*1112: IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Indigo Rose

Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III*

Postby Indigo Rose » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:35 am

Indigo Rose wrote:
HAcoreRD wrote:3.) Part of a blooper. Kyle was dead for a while as indicated by his pale white(r) skin on his face and hands, indicating he was dead for a while {likely exceeding 5 minutes}. It's possible he'd have brain damage due to lack of blood/oxygon to his brain.

How do you know he doesn't?

Called it!

And was I the only one who cheered when Kyle said he wasn't going to suck Cartman's balls in the pentagon? That was probably my favorite TV moment this year.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:37 am

It's still not considered real by the Government.... In writing.

So Kyle didn't really do it. :wink:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Miko hanyou

Postby Miko hanyou » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:37 am

I'm impress with this episode. I love it! Cartman imagine kyle sucking his balls and everyone sees it. Hilarious.

If i imagine stuff there, it would have been a lot more naughtier. *nosebleed* What happen in imaginationland, stays in imaginationland.

But seriously poor butters, after he saved the imaginationland and everyone in it, he's grounded. *me imagining hugging butter*
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:37 am

Indigo Rose wrote:
Indigo Rose wrote:
HAcoreRD wrote:3.) Part of a blooper. Kyle was dead for a while as indicated by his pale white(r) skin on his face and hands, indicating he was dead for a while {likely exceeding 5 minutes}. It's possible he'd have brain damage due to lack of blood/oxygon to his brain.

How do you know he doesn't?

Called it!

And was I the only one who cheered when Kyle said he wasn't going to suck Cartman's balls in the pentagon? That was probably my favorite TV moment this year.

That was sweet! I loved how he started to push Cartman around and yell at him...

:twisted:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
ximena949

Postby ximena949 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:38 am

Great Episode! 8/10, The explosion was awesome(for a moment i thought everybody died,but then i saw butters!)
I laughed so hard when i saw kyle talking to Stan,Jesus....and when they said there was an intruser in SECTOR 2.It was really funny when Cartman imagine Kyle sucking his balls!lol!I didnt like the end to much, I mean, all was a dream! :mrgreen:
Butters:Sh#t!
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:39 am

I didn't catch when they said he had brain damage, he was just hearing Stan, in his imagination. Guess I can give you that one though.

Good episode, though it felt rushed at the end. Stan had a very small role in this episode, and of course, the ball sucking was hillarious.
ximena949

Postby ximena949 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:40 am

That was sweet! I loved how he started to push Cartman around and yell at him...

:twisted:[/quote]

Agree!I love that part!
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:41 am

You gotta love that God had to wait in line behind Captain Crunch ^^;

Great episode, and great trilogy. The only thing that made me sad was the complete lack of Kenny.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
ClownCarOnFire

Postby ClownCarOnFire » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:42 am

1) That episode rocked.
2) I was so proud of Kyle for telling Cartman off.
3) I thought everyone died ......o_o;
Drink Up Me Hearties, YoHo~
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:42 am

HAcoreRD wrote:Good episode, though it felt rushed at the end. Stan had a very small role in this episode, and of course, the ball sucking was hillarious.

Yeah...and Kenny didn't show up at all this time around. Too bad...he's just disappeared for good, I guess...

><
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:42 am

Indigo Rose wrote:You gotta love that God had to wait in line behind Captain Crunch ^^;

Great episode, and great trilogy. The only thing that made me sad was the complete lack of Kenny.

I know! COMPLETE lack of Kenny. :cry:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:43 am

HAcoreRD wrote:I didn't catch when they said he had brain damage, he was just hearing Stan, in his imagination. Guess I can give you that one though.

Good episode, though it felt rushed at the end. Stan had a very small role in this episode, and of course, the ball sucking was hillarious.

Near the begining of the episode, a random doctor mentions that Kyle suffered brain damage.

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:43 am

Wow, that was a bizarre ending.

So does that count? I don't think it does. At least we didn't have to see it.
And I was just itching for Kyle to use his imagination to do get Cartman back before the end. If fatass can figure out how to conjure things in Imaginationland, Kyle should've had a retaliation before imaginary Kyle went down on imaginary fatass.

Part III spent a lot of time on plot, but it was light on humor. I laughed the hardest at the Cavity Creatures & Butters' final line.
Fortunately, I wasn't overly irritated by Al Gore this time around. They used him sparsely.

Yeah, the story held up through part III, but it wasn't that funny. Again, incredible animation. Great job, fellas.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:44 am

gtaca2005 wrote:
Indigo Rose wrote:You gotta love that God had to wait in line behind Captain Crunch ^^;

I know! COMPLETE lack of Kenny. :cry:

We should all go bug Matt and Trey to make an episode revolving completely around Kenny...we miss Kenny!

:(
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:44 am

The courts struck the agreement down? Well, I guess a few of us deserve cookies.
That's how it's down here on the farm!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”