*1114: The List*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Cerisa_Roz

Re: *1114: The List*

Postby Cerisa_Roz » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:51 am

I need to collect my thoughts on this one some more. This isn't like me to get so "explodey" XD

M&T know how to surprise, and when they do...they really do it.
SouthPark_Girl

Postby SouthPark_Girl » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:53 am

Oh My GOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!! i loved that episode! It was so good how they had Stan and Wendy talk to each other and how Kenny got killed and EVERYTHING!!!! I love the part when Stan said
Stan: "That didn't sparkle with her huh?" i laughed so hard.
And i love the part when Cartman was gloating :roll: And i absolutely loved how they ended the season! Stan Pukes all over Wendy making it official that Stan likes her again :D I loved how Kenny died, getting shot and smashing he's face into what he was eating :lol: I don't know if i like Bebe for what she did :x And i was pissed when they made Kyle the last, i felt so bad.... i almost cried :cry: I did find it funny on how big the boys bathroom was :lol: . I was rocking in my seat when Stan walked up to Wendy... i was nervous :mrgreen: . I really liked how they used the word "Sparkle" in that episode :D But anyways, Yet again South Park has ended the season perfectly and funny, clever, emotional, drama. And it was really refreshing to see Wendy and Stan side by side again :P I hope Stan and Wendy get back together, i know deep down they still love each other :mrgreen:

Thank you Trey Parker, Matt Stone and the Crew for bringing Another wonderful episode and making Stan puke all over Wendy.

I Cant wait till next season!!!!!!
South park kicks ass!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Kenny is SEXY, Kyle is YUMMY, Stan is CUTE and Cartmans UGLY. XD
OPL

Postby OPL » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:53 am

Edduyasha wrote:
gtaca2005 wrote:At least Kenny had a role.

Yes, bring out the punch and cookies! Kenny didn't just stand there today- he died!

:zombiekenny:

Amen. Not only dying, but in perhaps the sexiest way possible - eating Pop-Tarts with the fam in an ep that otherwise would not have featured him, right before Stan (EEK) puked all over Wendy.

Hit with giddy-ness again.

Cerisa_Roz wrote:I need to collect my thoughts on this one some more. This isn't like me to get so "explodey" XD

Explodey really is awesome. And I totally agree. With everything.
"...But then, the lesson of Gore's Nobel Prize is that to talk big but do nothing of substance is what society rewards." -TMQ, ESPN Page 2
swellman7

Postby swellman7 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:54 am

Now THAT's what I call a season finale. An out-of-nowhere Kenny death. Stan and Wendy hooking up again, and Stan actually threw up on her! Definitely a fan pleaser! 10/10 Have a good well-deserved vacation M&T. You deserve it after a run as good as this one! :D
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:56 am

Cerisa_Roz wrote:I need to collect my thoughts on this one some more. This isn't like me to get so "explodey" XD

Yep. The semi-psycho Kyle caught me by surprise by far...I honestly didn't expect that out of the sweet, innocent Kyle he usually is.

The Stan-Wendy thing was pretty surprising, too... I expected one of them to push the others away, but it seems that most has been forgiven between them since the last we saw of them together.

I could go on rambling about this episode...but I'll spread it out in multiple posts...
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
crazyQH

Postby crazyQH » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:57 am

BigBroflovskiFan wrote:
Seeing Kyle at the bottom totally surprised me - I was like WHAA NO WAY. But I love how he got super vengeful on everyone's ass, haha.

Cartman was hilarious - "KYLE, I AM MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN YOU. KYLE. I'M HOTTER THAN YOU."

Haha, yeah, it seemed Kyle went very "professor Chaos" there for a little bit. It was a very rapid change though, one second he's chilling with the ugly kids, although very upset, then he's plotting to burn down the school, and then as soon as stan shows up he drops the idea of burning the school like nothing happened. I thought it was great, I mean, ya can't expect him to get beat down so low and not want to get back somehow. Gah, I just really wish they had actually showed us where Kyle fell on the list, this is really bugging me. XD
AssassinKenny

Postby AssassinKenny » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:58 am

Kenny dying for the mothafuckin' win. Plus Stan and Wendy still apparently like each other. Good way to tie things up. But I'm actually tired of Butters being such an up-front character lately (after about 3 seasons of no Butters, they really overkilled it lately). It was a good episode, better than the giant crap one or Guitar Queero.
Athena1999 wrote:AssassinKenny, I officially love you.

sig by Mr.Hat DX27, and that is me in that sig
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Nov 15, 2007 3:59 am

crazyQH wrote:
BigBroflovskiFan wrote:
Seeing Kyle at the bottom totally surprised me - I was like WHAA NO WAY. But I love how he got super vengeful on everyone's ass, haha.

Cartman was hilarious - "KYLE, I AM MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN YOU. KYLE. I'M HOTTER THAN YOU."

Haha, yeah, it seemed Kyle went very "professor Chaos" there for a little bit. It was a very rapid change though, one second he's chilling with the ugly kids, although very upset, then he's plotting to burn down the school, and then as soon as stan shows up he drops the idea of burning the school like nothing happened. I thought it was great, I mean, ya can't expect him to get beat down so low and not want to get back somehow. Gah, I just really wish they had actually showed us where Kyle fell on the list, this is really bugging me. XD

I would've reckoned somewhere near the top of the real list; Bebe once said that she liked Kyle or something... Unfortunately, the girls compromised for materialism...

:wink:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

stupidrandy

Postby stupidrandy » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:04 am

OH OH OH Did you see!!!!!! That was so f*cking awsome!!!! Horay on Kenny dieing! Stan puking all over wendy! That was so bad ass!!! I would have to say that this day is the best day in forever!!! Thank you South Park for all that you did this run! Your all so great that i cant find better words to describe it!!! Thank you!!
"Ok, now on too double penatration boy's".--Kyle's Jew dad!
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:11 am

stupidrandy wrote:OH OH OH Did you see!!!!!! That was so f*cking awsome!!!! Horay on Kenny dieing! Stan puking all over wendy! That was so bad ass!!! I would have to say that this day is the best day in forever!!! Thank you South Park for all that you did this run! Your all so great that i cant find better words to describe it!!! Thank you!!

Not to mention all the minor character development that went on. Matt and Trey finally bothered to shed some light on the personalities of the girls and some of the guys.

:mrgreen:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:13 am

Less than an hour to reairing. I love this episode. I love the show all over again. Can't... contain... self...
Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:15 am

Edduyasha wrote:

Yep. The semi-psycho Kyle caught me by surprise by far...I honestly didn't expect that out of the sweet, innocent Kyle he usually is.

You know what they say, it's always the sweet and innocent ones.

But yeah, seeing Kyle go psycho like that was a little creepy. I was kinda shocked, since I had some pretty bad self esteem/depression issues as a kid (and still now.) Seeing it from an outsider's point of view on a cartoon gave me a bit of a chill.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:17 am

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:Less than an hour to reairing. I love this episode. I love the show all over again. Can't... contain... self...

This episode was just so cool...I loved how Matt and Trey decided to return to the show's roots- Stan and Wendy...Cartman ripping on Kenny's poverty...Kenny's death... It was a ton more than I expected considering it was the season finale...

Edduyasha approves!
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:20 am

Indigo Rose wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:

But yeah, seeing Kyle go psycho like that was a little creepy. I was kinda shocked, since I had some pretty bad self esteem/depression issues as a kid (and still now.) Seeing it from an outsider's point of view on a cartoon gave me a bit of a chill.

I think I'll carry this Kyle discussion over to the proper thread...but point being...yeah. I was just amazed, if not only that, at how Matt and Trey seemed to have read my mind in terms of morals concerning popularity and what social relationships and stuff like that can do to the people who don't 'conform'.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today

Goodbye, all you people
Goodbye...

Indigo Rose

Postby Indigo Rose » Thu Nov 15, 2007 4:22 am

Edduyasha wrote:
Indigo Rose wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:

I think I'll carry this Kyle discussion over to the proper thread...but point being...yeah. I was just amazed, if not only that, at how Matt and Trey seemed to have read my mind in terms of morals concerning popularity and what social relationships and stuff like that can do to the people who don't 'conform'.

I promise I'll join you on the Kyle thread tomorrow, it's getting late here and I have an early class on Thursdays.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”