*1111: Imaginationland Episode II*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K

Re: *1111: Imaginationland Episode II*

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:33 am

cant wait for this ep
Zubby

Postby Zubby » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:00 am

OK, I'm about done with thinking about Cartman's balls and Kyle's mouth, but one last idea:
what if the sucking takes place in Imaginationland? If so, it could be an imagined Kyle, or an imagined sucking. I see Stan coming up with that idea-sending Cartman to Imaginationland, where an imaginary Kyle sucks his balls. Cartman would be happy, Kyle would be really happy, and Stan would save the day. It would provide a nice twist at the end (maybe M. Night Shama-lama-ding-dong could make another appearance).
Zubby
Billistic

Postby Billistic » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:53 am

Unhooded Kenny wrote:That reminds me, how did the military know which Stan and Kyle(very common first names) they wanted to question and how they were able to get their last names from that video footage? Surely they don't know Butters and who his friends are. He just said their first names only.

Butters' parents knew he was missing, they could've filled a report with the cops which was found by the military.

Then asked the parents who stan and kyle are.
subhumandude

Postby subhumandude » Mon Oct 22, 2007 10:37 am

Zubby wrote:OK, I'm about done with thinking about Cartman's balls and Kyle's mouth, but one last idea:
what if the sucking takes place in Imaginationland? If so, it could be an imagined Kyle, or an imagined sucking. I see Stan coming up with that idea-sending Cartman to Imaginationland, where an imaginary Kyle sucks his balls. Cartman would be happy, Kyle would be really happy, and Stan would save the day. It would provide a nice twist at the end (maybe M. Night Shama-lama-ding-dong could make another appearance).

That's an interesting idea, and it seems like a typical ending for an episode: Stan being the hero, Cartman thinking he's gotten what he wanted, and Kyle knowing better.
I loved the episode clip, but that and the episode synopsis don't really tell us anything about the episode that we didn't already know was going to happen. I like that it's all a mystery, though. Can't wait!
-Stick Your Head In The Microwave And Get Yourself A Tan!- 'Weird Al' Yankovic

-Let's Build A Snowman! We Can Make Him Our Best Friend!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:29 am

Lol, I just realized that Cartman's standing in Amber waves of Grain, and Purple Mountan's majesty.
McCormick Fan

Postby McCormick Fan » Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:40 am

Looking foward to this episode, though the thought of Kenny and Jimmy not being present makes me sad. =(
The Most Under-Rated FanFic Writer since "Cyberdemons on Holiday" was banned.
redbox

Postby redbox » Mon Oct 22, 2007 1:50 pm

Since Muhammed didn't show up with the Super Best Friends in Imaginationland, does anyone think he has some bearing in the next part? He probably comes out from the evil part of Imaginationland, which is why the terrorists want to destory the barrier, to 'destroy America's imagination'.

And I very much doubt Matt and Trey are just caving to censorship. :roll:

When the terrorists are defeated it will be acknowledged that was all in imagination and that terrorists shouldn't get to you yadda yadda yadda...and that would most likely make the Leprachuan imaginary and so Kyle wont have to suck Cartman's balls.
drlcartman

Postby drlcartman » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:09 pm

redbox wrote:Since Muhammad didn't show up with the Super Best Friends in Imaginationland, does anyone think he has some bearing in the next part? He probably comes out from the evil part of Imaginationland, which is why the terrorists want to destory the barrier, to 'destroy America's imagination'.

And I very much doubt Matt and Trey are just caving to censorship. :roll:

When the terrorists are defeated it will be acknowledged that was all in imagination and that terrorists shouldn't get to you yadda yadda yadda...and that would most likely make the Leprachuan imaginary and so Kyle wont have to suck Cartman's balls.

I don't think so. Buddha was there, and Joseph Smith was there because they claimed before that Joseph "Dum-Dum-Dum" Smith was lying. And I do not remember them showing Moses and Jesus either, which I would think of as acknowledging their existence. So, I would say that if they did not put Muhammad in, while making fun of his subject before, then they probably acknowledge his existence as well. But, this is just speculation....
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:57 pm

redbox wrote:And I very much doubt Matt and Trey are just caving to censorship. :roll:

No, it's not them. If comedy Central says they can't do it, then they can't do it.
Sgt. Sarge

Postby Sgt. Sarge » Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:59 pm

Loved that video...
Yosh! Life is good cause I want it that way.
Billistic

Postby Billistic » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:29 pm

redbox wrote:Since Muhammed didn't show up with the Super Best Friends in Imaginationland, does anyone think he has some bearing in the next part? He probably comes out from the evil part of Imaginationland, which is why the terrorists want to destory the barrier, to 'destroy America's imagination'.

And I very much doubt Matt and Trey are just caving to censorship.

I don't know man, I don't think Muslims/Muhammed/Islam is evil. The misguided ultra right wing conservatives of Islam are the evil ones.

Just like Christianity Muslims have their versons of Bill O'Rilley and Ann Coulters, and for the most part thats what the media focuses on and might make you think all Muslims are evil.

I think Matt and Try want to push the envelope but I don't think they'd go about it by sh*tting on people's beliefs.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Oct 22, 2007 5:51 pm

I'm with you on Ann Coulter, but not Bill.:P I like him, mostly because I watch his show and actually know what he believes. Which makes me different than most people who criticize him, because many don't even watch or read the transcripts, and if they do, it's usually pre-packaged from Youtube or selected video made from audio clips. In other words, innaccurate. I challenge people to watch his show or read his books before doing anything and doing so with an open mind- same thing I do with Franken and Moore.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:26 pm

IMAGINATIONS ARE RUNNING WILD IN AN ALL-NEW "SOUTH PARK"
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 24 AT 10:00 P.M.* ON COMEDY CENTRAL®

"Imaginationland" (Part I) Was The Most Watched Program In All Of Television
Among Men 18-24 And 18-34 And Ranked #1 In Cable Among Persons 18-49

NEW YORK, October 22, 2007 -- Stan and Kyle are being held in the bowels of the Pentagon until they tell the government how they got into Imaginationland in an all-new episode of "South Park" titled, "Imaginationland: Episode II," premiering on Wednesday, October 24 at 10:00 p.m. on COMEDY CENTRAL. Last week's episode, "Imaginationland" drew over 3.4 million total viewers and was the most watched program in all of television for Wednesday night among Men 18-24 and 18-34 and ranked #1 in cable among Persons 18-49.

Last week in Part I, terrorists launched an attack on Imaginationland and this week our imaginations are spinning out of control. The government needs to find a way into Imaginationland and Stan and Kyle are the only two people known to have been there. Meanwhile, Cartman can't rest until Kyle fulfills his side of the court-ordered agreement to suck his balls.

Launched in 1997, "South Park," now in its 11th season, remains the highest-rated series on COMEDY CENTRAL. "South Park" repeats Wednesdays at 12:00 a.m., Thursdays at 10:00 p.m. and 12:00 a.m. and Sundays at 10:00 p.m., 11:30 p.m. and 3:00 a.m.

Trey Parker and Matt Stone are co-creators and executive producers of the Emmy and Peabody Award-winning "South Park" with Anne Garefino as executive producer. "South Park's" Web site is http://www.southparkstudios.com.
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:37 pm

nall wrote:IMAGINATIONS ARE RUNNING WILD IN AN ALL-NEW "SOUTH PARK"
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 24 AT 10:00 P.M.* ON COMEDY CENTRAL®

"Imaginationland" (Part I) Was The Most Watched Program In All Of Television
Among Men 18-24 And 18-34 And Ranked #1 In Cable Among Persons 18-49

NEW YORK, October 22, 2007 -- Stan and Kyle are being held in the bowels of the Pentagon until they tell the government how they got into Imaginationland in an all-new episode of "South Park" titled, "Imaginationland: Episode II," premiering on Wednesday, October 24 at 10:00 p.m. on COMEDY CENTRAL. Last week's episode, "Imaginationland" drew over 3.4 million total viewers and was the most watched program in all of television for Wednesday night among Men 18-24 and 18-34 and ranked #1 in cable among Persons 18-49.

Last week in Part I, terrorists launched an attack on Imaginationland and this week our imaginations are spinning out of control. The government needs to find a way into Imaginationland and Stan and Kyle are the only two people known to have been there. Meanwhile, Cartman can't rest until Kyle fulfills his side of the court-ordered agreement to suck his balls.

Launched in 1997, "South Park," now in its 11th season, remains the highest-rated series on COMEDY CENTRAL. "South Park" repeats Wednesdays at 12:00 a.m., Thursdays at 10:00 p.m. and 12:00 a.m. and Sundays at 10:00 p.m., 11:30 p.m. and 3:00 a.m.

Trey Parker and Matt Stone are co-creators and executive producers of the Emmy and Peabody Award-winning "South Park" with Anne Garefino as executive producer. "South Park's" Web site is http://www.southparkstudios.com.

Very nice! Thanks for the info nall!

Huh, it wasn't the top program for women. This must be fixed next week. C'mon girls!

Also, the episode descripition is making me think that Kenny and Jimmy are going to go on an Imaginationland side mission that will result in them saving the day (and possibly resulting in Kenny's death.)
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Mon Oct 22, 2007 8:36 pm

The government needs to find a way into Imaginationland and Stan and Kyle are the only two people known to have been there.

I demand a correction! Kenny and Jimmy have also been there! It's just that Butters didn't ask for their help!
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”