*1113: GUITAR QUEER-O*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

swellman7

Re: *1113: GUITAR QUEER-O*

Postby swellman7 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:22 pm

krazykarl12 wrote:No, that is not actual game footage. but it does look very funny.

I hope that's true (never played guitar hero). I don't really like the idea of them using actual game footage, they did that a year ago in an episode that I doubt will be surpassed by this one.

Postby 203177 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:29 pm

i just saw the video, stan and kyle look like real rock stars. And that song that was playing in the preview is called: Carry on my wayward son by Kansas just so you know :wink:

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:44 pm

I love that song. Too bad I don't have speakers.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
krazykarl12

Postby krazykarl12 » Tue Nov 06, 2007 11:47 pm

swellman7 wrote:
krazykarl12 wrote:No, that is not actual game footage. but it does look very funny.

I hope that's true (never played guitar hero). I don't really like the idea of them using actual game footage, they did that a year ago in an episode that I doubt will be surpassed by this one.

yeah, its not actual game footage. but its close to what it actually looks like. i am a pretty big fan of guitar hero so i am more pumped for this then i was for world of warcraft because i never played that game.
i expect this episode to rock out. especially seeing randy play in his underwear.
DevilAngel16

Postby DevilAngel16 » Wed Nov 07, 2007 2:02 am

Indigo Rose wrote:The more I hear about this episode, the more I fear it might cause mass fangirl squeeing the likes of which never have been seen before.

You are so right. XD That's gonna be fun.

I, too, will be one of the squealing fangirls. You can count on that. I <3 Stan and Kyle best friends moments.

(And you're right about Follow That Egg. That episode really did give the fangirls a lot to squeal about.)

I'm so pumped for this episode!
stanfan

Postby stanfan » Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:08 am

It's great to see all these Stan & Kyle fans!! I loved S&K in "Follow that Egg" when they're fighting on the phone and stan tells kyle that his hat is stupid, LOL. And when they actually get in a fist fight in "Prehistoric Ice Man"...heh heh. Oh yeah, squeeee!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Nov 07, 2007 7:10 am

DevilAngel16 wrote:
Indigo Rose wrote:The more I hear about this episode, the more I fear it might cause mass fangirl squeeing the likes of which never have been seen before.

You are so right. XD That's gonna be fun.

I, too, will be one of the squealing fangirls. You can count on that. I <3 Stan and Kyle best friends moments.

(And you're right about Follow That Egg. That episode really did give the fangirls a lot to squeal about.)

I'm so pumped for this episode!

Agreed!

I hope they'll be integrating tons of good songs into it...I'm really looking forward to seeing what they'll put into it...

:mrgreen:

So far, we've got-

Carry On My Wayward Son- Kansas.

What songs do you guys think they'll use? I have a feeling Buckethead's Jordan, Dragonforce's Through the Fire and the Flames, and Ozzy Osbourne's Bark at the Moon might be played...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
SouthParkFansUnite

Postby SouthParkFansUnite » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:40 am

Carry On Wayward Son by Kansas!
The song is actually on Guitar Hero!
And the character to the left is eddie knox and the one on the right is Axel Steel

Plus watch a Coop Carry On Wayward 100% here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFcYZNbCbQU

Rock on!
http://www.youtube.com/SnakeBiteProductionz

You'll have to come dressed as an emo to somebody's funeral... Owned!
SouthParkFansUnite

Postby SouthParkFansUnite » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:46 am

Edduyasha wrote:What songs do you guys think they'll use? I have a feeling Buckethead's Jordan, Dragonforce's Through the Fire and the Flames, and Ozzy Osbourne's Bark at the Moon might be played...

I think they'll only play GH2.
Jordan is a consideration, Free Bird, Psychobilly Freakout, YYZ, Sweet Child O' Mine, TROGDOR!, Yes We Can (They could take the piss out of this song once and for all!) The Light That Blinds, Six... The hardest song to 5 star on expert in anybody's world and Hangar 18 by Megadeth... 2 have only 100%ed this... They'll probably make Stan try to FC this along with these two people called HellAshes and Lo7

Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Wed Nov 07, 2007 12:16 pm

SouthParkFansUnite wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:What songs do you guys think they'll use? I have a feeling Buckethead's Jordan, Dragonforce's Through the Fire and the Flames, and Ozzy Osbourne's Bark at the Moon might be played...

I think they'll only play GH2.
Jordan is a consideration, Free Bird, Psychobilly Freakout, YYZ, Sweet Child O' Mine, TROGDOR!, Yes We Can (They could take the piss out of this song once and for all!) The Light That Blinds, Six... The hardest song to 5 star on expert in anybody's world and Hangar 18 by Megadeth... 2 have only 100%ed this... They'll probably make Stan try to FC this along with these two people called HellAshes and Lo7

Ah. I'm still struggling with Jordan and Six on hard level...but that's decent enough considering that I don't even have the game nor console...

^ ^;
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:22 pm

cant wait for this one it will be good
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:25 pm

Whoa, Cartman even seems sincere for something, FOR ONCE in a long time.
SouthParkFansUnite

Postby SouthParkFansUnite » Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:42 pm

strumpfhose wrote:Whoa, Cartman even seems sincere for something, FOR ONCE in a long time.

You've gotta love Guitar Hero!

ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Nov 07, 2007 8:14 pm

I think we should try to realize that he's only nine, so I don't think we're going to see him acing hard songs on...Hard.:P
That's how it's down here on the farm!
nineone14peace

Postby nineone14peace » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:31 pm

I'm so sick of this argument (in other forums) by guitar players that GH sucks because it's "not playing a real guitar" - thank God I'm not seeing that in here. I play guitar and GH... it's just a fun game people, relax. As far as this new episode, I CANNOT WAIT! I love guitar hero, and I can tell from the preview, they will be making fun of the way people look and act while caught up in the guitar hero fantasy land. LOL. :evil: :twisted:

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”