*1112: IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

CartmansCuzzin

Re: *IMAGINATIONLAND Episode III*

Postby CartmansCuzzin » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:40 pm

^Um I thought it WAS a Holloween episode lol I mean how can you have manbearpig, jason, and freddy cougar all on 1 ep and not think it's meant for Holloween?

AND I KNEW AL GORE WAS COMING BACK!!!
candies

Postby candies » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:47 pm

ssjwill4 wrote:Is it just me, or does this whole trilogy seem like a giant cop out for not wanting to do a Halloween episode on Halloween...

No, Halloween episode is a hard idea of making....Remember " Hell on Earth 2006"? That wasn't really about the boys going to trick-or-treat.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
CartmanMills

Postby CartmanMills » Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:50 pm

Yeah, being stuck in a land of homocidal creatures, I'm sure nothing has happened to them. Especially since they are surrounded.

Aye but.. it's uncertain whether they died or not. I hope they didn't; they're the reason why the evil of Imaginationland came out and the Army still think the terrorists are responsible. To kill them that early and that sudden is a bit insane.. I think they have something to do with the story still but that's IMO.

...I'm cereal. :D

Postby 203177 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:05 pm

yeah it's really cool that there airing imaginationland part 3 on Halloween because
the bad part of imaginationland has really cool looking monsters.

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
butters

Postby butters » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:21 pm

CartmanMills wrote:
Yeah, being stuck in a land of homocidal creatures, I'm sure nothing has happened to them. Especially since they are surrounded.

Aye but.. it's uncertain whether they died or not. I hope they didn't; they're the reason why the evil of Imaginationland came out and the Army still think the terrorists are responsible. To kill them that early and that sudden is a bit insane.. I think they have something to do with the story still but that's IMO.

...I'm cereal. :D

They're Dead...
CartmanMills

Postby CartmanMills » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:43 pm

They're Dead...

They may not be though. That's what I'm saying. It's uncertain. They get knocked out of the way.. it doesn't mean they're definately dead.

I guess we'll have to wait for the third part to see whether they make any appearence.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:30 pm

candies wrote:That wasn't really about the boys going to trick-or-treat.

We already have "Pink Eye" for the boys going to trick-or-treat.
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
jrpelt

Postby jrpelt » Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:39 am

Speaking of Halloween episodes, I think one just gave me an idea on how the ball-sucking will end...

I just saw the beginning of the Charlie Brown Halloween special where Lucy does the old football routine, and found the answer: At the last second, it will be noticed that Kyle's contract with Cartman was never notarized, thus not compelling him to complete his part of the bargain.

Since Imaginationland is involved, I'm thinking this will be found out by Portia from "Merchant of Venice".
OPL

Postby OPL » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:43 am

My first question is how Al Gore got access to a recording of what happened in the Pentagon. The man is a mystery. Even though the episode Manbearpig was pretty bad, I think bringing Al Gore back should be good for a laugh.

I've given up trying to form an opinion on what will happen with Cartman and Kyle. I didn't think Kyle would actually suck his balls, but what if M&T go for the unexpected and just have him do it? Or what if that's what everyone's expecting so they have some weird way to get around it? The different scenarios are killing me, so I'm done with that for now.

Poor, poor Stan. He must really feel like crap. As far as he knows his best friend is dead and the last exchange they had was one where Stan condemns him to sucking Cartman's balls. I feel for the kid. Hopefully he and Butters make the Imaginationland sequence of this episode kick-ass. It was a little dull in part 2 because the focus was so completely on what was happening wth Stan, Kyle, and Cartman in the real world.
"...But then, the lesson of Gore's Nobel Prize is that to talk big but do nothing of substance is what society rewards." -TMQ, ESPN Page 2
webchameleon

Postby webchameleon » Wed Oct 31, 2007 5:07 am

This is going to end with Gore claiming another phony triumph for himself, I know it! There's no way M&T could let this go.
candies

Postby candies » Wed Oct 31, 2007 7:05 am

Oh my God it's today and I couldn't get more excited for the final trilogy of this three-part episode! Maybe Al Gore will prove the government that ManBearPig does exist than say that antagonizing word " I'm super cereal" crap. The Woodland Critters are back in the series it's not that long time since they are appear Cartman's story where they befriend with Stan with a hazardously way, maybe this time they'll will get their revenge on Stan by using their vehemency powers that comes from the eyes.

Now as for Cartman. Why the hell he keeps on changing clothes from the part one, part two and now part three? Matt and Trey are totally interchanging Cartman's characters from every episode as I know.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
OPL

Postby OPL » Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:45 pm

Oooh. My countdown Widget says to me only 12 hours and 17 minutes until landing. Luckily no soccer practice today... I'm going home and getting prepared! In the meantime....

Happy Halloween Everyone!

:D
"...But then, the lesson of Gore's Nobel Prize is that to talk big but do nothing of substance is what society rewards." -TMQ, ESPN Page 2
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:08 pm

what chances this isn't the Imaginationland story end? If i recall #2 was announced as the conclusion (I do have it TIVO'd) and there's alot of story to cover:

*Al gore
*Kyle/Cartman angle, providing Kyle doesn't charge through the gate to save Stan
*Stan stranded
*Butters angle, who'll likely ally with Stan
*Conclusion?

I have a feeling this'll all be a dream or a story, likely by Kenny since he's been unmentioned since Episode one, and even then observed, so he can be telling a story.

At any rate, only a few hours and I'm pumped!
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:31 pm

OPL wrote:My first question is how Al Gore got access to a recording of what happened in the Pentagon.

He was vice president, so he dose have some inside sources.

It would be so funny if they make a BIG deal out of his Nobel Peace Prize. I know they will mention it, but I hope they make a BIG deal out of it. :lol:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:33 pm

gtaca2005 wrote:
OPL wrote:My first question is how Al Gore got access to a recording of what happened in the Pentagon.

He was vice president, so he dose have some inside sources.

It would be so funny if they make a BIG deal out of his Nobel Peace Prize. I know they will mention it, but I hope they make a BIG deal out of it. :lol:

Really? I usually prefer it when celebrity events are mentioned, but they don't make a HUGE deal out of it (like with Bono.)
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”