*1112: IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

ShaneHaughey

Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III*

Postby ShaneHaughey » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:16 am

Since the Supreme Court is involved maybe they will rule against the contract based on what we have talked about in terms of that flawed contract.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:29 am

I'm a little dissapointed that there doesn't seem to be any Stan and Kyle interaction in the final part of the series. Maybe Kyle will imagine things in Imaginationland to help his friends?
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:31 am

Indigo Rose wrote:I'm a little dissapointed that there doesn't seem to be any Stan and Kyle interaction in the final part of the series. Maybe Kyle will imagine things in Imaginationland to help his friends?

Maybe. I would've liked to see more Stan-Kyle friendship scenes there, but it looks like that's not going to happen...unless...Kyle imagines an alter-ego of himself or something to go into Imaginationland to save Stan.

^ ^;
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:33 am

So, this has basically crushed my one last little meager hope for some good character-based stuff to happen based on the end of last week, though I wasn't really expecting it to continue on into the next episode, so I can't say I'm surprised or too disappointed.

Still kinda wanna see this, just not all that badly, since the one thing that really drew me in last week doesn't seem to be much of a factor just based on this summary. At least the preview image is pretty hilarious.
Zubby

Postby Zubby » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:37 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:Since the Supreme Court is involved maybe they will rule against the contract based on what we have talked about in terms of that flawed contract.

I see it being much more likely that the Supreme Court will make another one of their notorious 5-4 decisions backing the wrong position, and that Kyle will end up sucking balls.

And, not that I'm one to gloat, but I totally called it:
Zubby wrote:
miller man wrote:I too am wondering how they are going to play out the fact that they claim it's a trilogy, but in a two-part episode.

A simple guess:

It will be a two-parter episode-wise, but the third part will be a split-second clip of Kyle sucking Cartman's balls. (Cartman wins in this one. After all, he does say that before it's all over, Kyle will do it.)

The point?

Most of the third entries in trilogies suck balls. 8)

As much as I don't wan't poor Kyle to have to suck Cartman's balls, I like that idea, and could see them doing it.

I was thinkng that maybe Kyle would appeal to the Supreme Court. There are some members of that court who I think would be quite interested in ball sucking (I'm looking at you, Clarence Thomas!).

For now, though, I'm going with the 'getting of on a technicality angle'. Maybe the wording of the contract will spare Kyle.
Zubby
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:39 am

Zubby wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:Since the Supreme Court is involved maybe they will rule against the contract based on what we have talked about in terms of that flawed contract.

I see it being much more likely that the Supreme Court will make another one of their notorious 5-4 decisions backing the wrong position, and that Kyle will end up sucking balls.

And, not that I'm one to gloat, but I totally called it:
Zubby wrote:
miller man wrote:I too am wondering how they are going to play out the fact that they claim it's a trilogy, but in a two-part episode.

A simple guess:

It will be a two-parter episode-wise, but the third part will be a split-second clip of Kyle sucking Cartman's balls. (Cartman wins in this one. After all, he does say that before it's all over, Kyle will do it.)

The point?

Most of the third entries in trilogies suck balls. 8)

As much as I don't wan't poor Kyle to have to suck Cartman's balls, I like that idea, and could see them doing it.

I was thinkng that maybe Kyle would appeal to the Supreme Court. There are some members of that court who I think would be quite interested in ball sucking (I'm looking at you, Clarence Thomas!).

For now, though, I'm going with the 'getting of on a technicality angle'. Maybe the wording of the contract will spare Kyle.

You did call it, props. *bows*
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:41 am

iceiwynd wrote:So, this has basically crushed my one last little meager hope for some good character-based stuff to happen based on the end of last week, though I wasn't really expecting it to continue on into the next episode, so I can't say I'm surprised or too disappointed.

Still kinda wanna see this, just not all that badly, since the one thing that really drew me in last week doesn't seem to be much of a factor just based on this summary. At least the preview image is pretty hilarious.

Yeah...it seems that Kyle is out of commission for now, and this might become a Cartman-based episode once again...

*sigh*

Oh, well...I'm still looking forward to seeing this.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Kennyfan84

Postby Kennyfan84 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:03 am

The Imaginationland stuff ought tp be funny they have so far hopefully more MANBEARPIG, unfortuantely the Cartman/Kyle stuff has sucked so far & it looks like they saved the worse for last. WHERE'S KENNY!? Oh well, at least we got Manbearpig.
HeyJo

Postby HeyJo » Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:29 am

Yeah...it seems that Kyle is out of commission for now, and this might become a Cartman-based episode once again...

What the heck are you talking about?
Stan and Butters are there as well.
The episodes are titled IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III (and I, II) and not "Cartman and his balls."
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:23 am

Well, I am excited..I wouldn't know where to begin predicting what we are going to see on Wednesday, I am just hoping since it airs on Halloween we see more horror characters from the darker side of Imagination Land.
iceiwynd

Postby iceiwynd » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:46 am

Edduyasha wrote:
iceiwynd wrote:So, this has basically crushed my one last little meager hope for some good character-based stuff to happen based on the end of last week, though I wasn't really expecting it to continue on into the next episode, so I can't say I'm surprised or too disappointed.

Um, no, not really. That's, like, half of it, and also not my concern. I don't care if there's a Cartman-based episode, as long as there's some quality stuff in it, like the very end of last week's episode - which went up too high for me so that there probably isn't going to be much in this one to satisfy me after that, because this kind of thing isn't so much South Park's style. Which is why seeing it in the end of last week's episode shocked me so much and made me love it all over again, but I knew it wasn't gonna last. And that's where my disappointment comes from - really, really strong character-based actions and emotions that are going to probably be thrown out the window so we can get a big action sequence and more continuation of a drawn-out (yet somehow, it kind of works) joke.

I'm not sure if that made any sense, but basically, I don't give a sh*t if it's a Cartman-based episode. That's not my concern and it never has been.
ximena949

Postby ximena949 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:02 am

Did you guys see the preview!I Knew it,Al Gore is going to be in it!Im super serial!Cant wait for this!!!! :mrgreen: :D :lol:
Kenny_And_Me_Forever

Postby Kenny_And_Me_Forever » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:08 am

ximena949 wrote:Did you guys see the preview!I Knew it,Al Gore is going to be in it!Im super serial!Cant wait for this!!!! :mrgreen: :D :lol:

I saw the preview just a mintue ago and I must say Al Gore would be super-duper cereal about that ManBearPig after all! It's is good to see him making people that MBP does exist....He was[i] telling the true since the beginning where he appear [i]ManBearPig if that's the title of that episode.

Why is a ice-cream sundae appear on that image where Cartman were wearing a Pope outfit? It's looks so appetizing to eat with some cherry, vanilla and lots chocolate spinkle nuts.....I'm am definitely buying some sundae at Dairy Queen so yea, Al Gore is going to prove to us that he's cereal about MBP right through that video.

Now about Kyle....Is he going to supreme court and tell the judges that leprechaun doesn't exist or something ironical?
GregW

Postby GregW » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:50 am

I can't wait to see this, it's going to be awesome. :)
At least we have аssholes, you dumb girl!
uncledarren

Postby uncledarren » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:01 am

I really think that it is going to come down to the woodland Christmas Critters and how they react to seeing Stan again.

And I'm putting my money on Kyle submitting to Cartman's balls. It is The Trilogy...Kyle Sucks Cartman's Balls.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”