*1112: IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

ximena949
Posts: 98
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2006 3:11 am

Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III*

Postby ximena949 » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:46 am

HAcoreRD wrote:Good episode, though it felt rushed at the end. Stan had a very small role in this episode, and of course, the ball sucking was hillarious.


Yeah...and Kenny didn't show up at all this time around. Too bad...he's just disappeared for good, I guess...

><[/quote]

Yeah, I thought he was going to help Butters,But he did not talk too much.
I Was waiting to see Stan with the Woodland christmas critters!
Hey Stannie!
:lol:
.
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III*

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:47 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:The courts struck the agreement down? Well, I guess a few of us deserve cookies.


Yeah...all of you people who got really technical with it...

^ ^;
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Indigo Rose
Posts: 579
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:27 pm

Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III*

Postby Indigo Rose » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:49 am

ShaneHaughey wrote:The courts struck the agreement down? Well, I guess a few of us deserve cookies.

Do we really need an excuse for cookies?
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Cerisa_Roz
Posts: 692
Joined: Tue May 04, 2004 1:29 am

Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III*

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:49 am

Well, Kyle got screwed...sort of :P I was thinking "Too bad he didn't counter-imagine something to Cartman's fantasy". *could've counter-imagined an imaginary Cartman getting something disturbing done to him, too*

But then of course, it was all Butters' dream. Heh, things could've gone a lot worse. They could've actually SHOWED the entire ball-sucking (Mr.Garrison's Fancy New Vagina and other episodes showed that they could really push things), imaginary, dream, or not.

I loved the bit where Kyle stood up to Cartman, too. And Butters was just awesome in the episode. And hey, Stan actually did something after all...

The biggest problem I can see though, is that the "erotica" authors are really going to milk this.

The explosion bit was EPIC, at least. I'll have to rewatch to try and absorb all of it in. "Cartoon Wars" was a more 'epic' Kyle vs. Cartman multiparter though, if you're talking about that factor.

But forgetting the Kyle and Cartman plot, I think Butters is pretty much the true star of Imaginationland here XD

As for Kenny...well, considering it was all Butters, maybe Kenny had no place in Butters' dream. Maybe Kenny's lack of involvement was a subconscious "I want to be the fourth friend/belong!" thing, if you want to think of an in-story reason.

We've still got two episodes left for the overall season ;^_^
STEINSICK
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:36 am

Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III*

Postby STEINSICK » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:51 am

this is the FIRST time i changed channels,writers are getting old like me.get with it .mybe to deep of an episode!
Indigo Rose
Posts: 579
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:27 pm

Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III*

Postby Indigo Rose » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:53 am

Cerisa_Roz wrote:Well, Kyle got screwed...sort of :P I was thinking "Too bad he didn't counter-imagine something to Cartman's fantasy". *could've counter-imagined an imaginary Cartman getting something disturbing done to him, too*

But then of course, it was all Butters' dream. Heh, things could've gone a lot worse. They could've actually SHOWED the entire ball-sucking (Mr.Garrison's Fancy New Vagina and other episodes showed that they could really push things), imaginary, dream, or not.

I loved the bit where Kyle stood up to Cartman, too. And Butters was just awesome in the episode. And hey, Stan actually did something after all...

The biggest problem I can see though, is that the "erotica" authors are really going to milk this.

The explosion bit was EPIC, at least. I'll have to rewatch to try and absorb all of it in. "Cartoon Wars" was a more 'epic' Kyle vs. Cartman multiparter though, if you're talking about that factor.

But forgetting the Kyle and Cartman plot, I think Butters is pretty much the true star of Imaginationland here XD

As for Kenny...well, considering it was all Butters, maybe Kenny had no place in Butters' dream. Maybe Kenny's lack of involvement was a subconscious "I want to be the fourth friend/belong!" thing, if you want to think of an in-story reason.

We've still got two episodes left for the overall season ;^_^

I don't think it was just a dream, I think Butters just went back to the real world in the same way the other four did in the first episode.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III*

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:56 am

Cerisa_Roz wrote:But then of course, it was all Butters' dream. Heh, things could've gone a lot worse. They could've actually SHOWED the entire ball-sucking (Mr.Garrison's Fancy New Vagina and other episodes showed that they could really push things), imaginary, dream, or not.

I loved the bit where Kyle stood up to Cartman, too. And Butters was just awesome in the episode. And hey, Stan actually did something after all...

The biggest problem I can see though, is that the "erotica" authors are really going to milk this.

The explosion bit was EPIC, at least. I'll have to rewatch to try and absorb all of it in. "Cartoon Wars" was a more 'epic' Kyle vs. Cartman multiparter though, if you're talking about that factor.

But forgetting the Kyle and Cartman plot, I think Butters is pretty much the true star of Imaginationland here XD

As for Kenny...well, considering it was all Butters, maybe Kenny had no place in Butters' dream. Maybe Kenny's lack of involvement was a subconscious "I want to be the fourth friend/belong!" thing, if you want to think of an in-story reason.

We've still got two episodes left for the overall season ;^_^


Yeah...that's true. The explosion took me by surprise...it was just...oh, man... It was intresting to see Butters walk out randomly there.

At least Stan had a few speaking parts- that was good. He had some decent (if not onscreen) interaction with Kyle, and a bit with Butters.

I loved how Butters imagined his dad, that actually made me laugh a bit.

^ ^;
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Cerisa_Roz
Posts: 692
Joined: Tue May 04, 2004 1:29 am

Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III*

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:00 am

Indigo Rose wrote:
Cerisa_Roz wrote:Well, Kyle got screwed...sort of :P I was thinking "Too bad he didn't counter-imagine something to Cartman's fantasy". *could've counter-imagined an imaginary Cartman getting something disturbing done to him, too*

But then of course, it was all Butters' dream. Heh, things could've gone a lot worse. They could've actually SHOWED the entire ball-sucking (Mr.Garrison's Fancy New Vagina and other episodes showed that they could really push things), imaginary, dream, or not.

I loved the bit where Kyle stood up to Cartman, too. And Butters was just awesome in the episode. And hey, Stan actually did something after all...

The biggest problem I can see though, is that the "erotica" authors are really going to milk this.

The explosion bit was EPIC, at least. I'll have to rewatch to try and absorb all of it in. "Cartoon Wars" was a more 'epic' Kyle vs. Cartman multiparter though, if you're talking about that factor.

But forgetting the Kyle and Cartman plot, I think Butters is pretty much the true star of Imaginationland here XD

As for Kenny...well, considering it was all Butters, maybe Kenny had no place in Butters' dream. Maybe Kenny's lack of involvement was a subconscious "I want to be the fourth friend/belong!" thing, if you want to think of an in-story reason.

We've still got two episodes left for the overall season ;^_^

I don't think it was just a dream, I think Butters just went back to the real world in the same way the other four did in the first episode.


I guess they purposely left things vague/open-ended...to the IMAGINATION, then XD

Either it was Butters' dream, or it really happened yet he wouldn't be sure if it REALLY did.

I see the fanfic authors possibly utilizing the imagination-powers thing, but then of course, there's the 'darker' things...
SouthPark_Girl
Posts: 183
Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:17 pm

Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III*

Postby SouthPark_Girl » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:02 am

It was f*cking awesome! i was laughing so i literally peed myself :o

I also saw the Philberry Doeboy.
So i havt to go too bed. Talk too yall later.


I LOVE THE IMAGINATIONLAND EPISODES!!!!

If you think of it? If they added maybe 10 or 20 minuets of more material, It could of been the 2nd south park movie. Think of it-

South Park
Wars in our ImaginationLand

Horrible title. Someone else can think of a better title?


Loved the ending
Your grounded butters!
No I'm not.
Yes you are mister.
Imagines hes not grounded
Oh thats not going to work here!
They slam door.
Butters lays back down
sh*t... :lol: :lol: :lol:

And i also like the part with Cartman Imagining That Kyle's sucking hes balls.
Oh Kyle your such a dirty girl. :lol:

Those are my favorite part ever! oh and also when butters was trying to imagine Santa and he imagined hes dad yelling YOUR GROUNDED. and he turns into a monster. :lol:
Kenny is SEXY, Kyle is YUMMY, Stan is CUTE and Cartmans UGLY. XD
BigBroflovskiFan
Posts: 78
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 2:42 pm

Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III*

Postby BigBroflovskiFan » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:02 am

Okay I loved that.

The Stan and Kyle interaction here was great - him talking to Stan through his imagination was really cool, I didn't think of that at all.

Haha I loved the scene at the Pentagon with them all going back and forth on what's real. "Well of course HE'S not real!" "Well now you're just being intolerant!" "...Am I real?" lmao XD

I was really glad that Gore played a small role - just enough to be funny, not too much to be overbearing. That was what I was hoping for.

Kyle standing up for himself was awesome - I love angry Kyle, but when he's defending himself, that's even better.

Okay the imaginary ballsucking scene - when Cartman was like "Oh, you dirty girl!" I DIED. HILARIOUSSSS.

This trilogy has been amazing, I've really enjoyed it all. I'm sad that it's all over now!
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III*

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:04 am

Cerisa_Roz wrote:
Indigo Rose wrote:
Cerisa_Roz wrote:Well, Kyle got screwed...sort of :P I was thinking "Too bad he didn't counter-imagine something to Cartman's fantasy". *could've counter-imagined an imaginary Cartman getting something disturbing done to him, too*

But then of course, it was all Butters' dream. Heh, things could've gone a lot worse. They could've actually SHOWED the entire ball-sucking (Mr.Garrison's Fancy New Vagina and other episodes showed that they could really push things), imaginary, dream, or not.

I loved the bit where Kyle stood up to Cartman, too. And Butters was just awesome in the episode. And hey, Stan actually did something after all...

The biggest problem I can see though, is that the "erotica" authors are really going to milk this.

The explosion bit was EPIC, at least. I'll have to rewatch to try and absorb all of it in. "Cartoon Wars" was a more 'epic' Kyle vs. Cartman multiparter though, if you're talking about that factor.

But forgetting the Kyle and Cartman plot, I think Butters is pretty much the true star of Imaginationland here XD

As for Kenny...well, considering it was all Butters, maybe Kenny had no place in Butters' dream. Maybe Kenny's lack of involvement was a subconscious "I want to be the fourth friend/belong!" thing, if you want to think of an in-story reason.

We've still got two episodes left for the overall season ;^_^

I don't think it was just a dream, I think Butters just went back to the real world in the same way the other four did in the first episode.


I guess they purposely left things vague/open-ended...to the IMAGINATION, then XD

Either it was Butters' dream, or it really happened yet he wouldn't be sure if it REALLY did.

I see the fanfic authors possibly utilizing the imagination-powers thing, but then of course, there's the 'darker' things...


Let's not forget the Kyle-Cartman slash fodder...anyways, I think it really did happen- Butter's parents came in with a newspaper with his supposed 'exploits' in Imaginationland.

:|
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
That-Is-Bull
Posts: 10
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 11:24 pm

Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III*

Postby That-Is-Bull » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:06 am

Would've been cool to see Kenny save Imagination Land instead, like in Heaven Vs. Hell. Kenny could've imagined some crazy sh*t. I assume that's all he does these days anyway.

Overall a great episode, much better than I expected.
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III*

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:10 am

That-Is-Bull wrote:Would've been cool to see Kenny save Imagination Land instead, like in Heaven Vs. Hell. Kenny could've imagined some crazy sh*t. I assume that's all he does these days anyway.

Overall a great episode, much better than I expected.


Yeah...I think Kenny would've had some great potential in this story arc, but they just had to go with Butters...

:(
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Indigo Rose
Posts: 579
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:27 pm

Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III*

Postby Indigo Rose » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:13 am

Edduyasha wrote:Let's not forget the Kyle-Cartman slash fodder...anyways, I think it really did happen- Butter's parents came in with a newspaper with his supposed 'exploits' in Imaginationland.

:|

Ugh, I've seen fic authors use the Cartman/Kyle material already. By the most part, it's scary ><
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Zubby
Posts: 212
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:05 am

Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III*

Postby Zubby » Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:14 am

OK, I called the imaginary ball sucking, and the media attention on the case. Was way off on the Supreme Court decision.

Loved all three parts. This one felt rushed-they had a lot of ground to cover, and did it pretty well, but had to take things quickly.

This would have been a really good movie. I'd love to see a direct to dvd expanded version with extra scenes.

This episode: 9/10.
Overall opinion on the trilogy: 10/10
Zubby

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests