*1114: The List*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

aydshadow

Re: Re:

Postby aydshadow » Tue Nov 13, 2007 2:29 am

gtaca2005 wrote:
candies wrote:
aydshadow wrote:That is F*ckin CRAZY!!!!!!

You're crazy.

This might be crazy like "Marjorine". (Spelling?)

F LI C K you!!!
DevilAngel16

Re: *1114: The List*

Postby DevilAngel16 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:30 am

Yay, an episode involving the girls!

My sister and I were actually talking about how we wanted to see the girls of South Park have a main role in an episode since they haven't had one in a while. So reading this episode description was a nice surprise.

Anyway, I also saw a commercial for this episode a little while ago:

[The scene is a bunch of the boys sitting at a lunch table in the cafeteria.]
Butters: I found out that the girls have a list of all the boys in our class, and they rated everyone from cutest to ugliest. (something like that)
Stan: Is it just looks or do they take personality into account?
Clyde: If it's just looks then I think I'm safe.

I'm excited for Wednesday! :D
gtaca2005

Re: Re:

Postby gtaca2005 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:33 am

aydshadow wrote:
gtaca2005 wrote:This might be crazy like "Marjorine". (Spelling?)

F LI C K you!!!

F4ck off. Stop, don't start sh1t.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:37 am

Clyde: "If its just looks then I think I'm safe"

lol hahaha! :cartmanlaugh: thats hilarious!

The episode sounds awesome now!
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
Favorite Episode- The List
spunkeymonkey

Postby spunkeymonkey » Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:22 am

gd d#mn bout time they made a episode about how crazy girls can be lol jk girls
EvilSlayer

Postby EvilSlayer » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:28 am

Looks good to me .. I think its gonna be a last episode of Season 11 :( . I wish they make more :(
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Tue Nov 13, 2007 10:39 am

I hope this won't be too much of a rip-off of Marjorine... And the press picture confuses me, the poster one... Why's Wendy there in the background? Have they still got some unsolved business with Stan? And why's she between Stan and Kyle? I hope this won't be Follow That Egg all over again, either.

Postby 203177 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:12 pm

whoa.. what happened the power was out and i missed alot . Anyway tthis episode looks really interesting i can't wait to see it! :D
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
McCormick Fan

Postby McCormick Fan » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:14 pm

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:"Owwww! Kenny, quit being an assh*le!"

Tee hee. Kenny is awesome. :lol:

Amen. :D

On the topic of the press picture, is it just me, or does Stan look a bit fat in the picutre?
The Most Under-Rated FanFic Writer since "Cyberdemons on Holiday" was banned.
Zubby

Postby Zubby » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:27 pm

McCormick Fan wrote:On the topic of the press picture, is it just me, or does Stan look a bit fat in the picutre?

I think it's the effect of the 3/4 view combined with the 3d rendering and shading. We're used to seeing the SP charecters rendered in flat 2d, to see them this way makes them bulge in unexpected ways. To me, both Stan and Kyle's eyes bulge so much in that image that I keep wanting to feel my computer screen to see if there are really bumps there.
Zubby
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Tue Nov 13, 2007 7:49 pm

I'm so excited about this now :tweek: Can't wait.... And don't know how I'm gonna cope with months without ANY South Parks after this. It's always just as hard.

It's fun to see them do stuff from guy's/ boy's point of view, being a girl myself :D

And it's funny to see you guys do your own lists about who's the best looking and so on :cartmanlaugh: They all look the same with just different hats, for God's sake!
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:06 pm

strumpfhose wrote:And it's funny to see you guys do your own lists about who's the best looking and so on :cartmanlaugh: They all look the same with just different hats, for God's sake!

Well, except for Cartman of course. :D
Zubby

Postby Zubby » Tue Nov 13, 2007 8:46 pm

swellman7 wrote:
strumpfhose wrote:And it's funny to see you guys do your own lists about who's the best looking and so on :cartmanlaugh: They all look the same with just different hats, for God's sake!

Well, except for Cartman of course. :D

Stan: Is it just looks or do they take personality into account?
Clyde: If it's just looks then I think I'm safe.

My guess is that the lists people have made here (including myself) do take personality into account, so sorry, Clyde!

Ot maybe the hat is everything. Is a green hat with ear flaps cuter than a red and blue knit hat?
Zubby
S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K

Postby S-O-U-T-H-P-A-R-K » Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:07 pm

i love school episodes like these sometimes, i cant wait for this is will be funny
OPL

Postby OPL » Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:22 pm

Zubby wrote:Ot maybe the hat is everything. Is a green hat with ear flaps cuter than a red and blue knit hat?

Absolutely. The green hat owns all others. :mrgreen:

Anyway... I'm excited for this episode... obviously. Depressed that I'll have to wait 4 months for another one, but excited nonetheless.

I don't see a Stan/Wendy reunion happening here, unfortunately. I think bringing that back is like beating a dead horse... that story line has been taken up from every possible angle. It just doesn't seem like something Matt and Trey would waste time on. Not to say that there won't be any Stan and Wendy interaction - maybe some more jealous ex-ness on Stan's part - but I don't believe it will be the sole focus of the episode.

Now, it has been hinted that Kyle is one of the cuter boys in South Park Elementary, and I think he'll make the top of the list. I'm also getting this from the preview picture, assuming the postioning of Kyle, Stan, and Wendy has relevance. Kenny has a shot of being up there, too, for no other reason than he has always been SP's adorable blonde whore-in-a-hood. We already know he's mentioned in this episode... Cartman's such a meany... made me laugh like a 5-year-old though.

I'm trying to give the "manipulative and psychotic little girls" line some thought, but I'm drawing a blank. I wonder if Wendy's importance in the episode will come from her opposing the idea of the list... seems like the sort of thing she'd do.

In any case, cannot wait. I've been patiently awaiting the next boys-will-be-boys episode, and it seems to have arrived.
"...But then, the lesson of Gore's Nobel Prize is that to talk big but do nothing of substance is what society rewards." -TMQ, ESPN Page 2

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”