*1112: IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

ShaneHaughey

Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III*

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:53 am

CartmanMills wrote:
Only problems are that the terrorists were killed

Not exactly. If you look, none of them are decapitated or shown as dead. They're probably just knocked aside.

Yeah, being stuck in a land of homocidal creatures, I'm sure nothing has happened to them. Especially since they are surrounded. :lol:
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:13 am

gtaca2005 wrote:More people watched episode 2 than the world series! :lol:
And it was the most watched thing in all of TV for that Wednesday.

I love this show. :P

Oooh, snap!

:shock:

I'm looking forward to this episode...though I am neutral with Al Gore being in South Park again. He was up-the-ass annoying in ManBearPig...but it'll be intresting to see what he does to say the least...

^ ^;
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:25 am

I just realized- Al Gore is wearing a medal in his recent picture on the front of the site. Looks like they're going to mention his peace prize ^^;
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Oct 30, 2007 3:30 am

Indigo Rose wrote:I just realized- Al Gore is wearing a medal in his recent picture on the front of the site. Looks like they're going to mention his peace prize ^^;

Go figure. Of course they have to rip on current events at least once in this arc...

:cartmanlaugh:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 4:54 am

I kind of hope the part with Al Gore is only a few seconds long and just thrown in as a reference to the ManBearPig episode. I had enough of Gore ranting about ManBearPig in that episode..I will say though that in the last episode, Manbearpig looked pretty badass and scary.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Tue Oct 30, 2007 5:05 am

M00ndragon69 wrote:I kind of hope the part with Al Gore is only a few seconds long and just thrown in as a reference to the ManBearPig episode. I had enough of Gore ranting about ManBearPig in that episode..I will say though that in the last episode, Manbearpig looked pretty badass and scary.

Yeah...I want to see more of what's going on in Imaginationland than with Al Gore. Honestly...they were quite lacking in that in Part 2.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:24 am

cant wait for this, hello al gore
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:23 am

With Stan last seeing kyle about to be mauled by ManbearPig, will Stan even be in any condition to fight the evil forces? heck wont he be face to face with manbearpig since they both likely were teleported to the same spot?

It'd be a little "Ballsy" for Matt and Trey to have Stan die an episode after kyle, even if it's temporary.
KirstenFromHell

Postby KirstenFromHell » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:08 pm

Ok, I've been loving this Imaginationland Arc so far, and thought the real Manbearpig showing up halfway redeemed the mediocre Manbearpig episode from last year. I honestly never want to see Al Gore saying "I'm super cereal" again though, because then I will have to hear people repeating that f*cking catchphrase again for days on end.

I do think it'd be hilarious though if it ended up that Manbearpig was not actually a metaphor for global warming, and that Al Gore's documentary on global warming and Al Gore's belief in Manbearpig were mere coincidences. At least it would be a total swerve.
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:05 pm

I agree with you Kirsten, Al Gore saying " I am super cereal" over and over was f*cking annoying.
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Tue Oct 30, 2007 7:58 pm

Oh man, I just really want to see this already. It sounds great, and I'm glad that the newer description makes a point about Kyle pleading to the US Government. At first I was thinking maybe he'd be out of service in this episode considering he almost died last week, but I'm happy to hear he'll be doing something.

There's another preview picture on the comedy central press site by the way.

..And, there was something else I was going to say, but I don't remember. :/

..Uh..oh yeah. Ya know, come to think of it, other than when Stan yelled "Kyle" as he was being sucked into the portal, the last thing he had said to him was how he should have to go suck Cartman's balls. Just a small point, but if I were Stan, and I was assuming Kyle was dead, I'd feel pretty bad about that.
Infusions

Postby Infusions » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:07 pm

crazyQH wrote:Ya know, come to think of it, other than when Stan yelled "Kyle" as he was being sucked into the portal, the last thing he had said to him was how he should have to go suck Cartman's balls. Just a small point, but if I were Stan, and I was assuming Kyle was dead, I'd feel pretty bad about that.

Haha, just add more guilt to the kid, why don't ya. |D
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:41 pm

crazyQH wrote:Oh man, I just really want to see this already. It sounds great, and I'm glad that the newer description makes a point about Kyle pleading to the US Government. At first I was thinking maybe he'd be out of service in this episode considering he almost died last week, but I'm happy to hear he'll be doing something.

There's another preview picture on the comedy central press site by the way.

..And, there was something else I was going to say, but I don't remember. :/

..Uh..oh yeah. Ya know, come to think of it, other than when Stan yelled "Kyle" as he was being sucked into the portal, the last thing he had said to him was how he should have to go suck Cartman's balls. Just a small point, but if I were Stan, and I was assuming Kyle was dead, I'd feel pretty bad about that.

Good point, Stan was neutral with his best friend. I wonder if he'll find out Kyle was in fact dead for sometime.
Schougadiver

Postby Schougadiver » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:04 pm

stehv wrote:cartman saved kyle's life in smug alert, so it wouldn't be the first time.

Yes but Kyle never found out Cartman saved him, so maybe he finds out this time
ssjwill4

Postby ssjwill4 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:25 pm

Is it just me, or does this whole trilogy seem like a giant cop out for not wanting to do a Halloween episode on Halloween...

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”