there are big bad things in the scary side of the imagination won't there also be big good things that can balance it out on the good side? That would normally kick the the bad stuff's asses?

How come the good characters don't have any balls? Why are they such pussies?

That is a good point. You would think that some of the good imaginary characters could kick ass on the terrorists and the evil characters.
Billistic

Postby Billistic » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:28 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:
Billistic wrote:
KillingKenny666 wrote:Before, whenthe terrorist came, alot of people could've killed him. There was Octomis Prime, a Ninja Turtle, Bigfoot, and alot of Monsters. Aquaman too.

So why didn't they just kick their ass?

Also, so what if the imaginary wall broke open, even if there are big bad things in the scary side of the imagination won't there also be big good things that can balance it out on the good side? That would normally kick the the bad stuff's asses?

How come the good characters don't have any balls? Why are they such pussies?

That is a good point. You would think that some of the good imaginary characters could kick ass on the terrorists and the evil characters.

Yeah....

Think they're sort of touching on the idea that people are getting too pacified because "won't somebody please think of the children"?

It's like parents who are afraid to let their kids see things like Freddy and Jason but everyday they're exposed to terrorism bullsh*t.

Think Osama Bin Laden will appear in imaginationland?

This whole imagination thing got me thinking, anyone hear about that dog that was starved and put on display in an art gallery? Well if you haven't:

http://digg.com/offbeat_news/Artist_Cha ... imal_Abuse

When I first heard this I got upset, but my first thought was why didn't anyone feed the dog and some people said "because people were told not to feed it"

Which made me think so?

So I started looking at the pics of the dog, to be honest the pictures look like hoaxes. I'm thinking maybe this isn't on the up and up, I mean people weren't feeding this poor dog? How can this be?

Lets just say recently on snopes it's set as Undetermined.

So that got me thinking, how many other causes out there that are the same thing, things like Christian Children's Fund, how come whenever you see shots of the kids there's never any adults around? How come this fund has been going on for so many years and kids are still going hungry?

How come they make it seem like it's my fault these kids are going hungry? I mean I'm not physically right there, where's the people in the same situation, why don't they band together and do something about their sh*t? So I should just throw my money at the problem and think that'll fix it?

Maybe there really isn't a problem, maybe it's just a big cash grab. Same with Osama, make up a guy put him on camera saying stuff, say he's going to blow sh*t up the only way to stop him is to give money to the government to stop him and a whole bunch of people get paid.

Why not instead of going to war to get the oil, that money were spent on technology for electric cars and such?

I mean isn't the scene where the terrorists are setting up the rocket and they're just sitting around watching kind of like when that kid was at that Kerry speech and cops came in and tased him, how come everyone just watched? Are we becoming too pacified? Is it time to start kicking ass?
McCormick Fan

Postby McCormick Fan » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:43 pm

Just saw this episode, and wow! I thought it was awesome!

No Doom Creautres, but plenty of Doom sounds.
The Most Under-Rated FanFic Writer since "Cyberdemons on Holiday" was banned.
Uncle Alex

Postby Uncle Alex » Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:58 pm

A noticeable thing. One of the supreme imaginary characters is Jesus. Does it mean that M&T are atheists? (if I'm not mistaken, they once said they're Catholic)
:)
Shtaad, boded but shtaad ©
chicken in a helicopter

Postby chicken in a helicopter » Sat Oct 27, 2007 2:29 pm

You have it wrong, I was giving OPL a link where she could go I know plenty places.
McCormick Fan

Postby McCormick Fan » Sat Oct 27, 2007 4:21 pm

In Cartman's dream scene, when he saw Kyle with his mouth sitched up, that kind of reminded me of Hubert Cumberdale from Salad Fingers.
The Most Under-Rated FanFic Writer since "Cyberdemons on Holiday" was banned.
KYLEZ#1FAN

Postby KYLEZ#1FAN » Sat Oct 27, 2007 6:28 pm

iceiwynd wrote:I'm going to have to agree with that one, actually. The hunt is more thrilling than the catch; the anticipation is sweeter than the actual moment. Cartman really does want to watch Kyle squirm, especially since here, he has the upper hand, and he just wants to flaunt that. And that's what his situation is all really about, being dominant.

And also, having just rewatched the episode, no, I'm still absolutely convinced that Cartman wanted Kyle to keep on living and not just because of their contract or the position he's got him in. It's in the voice acting, it's in the movements. How he kind of just crawls towards Kyle's body, how he's near tears, and he's even giving Kyle a compliment about how strong his friend is. It's a huge shock for him and I'm sure it's huge shocks like that - like it was when he realized Kenny was actually going to die and cried with Kyle before he learned about stem cells - that jerk his humanity to the surface. And he gives a pretty emotional display there, uncontrolled and out in the open in front of several other people, and to me, it doesn't seem like their deal was even on his mind as he was just trying to get Kyle to come back to life.

I agree with you. I truly believe that Cartman really just wanted Kyle to keep living. I really thought he was going to give him mouth to mouth at that moment when he started to pound his chest. Even if he just did it so he would suck his balls, he still saved his life, and it made me happy.

God I can't wait for next Wednesday...
Known as IHeartKyle5266 on KyleFanClub.com!!

"I don't need you anymore!"
"I know. I need you."
^Kyle and Stan.

Postby 203177 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:00 pm

when kyle came back to life i was amazed i was all like "its a miracle" i realized on how much cartman cares about kyle but i always thought he just wanted to bring him back to life just so he can get him to suck his balls.

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
Infusions

Postby Infusions » Sat Oct 27, 2007 7:19 pm

I kinda have a theory on "Why the good imaginations didn't fight back".

Well, to begin with, a huge bomb was set off killing many of the imaginations and injurying the rest. After seeing what the terrorists were capable of (Not to mention shooting one of the Care Bears as proof), I certainly wouldn't have tried going against them.

Unless I was Superman or something.

But then the evil imaginations were let loose, outnumbering the good and having full strength and health and everything. Like f*ck would I go and try to defeat Alien, Predator, Woodland Critters, those Star Wars guys whose names I forgot, Jason, War-of-the-Worlds robot, and a whole lot more.
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:37 pm

All you'd need to defeat them all is Superman.:P
@Billistic- You're like three inches away from just being annoying. :lol:
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Billistic

Postby Billistic » Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:51 pm

Infusions wrote:I kinda have a theory on "Why the good imaginations didn't fight back".

Well, to begin with, a huge bomb was set off killing many of the imaginations and injurying the rest. After seeing what the terrorists were capable of (Not to mention shooting one of the Care Bears as proof), I certainly wouldn't have tried going against them.

Unless I was Superman or something.

But then the evil imaginations were let loose, outnumbering the good and having full strength and health and everything. Like f*ck would I go and try to defeat Alien, Predator, Woodland Critters, those Star Wars guys whose names I forgot, Jason, War-of-the-Worlds robot, and a whole lot more.

Well the thing is there's more to imaginationland that was actually effected by the blast....

And also, Superman would've been there. He could EASILY take on a group of terrorists.

You're stuck in thinking the only characters in imagination land were the ones in that specific town. In the second episode you Jesus was available to go do something, where the hell was he? WWJD? Nothing?

The dragon that flew the boys away should've easily been able to wipe at least half the terrorists away.

Also this might be the whole point of the episode:

I certainly wouldn't have tried going against them.
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Sat Oct 27, 2007 8:54 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:All you'd need to defeat them all is Superman.:P

Unless the terrorists have Criptonite. (Spelling? Oh well, live with it, and sound it out.)
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”