*1114: The List*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Indigo Rose

Re: *1114: The List*

Postby Indigo Rose » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:36 am

That, was seriously awesome! Although until Lincoln showed up it was strangely a lot like my childhood ><

But if the end of the episode is any indication, it looks like M&T are trying to re-add some of the stuff people liked from the old epps. I didn't think Kyle would become so self-destructive so fast. Guess he doesn't know about all his fans in an alternate dimension ^^;
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
erzhik

Postby erzhik » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:37 am

that was a damn good episode.. pukes, kills.. ahh memories. Great way to end the season

When Kenny was shot, I just couldn't stop laughing..
Infusions

Postby Infusions » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:37 am

HEY.

HEY KYLE.

HEY KYLE, I'M HOTTER THAN YOU. HEY, ARE YOU LISTENING? KYLE-- KYLE CAN YOU HEAR ME?

I'M MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN YOU! HEY, KYYLEEE.
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
peaceful

Postby peaceful » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:38 am

Edduyasha wrote:Wow...I didn't expect half of that...

Kyle's losing it and wanting to burn down the school was pretty cool, it reminded me of what happened last year with myself (issues with social status and violent tendencies from school).

The moral taught in that...I completely agree from where I'm coming from. I've heard it countless times from my teachers and friends (who actually give two s*its about me)- it's not the looks that get you much anywhere in life, it's how hard you work.

:mrgreen:

I bet that Kyle was on the top of the real list if you ask me...

Hah, pfft. Stan is soo on top of the real list. ;)
OPL

Postby OPL » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:38 am

Okayokayokay-

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Alright... okay... I might be good. Anyway... THEY KILLED KENNY! That's never been so satisfying. Ever. It was a victory for Kenny fans everywhere. Amazing stuff.

And when I saw Stan's cheeks bulging... you don't even wanna know... I have never made that noise before in my life. It was surreal. Back to the good ol' days, I guess, and I love it. I was just... oh my God.

There were so many priceless quotes in there, like "That didn't sparkle with her, huh?" and Kyle's confused "She's gonna kill us?" The whole idea that Kyle was gonna burn down the school made me smile. That's a Kyle I love.

Fantabulous. I can't wait to watch it again at midnight. 10/10. I'm considering suicide at the thought of waiting 'til April to see another one... my God I love this show.
"...But then, the lesson of Gore's Nobel Prize is that to talk big but do nothing of substance is what society rewards." -TMQ, ESPN Page 2
Kelly MacCornmac

Postby Kelly MacCornmac » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:39 am

whoo hoo!! Kenny died! yea! =D who! ^_^

anyways ...really good ep. they used and killed Kenny, used major and minor charaters and Stan throws up again. hopefully because of the writer's strike they will have season 12 come faster :P .

maybe when Bebe shot Wendy she missed and hit Kenny?
Causing havoc on the BBS one post at a time

Officially supports the de-perma of GTA, Mike, Cartman, and possibly others

SPU! Join it!
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:40 am

Oh, what a satisfying ending! A Kenny death, Stan gettin' all woozy over Wendy (despite her modern voice). sh*t, I stood up and shouted "Yes" when they cut to a Kenny's kitchen after the gunshot. And the pop tarts in the toaster immediately after...

Loved the whole conspiracy behind the list. It almost seemed plausible. Solid finish to the season, boys.

You read it! You can't unread it!
blues rocker

Postby blues rocker » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:40 am

GREAT EPISODE

i give it a 10

i can't think of any way to make it better.

top notch.
Cerisa_Roz

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:42 am

Red is now REBECCA O_o Woah.

Wendy sounds awesome in this episode so far.

Woah...poor Kyle.

And Rebecca is creepy.

Loving Clyde's part, but Butters and Cartman...gah. Let's hope they aren't overused more.

Wendy=awesome. Clyde's such a man-slut.

Damn, Kyle's creepy.

GO WENDY! YES!

Oh my god...AWESOME.

Awesomeness. And the ending=f***ing ownage in more ways than one!

Nice to know Bebe can be psychotic too. Too bad they cut Kenny's punch part, but the end with him made up for it.

EPIC WIN. I really thought this'd be a "screw you" one...well, it is sort of.

But epic win <3. Dear god, I've become a fangirl. I exploded in happiness. And sparkles. And sunshine.

Kyle disturbed me throughout the episode, but seeing Stan and Wendy "team up" (ha, in your face, Wendy haters! Bebe can be a psychobitch too!) was something else. The end was just great.

I loved the raspberry animation XD
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:43 am

Oh man, I'm just like, so happy with this right now.

First off, poor Kyle. That poor kid really gets it rough. He's always seemed to have an unlucky streak, but this past run he just had it really bad. I felt so bad for him, although I will say, the scene where it was just him in the bathroom and then the camera just kept panning out, that was awesome. I don't blame him for wanting to burn down the school, but I'm glad he didn't go through with it. And I thought it was great when he was trying to help the ugly kids, who were hysterical by the way.

And I'm glad Stan had a decent part in this episode considering he hasn't had much of a role this run. And I'm glad he was trying to help Kyle, again, another awesome Kyle and Stan moment.

I was a little disappointed that I didn't find out where Kyle actually was on the list. Ah well, at least he wasn't actually last. Jese, Matt and Trey really like to tear that kid down.

And again with the references from earlier episodes!!! Oh man, I was happy with the whole continuity between Stan and Wendy. And oh man, he like, actually threw up on her, that just makes my life. And KENNY DIED!!!! Oh man, that was great, and it was in a funny way too. I loved it how Wendy and Bebe check themselves for bullet holes, then next thing ya see Kenny getting shot through the head. Oh man, I love it!

I'm glad that Cartman had a role, but it didn't focus on him much. I actually am really happy the way the roles were distributed between the characters. God, I can't help but feel bad for Kyle, damn. He's gotten screwed over in five consecutive episodes.

Ok, I'll wrap this up, I just am really happy with this episode and I'm really sad the season's over. :[ Oh and one last thing. Who else got a kick out of Butters in this? He even did the Al Gore style fly-out-of-screen thing. XD
Tofu

Postby Tofu » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:43 am

Cartman outside Kyle's window, "That didn't sparkle with her, huh?" and the totally out-of-nowhere Kenny death JUST to make sure he didn't survive through a season... classic.

I enjoyed it, but it wasn't one of the better ones of the season, IMHO. (Still, I thought this entire season was way above average, so that's not too terrible an insult.) Kyle's personality shift was really funny, but a little *too* violent-- it seemed kinda off-character.

And please, PLEASE don't have Stan and Wendy get back together. They make a great friend duo, but dating? Ughhh. Please no.
Last edited by Tofu on Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Come on, people, let's be people now!
Hybrid-people-driving people now!
Come on, everybody be people now!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:45 am

Indigo Rose wrote:....

That, was seriously awesome! Although until Lincoln showed up it was strangely a lot like my childhood ><

But if the end of the episode is any indication, it looks like M&T are trying to re-add some of the stuff people liked from the old epps. I didn't think Kyle would become so self-destructive so fast. Guess he doesn't know about all his fans in an alternate dimension ^^;

I agree...

When Kyle had the lighter there before Lincoln's spirit showed up, I honestly thought he would pull something really emo or really crazy. I can completely relate to him in this episode; I went through a lot of similar s*it just last school year before Spring Break.

Amazing...just amazing. It's as if Matt and Trey channeled all the craziness that people like me go through into such a great character in terms of emotion.

The Stan-Wendy reunion was intresting, to say the least. There's no telling what might develop from it in the coming seasons, but it's nice to see some interaction between them again.

Oooh, Kenny has a role in this one! He was killed!

:zombiekenny:

The minor character interaction was cool; that'll give the fanfic writers some good fodder to write about, especially when it comes to the minor girl characters.

Kick-a*s season ending! 10/10!
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:47 am

At least Kenny had a role.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
BigBroflovskiFan

Postby BigBroflovskiFan » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:49 am

That was AWESOME. OH THE OLD SCHOOL MOMENTS <3 Kenny death/Stan puking = YESSSS.

Seeing Kyle at the bottom totally surprised me - I was like WHAA NO WAY. But I love how he got super vengeful on everyone's ass, haha.

Cartman was hilarious - "KYLE, I AM MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN YOU. KYLE. I'M HOTTER THAN YOU."

OH OH - "That didn't sparkle with her, huh?" HILARIOUS.

I really enjoyed the Stan/Wendy re-uniting here. I've always liked them a lot, they're way cute and Wendy's such a cool character and I wish she was used more.
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:49 am

gtaca2005 wrote:At least Kenny had a role.

Yes, bring out the punch and cookies! Kenny didn't just stand there today- he died!

:zombiekenny:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”