*1113: GUITAR QUEER-O*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

candies

Re: *1113: GUITAR QUEER-O*

Postby candies » Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:51 am

I loved this episode. It was funny when that boy ( Lad) was playing the guitar with some clicking effects.

I recently liked the Stan & Kyle's friendship episode not with they've both frighting like:

Prehistroic Iceman
Super Best Friend
Follow That Egg!
Gaint Douche and Turd Sandwich
South Park Gay
Guitar Queer-O

Yes, it was too sad when Kyle left Stan's house as he dropped his guiter. :cry:
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
Blue Twilight

Postby Blue Twilight » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:10 am

I loved it to pieces. That's all I have to say about it. ^^ One of the best Stan/Kyle friendship episodes, right up there with "Follow That Egg." Let's hope Matt and Trey continue with their streak of superb episodes like the previous four!
Illegitimi non carborundum.
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:14 am

Carry on, my wayward son...

Too fargin' funny!

Loved Butters' "Uh ohhh" when Kyle meets the new kid Stan plays with.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:16 am

Blue Twilight wrote:Let's hope Matt and Trey continue with their streak of superb episodes like the previous four!

Yep, especially considering the next episode is the last of this season run. I hope they end the season with a bang.

^ ^;
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
candies

Postby candies » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:17 am

AngusMcTavish wrote:Carry on, my wayward son...

Too fargin' funny!

Loved Butters' "Uh ohhh" when Kyle meets the new kid Stan plays with.

My cousin laughed so hard when she heard that.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!
AngusMcTavish

Postby AngusMcTavish » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:21 am

I've tried a few demos myself. I can barely keep above 90% on Easy, but it's fun stuff.

Tried a tough one, Butthole Surfers' "Who Was in My Room Last Night." What a rush!

Heroine Hero...Geeeeeezzzz!
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:32 am

10/10.

The music was great, and seeing Stan sink so low, then pull himself back up, was a treat.

And it's Heroin Hero people, not Heroine Hero. He isn't playing, "FEMALE HERO HERO".
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Pirateogta

Postby Pirateogta » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:41 am

Ugh, this was easily the worst episode of the season so far. The only funny part was the ending. The season finale better be good to make up for this crap. And I even play Guitar Hero occasionally and it still sucked.
Woohoo0

Postby Woohoo0 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:03 am

Stan's "I need you" forced a squee so powerful out of me that it cannot even be put into words.

As a Stan/Kyle shipper, I saw everything in this totally warped way ;D And for that, I love this episode!

Only, I couldn't help but think there's a message in this somehow between Matt and Trey, though I might be wrong. Like they're saying it doesn't matter if they win emmy's or sh*t, what truly matters is that they're together and having fun doing what they do :o
Zubby

Postby Zubby » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:11 am

Woohoo0 wrote:Only, I couldn't help but think there's a message in this somehow between Matt and Trey, though I might be wrong. Like they're saying it doesn't matter if they win emmy's or sh*t, what truly matters is that they're together and having fun doing what they do :o

We all know that Stan is based on Trey, and and Kyle on Matt, so it's really easy to start wondering if they comment about themselves and their friendship on the show.
Of course, if we're going there, one could say the same thing about 'Terrance and Philip: Behind the Blow '.

As long as I'm over-analyzing this, is it possible that Heroin Hero is a subtle anti-drug message? It seemed much more effective to me than those "don't use meth" PSA's.
Zubby
James--76

Postby James--76 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 7:31 am

Another great episodes fav bits where the heroin hero game and when stan was playing that driving game and he looked back when he was reversing 10/10, season 11 is superb lets hope 1114 rocks like this did.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
SouthParkFansUnite

Postby SouthParkFansUnite » Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:44 am

candies wrote:I loved this episode. It was funny when that boy ( Lad)

I think his name was Thad
http://www.youtube.com/SnakeBiteProductionz

You'll have to come dressed as an emo to somebody's funeral... Owned!
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:35 am

I read some of you didn't get it. Look at it in a 'movie' sense.

Two friends are rising stars (Stan & kyle), one of them is traditionally the weaker of the two (Kyle), and gets backstabbed by the other (Stan). They go seperate ways, one plays in some dive honing his skills in his depressing, questioning himself (Kyle), while the other, still trying to rise, is so guilt filled for betraying his friend he turns to drugs as an escape (Stan).

After failing and realizing he's (Stan) nothing without his friend, he encounters his old partner and, while his former friend is reluctant, they patch things up, and rise together as it was meant to be.

Whether this directly applies to M&T is a whole other story, likely it doesn't. But the episode was meant to be more "Serious" and focus on Stan and Kyle's friendship falling through. Come on, even SP can be serious now and then.
mblumber

Postby mblumber » Thu Nov 08, 2007 11:59 am

This episode was great. I created a facebook group for it too. Haven't posted much yet.
sunfl0wer

Postby sunfl0wer » Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:39 pm

One of the best, if not the best South Park episode ever! I loved every single second of it and I'll be watching it over and over and over again...Stan and Kyle forever! THANK YOU MATT AND TREY!
[center]"There are no stupid questions, just stupid people!"
"Now how about our gay couple, Stan and Kyle?"
[/center]

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”