*1112: IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Big-Will
Board Moderator

Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III*

Postby Big-Will » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:41 am

ximena949 wrote:Image
DuDe....Is Cartman with Pope clothes? :roll: :lol:

There's a theme here somewhere...

First, he dressed up as a sultan, then as a king, and now as a pope.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
McCormick Fan

Postby McCormick Fan » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:15 am

I'm definatly looking foward to this episode!
The Most Under-Rated FanFic Writer since "Cyberdemons on Holiday" was banned.
kingsnakeX

Postby kingsnakeX » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:55 pm

There is a theme to this sh*t

* sultan

* king

* pope

all that is a like a source of power. f*cking somebody that is not "legit" is power. The whole pope outfit is going to be scene where cartman says to kyle ; kyle must suck his balls if he blieves in god or something.
I'm the crawling king snake and I rule my den.
-Jim Morrison
Zubby

Postby Zubby » Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:35 pm

uncledarren wrote:And I'm putting my money on Kyle submitting to Cartman's balls. It is The Trilogy...Kyle Sucks Cartman's Balls.

Me too, although I still think thate's a strong possibility it will happen in Imaginationland, or with an imaginary Kyle.
Zubby
Rattlehead82

Postby Rattlehead82 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:01 pm

I don't think Kyle will have to suck Cartman's balls. Since the episode is about our imaginations, that means the Leprachaun was part of that. Therefore. it didn't exist in the first place. Kyle wins the bet, the contract is off. That's just how I think it's going to play out.
der
captainfeedback

Postby captainfeedback » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:37 pm

Actually, if M&T really want to mess with the poor denizens of the immediate South Park area, they could work the Colorado Rockies losing the World Series into "Imaginationland III" - after all, the idea that the Rockies could actually WIN that series just had to come from a place like "Imaginationland", right?

RED SOX RULE AND KNOW ALL.

Can't wait for Wednesday night!
EvilSlayer

Postby EvilSlayer » Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:59 pm

Damn ManBearPig really exist in SP. So what those people gonna say who ignored Algore in season 10 ?
Cant wait for this episode
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Mon Oct 29, 2007 6:36 pm

Manbearpig only exists because Al Gore made him up. Outside of Imaginationland, Manbearpig would not have existed.
ximena949

Postby ximena949 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 7:43 pm

THE GOVERNMENT DECIDES TO NUKE IMAGINATIONLAND IN AN ALL-NEW "SOUTH PARK" WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 31 AT 10:00 P.M.* ON COMEDY CENTRAL

Viewers Can Catch The Entire "Imaginationland" Trilogy Beginning Wednesday, October 31 At 9 PM. Episode II Was The Most Watched Program In All Of Television Among Men 18-24, Beating Out The World Series And Ranked #1 In Cable Among Persons 18-49

In the exciting conclusion of the Imaginationland trilogy, Stan and Butters are stuck in Imaginationland and the government has given the go-ahead to nuke the whole thing. This all-new episode of "South Park" titled, "Imaginationland: Episode III," premieres on Wednesday, October 31 at 10:00 p.m. on Comedy Central.

Previously in Episode II, the government revealed their secret portal into the Imagination. This week, a nuclear device is in position and ready to launch. Inside Imaginationland, Stan and Butters engage in the battle of their lives as they fight the army of evil imaginary forces. Kyle pleads with the U.S. government for his friend’s lives and undeterred by the crisis facing the nation, Cartman goes all the way to the Supreme Court to get Kyle to suck his balls.

:D :D :D :mrgreen:

Postby 203177 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:23 pm

what??? Imaginationland episode 3? Wow! This is retarded...I'm amazed that they made three parts..i bet kyle will have to suck cartmans balls or maybe instead of sucking his balls kyle should kick them really hard so cartman can be on the ground crying from pain. Anyway i can't wait to see the third part of it. I thought part 2 was the last one.. but anyway i can't wait to see stan and butters trying to nuke the hole thing. I wasn't expecting al gore to be in it so i guess al gore was right about man bear pig :)
Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:54 pm

I'm so anxious to see this episode. Hopefully it'll live up to the hype.
kingsnakeX

Postby kingsnakeX » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:14 pm

isnt the sultan, king , and pope are symbols of a prestige of power.
I'm the crawling king snake and I rule my den.
-Jim Morrison
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:46 pm

Al Gore is in the preview? That doesn't bode well for part III. Manbearpig was an lousy episode because Al Gore was so freakin' annoying in it. I'm already irritated with Cartman and the ball sucking thing through two episodes. Now there's a chance they might ruin an excellent A story with more annoying Gore v. Manbearpig nonsense. It's not funny enough to call back to twice in a row. Same goes for the Woodland Critters. I don't want to see them featured heavily in part III either.

Throw in the possibility of Kyle actually having to suck fatass' nuts with that other stuff I discussed, and part III might be a huge let down for me.

But hopefully the really awesome A story of Imaginationland under siege can weather these potential bumps and we'll still get a great conclusion.

You read it! You can't unread it!
SouthParkMaster66

Postby SouthParkMaster66 » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:54 pm

I can't wait to see how this will end, the first two parts were amazing. But I can't believe I didn't see the woodland critters coming, it seems so obvious since they're imaginary.
This is a misfits rejection of a life in submission
butters

Postby butters » Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:38 pm

Wasn't Woodland Critters a Christmas story made up by Cartman? How would they remember meeting Stan...when they never really have? Hmmm. Part 3 is going to ROCK!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”