*1114: The List*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Kensuke

Re: *1114: The List*

Postby Kensuke » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:27 pm

I just watched the video preview and looks like all the boys are on this one. It looks funny too.
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Keejit

Postby Keejit » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:40 pm

ushankasrockmysocks wrote:You make it sound like all girls like exactly the same sort of guy.

No - that was the exact opposite of what I meant. Just cos me & me buddy didn't like Richard Gere doesn't mean that no woman (or man!) would fancy him. The former boyfriend was confused by the fact that not EVERY single woman was attracted to RG.

As for my particular choices, I said I'm old fashioned...etc...simply my choices.

ushankasrockmysocks wrote:Girls and guys are NATURALLY going to be constantly surprised by what the other group likes - because every individual has his/her own inner convictions about what is and isn't attractive when in reality there's almost endless variety to what people find attractive.

Exactly - couldn't agree more. And that will be one of the really fun parts of this episode.

I'm amazed sometimes at what my male & female buddies consider attractive, as are they about some of my 'crushes'.

However, most people would say that it's personality or someone's smile or eyes that they are attracted to. More often you can find people repeatedly date similar physical types or slight look-a-likes which doesn't bear that out.
GregW

Postby GregW » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:54 pm

Just seen the press release:

From today's Comedy Central Press Release:
THINGS TURN UGLY IN THE FOURTH GRADE
WHEN AN ALL-NEW "SOUTH PARK" AIRS

The girls in the fourth grade class have made a secret list that rates every boy's looks from cutest to ugliest in the season finale of "South Park." When the boys steal the list they discover just how manipulative and psychotic little girls can be and they aren't really prepared to deal with the results.

This week's all-new episode of "South Park" titled, "The List," premieres on Wednesday, November 14 at 10:00 p.m. (ET/PT), only on COMEDY CENTRAL.
Last edited by GregW on Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
At least we have аssholes, you dumb girl!
Keejit

Postby Keejit » Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:59 pm

GregW wrote:
From today's Comedy Central Press Release:
The boys are about to discover how manipulative and psychotic little girls can be.....

And little boys aren't...

:wink:
James--76

Postby James--76 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:03 pm

hmm this episode might focas more on the girls than the boys
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Zubby

Postby Zubby » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:05 pm

A random thought:
We know that they like shaking things up on South Park occasionally (Kenny dying 'for real', getting Ms. Choksondik as a new teacher, Garrison's sex change). What if they end this episode with Stan and Kyle's friendship being really in jeopardy. Maybe Wendy is the wedge that drives them apart.

It would make an interesting mini-cliffhanger, and would really get people anticipating the 12th season. They could resolve it any way they wanted to once the 12th season starts.

I think a few episodes where Stan and Kyle aren't talking to each other could be interesting, although that might mean they would be replaced with lots of Cartman/Butters.
Zubby
James--76

Postby James--76 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:39 pm

Zubby wrote:A random thought:
We know that they like shaking things up on South Park occasionally (Kenny dying 'for real', getting Ms. Choksondik as a new teacher, Garrison's sex change). What if they end this episode with Stan and Kyle's friendship being really in jeopardy. Maybe Wendy is the wedge that drives them apart.

It would make an interesting mini-cliffhanger, and would really get people anticipating the 12th season. They could resolve it any way they wanted to once the 12th season starts.

I think a few episodes where Stan and Kyle aren't talking to each other could be interesting, although that might mean they would be replaced with lots of Cartman/Butters.

You could be onto something there Zubby although the last episode featured on there friendship, could they repeat the same sort of storyline twice.
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
BigBroflovskiFan

Postby BigBroflovskiFan » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:41 pm

GregW wrote:Image

They spelled Kyle's last name wrong thereee.

I'm really looking forward to this new ep - I think it's one of those ones that will be different than how we speculate it to be.

I'm glad they're ending the season by using everybody (it seems).
Hobbes84K

Postby Hobbes84K » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:43 pm

The girls are "manipulative and psychotic" .....

I'm thinking that they let the boys steal the list or a hilariously modified version of the list just to tear the boys apart. However, knowing how M&T have handled things like this before, they probably have some evil but genius end goal that I would never have thought of.
Man: Well who was right? Who gets in to heaven?
Hell Director: I'm afraid it was the Mormons. Yes, Mormons were the correct answer.
Crowd: Awwwwwww
stanfan

Postby stanfan » Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:44 pm

Oh man, I am so excited about this episode!

I think it would be great if Stan and Kyle had a faceoff over Wendy, but what if Cartman comes in? Remember that episode where she finds herself attracted to him? Oh, that would just be an epic fight! XD Cheers and let's hope this is as good as it sounds!
angeldeb82

Postby angeldeb82 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:55 pm

Hey, n all, your episode description picture on the left has remained on "Guitar Queer-o", so you should change it to something like this:

"The List"

The boys are about to discover how manipulative and psychotic little girls can be.....

Can you do that, please?
Still the same as it ever was.
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:06 pm

Agh, I'm getting more of a sort of 'bad feeling' with that possibility. As if it's not enough for the W-haters to be all "SHE BROKE STANNY'S HEEEART", they'd have 'validity' to their "SHE TRIED TO COME BETWEEN STAN AND KYLE" claims.

I'm gonna be wondering how this all comes down.

And I forgot: Yesterday was the 8th anniversary of Mary Kay Bergman's death -_-. The original (excluding the pilot VAs) and the best of the VAs for the female characters.
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:35 pm

:cartmancry: It's the last episode for four months!!!

Anywho, I'm liking this. (and don't knock Pop-Tarts for dinner when you've been too lazy/it's too late to cook anything... same with cereal) I doubt a Stan/Wendy reconciliation is in the works, but it'd be funny if they had a Dumb&Dumber moment there.
S: What do you think the chances are of us getting back together?
W: Not good.
S: ...Not good, like one in a hundred?
W: I'd say more like one in a million.
S: ...So you're telling me there's a chance.

Of course, it's more likely that I'll fly to the moon, and shoot ice cream out of my butt-hole, but it's fun to fantasize isn't it?
I'd also like to see that Bebe still likes Kyle. That "could you turn around for a minute?" line in Clubhouses is one of my favorites. "...Thank you." :lol:
As far as the poster goes, at first I was thinking of Schindler's List (obviously reading "list" into it a little too much), but now I think it looks like some of the Sopranos ads. (Man, Stan looks kinda fat turned like that doesn't he?)
I also believe that Cartman will be cast down with the ugly kids. And yeah, the kid on the left does look sort of like Trey, and the one in the middle looks sort of like Matt, but that's a girl I think.
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:51 pm

EPAF wrote:By the way, what's with the image anyway? Is it supposed to be a reference to some romantic/drama film or something like that? :?

It's a parody of pretty much every movie cover ever made.
Kenny_And_Me_Forever

Postby Kenny_And_Me_Forever » Mon Nov 12, 2007 7:56 pm

Sounds like a girl/boy episode to me. I hope Stan & Wendy get back together again ever since " Raisins" episode where Stan turns into a Gothic when he heard that Wendy doesn't want to be boyfriend girlfriend to him anymore. Now at the episode " Folllow that Egg!" Stan still has some potently feelings toward Wendy to believe that he has to work with Wendy on the assignment, but as you know Kyle has to work with her and Stan becomes the jealously one to his best friend.

I think it'll will be dependable if Stan wonder if Wendy voted for him on the cute list to see if she still loves him, Than probably they've will go back together as they were from the beginning....But that what I want it to be very critically. :D

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”