*1112: IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III*

Postby 203177 » Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:57 pm

did anyone notice that bullwinkle the moose was in a scene in that episode? Anyway like i said when that rocket exploded into imaginationland i actually thought they were all dead i had a really shocked look on my face but when butters used his imagination i was all like "okay..what just happened?" And i was also impressed when kyle snapped at cartman and when he gave his speech too :wink:

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
kingsnakeX

Postby kingsnakeX » Sat Nov 03, 2007 12:50 am

Nuclear Winter Ending= TRUE ENDING
I'm the crawling king snake and I rule my den.
-Jim Morrison
REMEMBERMEWHENIWAS

Postby REMEMBERMEWHENIWAS » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:17 am

The ending was perfect. The beginning was perfect. I didnt see any flaws at all.
candies

Postby candies » Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:41 am

The beginning really confusing me just a tiny bit, The ending were disrespects ludicrous with Butters said " Aw sh*t" when he tries to demonstrate his dad that he have the power to make imaginary stuff real.

I've have enjoy these three part Trilogy episode from leprechaun are real, Butters stuck at the Imagnationland and have to stop the Islamist Terrorist from bombing the Barrier, Cartman won't rest until Kyle sucked his balls parts.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:58 am

I didn't post in the "Imaginationland Part II" thread because I thought it sucked. It seemed like they stretched 3 minutes worth of plot over 22 minutes. I wasn't impressed with the re-introduction of Manbearpig and Woodland Critters.

But the final episode redeemed itself and I thought Al Gore's involvement was actually pretty funny even though I didn't really like the original Manbearpig episode.

I thought the woodland critters were awesome in their original episode, but bringing them back initially had me thinking they were trying to stretch their 22 minutes of fame.

But seeing them all raping/peeing on Popeye was so hilarious, it totally justified their appearance .

I loved the scene with Baba Louie chasing the pac-man ghosts! And "Make Way For Santa!" was pretty hilarious too. I actually do remember the Cavity Creeps (from an animated Crest commercial) from my childhood...I would have never remembered them for the rest of my life had I not seen this episode.

Edit: I also forgot to mention, I loved it in the final scene with the "imaginary Kyle" and "Imaginary Cartman." I loved the close-up on the Lollipop King saying "Oh my GOD!" in utter shock.

Oh, and I guess the whole Imaginationland trilogy proves once and for all that Trey Parker is certifiably insane - but in a totally awesome way!
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:27 am

203177 wrote:did anyone notice that bullwinkle the moose was in a scene in that episode?

And Rocket J. Squirrel. :D

kingsnakeX wrote:Oh yeah , dude your right

I thought it ment like "power".

Same thing, really, since those three groups had power over the Jews and/or Israel at various points in their history. And Cartman is always trying to lord it over Kyle.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
JEDI ALCHEMIST

Postby JEDI ALCHEMIST » Sat Nov 03, 2007 7:04 am

it was awesome seeing G1 Optimus Prime join in the fight! too bad they didn't show other Autobots or even some Decepticons. It would've been cool if they had shown Unicron! :D
The Philosephors Stone Those Who Posses It No Longer Bound By The Laws Of Equivalent Exchange In Alchemy, May Gain Without Sacrifice, Create Without Equal Exchange. I Searched For It, And I Found It..........
Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Sat Nov 03, 2007 11:19 am

Lol Imaginationland part III was really funny, especially when Kyle is in hospital and Cartman is dressed as the pope and with that ice cream sundae and when he goes "ice cream sundea with extra nuts" lol and the ending when Cartman imagines Kyle sucking his balls, i felt sorry for Kyle in a way with everyone laughing at him but at least he didnt have to put Cartman's balls in his mouth! anyway i also thought it was funny when they put Jesus and God in imaginationland lol
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
Favorite Episode- The List
CartmanMills

Postby CartmanMills » Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:41 pm

The ending was a little f*cked. Everyone should haver been dead . I dont get how the f*ck Butters survied "Nuclear Winter" after a "Hirroshima" aka Nuke Bombing. A nuke is like 25x the power of Hirroshima. The ending the setting ; in white was ment to be that reality was f*cked. Meaning it ended it was gone. I dont get how Butters could restore Imagination Land after being dead for at least 3 secons. Thats better weird , how the creatos(Matt and Trey) killed off their "jems" for 3 seconds and then bring them back to life. I bet that was part of a back -up plan they had in store for everyone just in case we started to bitch about the "deaths" in Part III

Because he 'imagined' himself to survive. It's as simple as that, really. Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out...
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:51 pm

Zubby wrote:
kingsnakeX wrote:The ending was a little f*cked. Everyone should haver been dead . I dont get how the f*ck Butters survied "Nuclear Winter" after a "Hirroshima" aka Nuke Bombing. A nuke is like 25x the power of Hirroshima. The ending the setting ; in white was ment to be that reality was f*cked. Meaning it ended it was gone. I dont get how Butters could restore Imagination Land after being dead for at least 3 secons. Thats better weird , how the creatos(Matt and Trey) killed off their "jems" for 3 seconds and then bring them back to life. I bet that was part of a back -up plan they had in store for everyone just in case we started to bitch about the "deaths" in Part III

In a show where a talking turd kisses children at Christmas, a towel gets high, the entire Earth is an alien reality show, a main charecter dies gruesomely in nearly every episode of the first five seasons yet is alive and safe the following week, and hundreds of other inexplicable things have happened, you're complaining that this ending isn't plausible?

True, very true. After all, it is the South Park universe we're talking about- it's supposed to be sort of ...surreal, in a way.

kingsnakeX wrote:Nuclear Winter Ending= TRUE ENDING

I hate to say it, but kingsnakeX- please, for the love of...grow a f*cking spine and back up your reasoning before you start lashing out verbally for no reason. So far, all your b*tching without backing makes you look like a brainless f*ck.

:x
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
kingsnakeX

Postby kingsnakeX » Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:41 pm

Edduyasha wrote:
Zubby wrote:
kingsnakeX wrote:The ending was a little f*cked. Everyone should haver been dead . I dont get how the f*ck Butters survied "Nuclear Winter" after a "Hirroshima" aka Nuke Bombing. A nuke is like 25x the power of Hirroshima. The ending the setting ; in white was ment to be that reality was f*cked. Meaning it ended it was gone. I dont get how Butters could restore Imagination Land after being dead for at least 3 secons. Thats better weird , how the creatos(Matt and Trey) killed off their "jems" for 3 seconds and then bring them back to life. I bet that was part of a back -up plan they had in store for everyone just in case we started to bitch about the "deaths" in Part III

In a show where a talking turd kisses children at Christmas, a towel gets high, the entire Earth is an alien reality show, a main charecter dies gruesomely in nearly every episode of the first five seasons yet is alive and safe the following week, and hundreds of other inexplicable things have happened, you're complaining that this ending isn't plausible?

True, very true. After all, it is the South Park universe we're talking about- it's supposed to be sort of ...surreal, in a way.

kingsnakeX wrote:Nuclear Winter Ending= TRUE ENDING

I hate to say it, but kingsnakeX- please, for the love of...grow a f*cking spine and back up your reasoning before you start lashing out verbally for no reason. So far, all your b*tching without backing makes you look like a brainless f*ck.

:x

You f*cking bitch , do you know wtf a Nuclear Winter. You are one f*cking dumb bitch. A Nuclear Winter; is what happends right after a nuke is hit. You f*cking c*nt
I'm the crawling king snake and I rule my den.
-Jim Morrison
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:59 pm

^ Hold your tongue for once, m'dear. Of course I know what a nuclear winter is. You just never back up your reasoning for your opinions; not a very good idea in any case.

Second of all, I'd advise that you refrain from jumping to conclusions about people you don't know and flaming them for merely disagreeing with your opinion. Your doing is your downfall, I must say.

:roll:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:29 pm

One-day probation now in effect for kingsnakeX. Another outburst like that, and it's a week.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
UnkieHerb

Postby UnkieHerb » Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:32 pm

...It was pretty good. Too much Kyle vs Cartman, and not enough of everything else, plus the plot with Butters was eerily similiar to Best Friends Forever, but otherwise this has been decent.
butters

Postby butters » Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:49 pm

kingsnakeX wrote:Was there a definite reason for the f*cking "costumes"? If you dont know what I'm talking about then your a retard

Um...because having a picture of yourself getting your balls sucked while dressed up as the Pope, a Sultan, or a King could be "funny"?

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”