*1114: The List*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

MonkeyFishFrog

Re: *1114: The List*

Postby MonkeyFishFrog » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:32 pm

Was anyone else reminded of the Ghost of Human Kindness during the Lincoln bit?
"I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."
Pirateogta

Postby Pirateogta » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:36 pm

With Apologies to Jesse Jackson- 8.5/10
Cartman Sucks- 8.4/10
Lice Capades- 8.4/10
The Snuke- 8.6/10
Fantastic Easter Special- 8.5/10
D-Yikes!- 8.1/10
Night of the Living Homeless- 8.9/10
Le Petit Tourette- 9.1/10
More Crap- 8.7/10
Imaginationland- 8.4/10
Imaginationland Episode II- 8.8/10
Imaginationland Episode III- 8.8/10
Guitar Queer-O- 8.2/10
The List- 9.2/10 (BEST OF THE SEASON)
Last edited by Pirateogta on Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
propacman93

Postby propacman93 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:40 pm

Finally Kenny dies!!!
Cartman: I got some badass guys to help me.
I only had to pay them fifteen bucks.
You think you got away with not having a hall pass?
You won't get away from me 'cause I'm the Dawg!
BigBroflovskiFan

Postby BigBroflovskiFan » Thu Nov 15, 2007 9:53 pm

MonkeyFishFrog wrote:I wonder how long it'll be now until this season is released on DVD. Probably next summer/fall.

Probably in March like they did with season 9 =]. Just before season 12.
KennyStanWendyFan

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:06 pm

Color rating system:
Great
Good
Average
Poor
Bad

With Apologies to Jesse Jackson
Cartman Sucks
Lice Capades
The Snuke
Fantastic Easter Special
D-Yikes!
Night of the Living Homeless

Le Petit Tourette
More Crap
Imaginationland Episode I
Imaginationland Episode II
Imaginationland Episode III
Guitar Queer-O
The List

4 Great
4 Good
2 Average
1 Poor
3 Bad
Overall: good season.
MonkeyFishFrog

Postby MonkeyFishFrog » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:15 pm

BigBroflovskiFan wrote:
MonkeyFishFrog wrote:I wonder how long it'll be now until this season is released on DVD. Probably next summer/fall.

Probably in March like they did with season 9 =]. Just before season 12.

I hope so!
"I just don't trust anything that bleeds for five days and doesn't die."
candies

Postby candies » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:20 pm

Very marvelous of every scene about the Wendy/Stan part. :)

I didn't expected when Wendy and Bebe started a catfight on the school's roofs like that....Pretty endowment when Wendy beat the crap out of her and accidentally pull the triger of the gun than hits Kenny on the head.

On the other hand, Kyle was great when he talk to the ugly kids about they need to get an make-up over and when he taken the ugly boy's glasses off :lol:!

I can't not believe that Stan yet again throw up on Wendy.....again :roll: , he need to kiss her right so they could go back together......If they interest to each other.
Xandir: And the important we are together, Draw toge--(Gets hit by the head)

Mr.Garrison: You go to Hell, You go to Hell and you die!

Postby 203177 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:20 pm

i just watched the list. In my opinion i wouldn't say it was the best episode ever i would probably give it a 7/10. The whole thing with kyle burning down the school was out of character and i was shocked when kyle was last on the list. I was also happy that wendy and stan finally reunited and i laughed when he puked on her. But when did bebe have a gun? That was kinda messed up a bit. Anyways this last episode was kinda weird to end the season 11. Who knows what season 12 will bring.

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
M00ndragon69

Postby M00ndragon69 » Thu Nov 15, 2007 10:30 pm

All in all a pretty good episode..I liked that it wasn't political or preachy, and it had some of the elements of the first seasons of South Park, namely Stan puking on Wendy and Kenny dying..I was so glad to see Kenny actually do something besides just stand around in the back ground..He has been one of my favorite characters since I saw South Park BLU when it came out in theaters in 1999. We need to see more of him.

And, no I wasn't offended by the girl's shoe obsession. Yeah it is a stereotype, but to some degree it is true.I am a woman, and I do tend to get somewhat obsessive about clothing and accesories. My tastes are more like what they sell at Hot Topic than what the girls in the episode seemed to like, but still it is the same thing..Only I don't have some guy who is stuck on his looks to manipulate into buying me a new pair of Doc Martens..I have to buy all that myself and I admit sometimes I buy more than I need. The way I took how the girls were portrayed in this episode is maybe this is how our interest in clothing, shoes and purses and such looks to straight men.
SouthPark_Girl

Postby SouthPark_Girl » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:00 pm

Indigo Rose wrote:
FatboysRule wrote:So, no one is going to comment on the fact that the girls manipulated the boys to get things from them? No one's going to tackle that sticky topic? And a piece of clothing at that? Really? No one is offended by that?

Unless women really DO self-knowingly use guys to get fancy things. (and are really that vapid as to stop a conversation in mid sentence to talk about shoes) But naw, that would never happen in real life...

:parishilton: never indeed.

Oh, it happens, and we know it happens. However, I'm not (and I think this goes for a lot of other BBSers) the kind of person who would get wrapped up in that kind of thing. I just wouldn't be able to lie like that, I REALLY don't care about shoes, and my looks aren't the kind that will have men buying things for me.

You can call me tom boy because i don't give a rats ass about shoes. I wear the same ones every day or sandals :mrgreen:
But the ones i wear every day i clean on Saterdays :mrgreen: I would never use a man for shoes, Id use him for money and Sex and kisses :lol: Kidding! im not like that! :mrgreen: I wasn't offended by the girls wanting shoes thing. Theres girls like Bebe and then theres girls like me, But i do admit i like going shoe shopping. But i shop at Hot Topic like the other girl. I hate shopping at f*cking Macy's as i noticed was the bag Bebe was holding. Everything at macys is so small and it makes me feel fat, Macy's should have bigger sizes for Girls who aren't sticks.
Kenny is SEXY, Kyle is YUMMY, Stan is CUTE and Cartmans UGLY. XD
KYLEZ#1FAN

Postby KYLEZ#1FAN » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:13 pm

OH MY GOD I LOVED IT.
It was a great "kids will be kids" episode. I was near tears when I saw Kyle on the bottom of the list. HE'S DEFINITLEY NOT UGLY!! Haha, but it was all fake. The girls did it for shoes. Sounds like something I would do in 4th grade.

Ah. There were some awesomely funny parts, like when Kyle went to burn down the school, the girls' meeting, oh my God.
"Does that sparkle with everyone?"
"Sunshine!"
Haha. There were so many things I loved about the episode. Stan barfed on Wendy since, BLU? I don't think he ever did after that. Looks like we'll most likely see them get back together in Season 12. And Oh my God, they killed Kenny! I was so glad they accualy did something with him. That was the first time he died since Best Friends Forever, unless you count when his WoW character was killed in Make Love, Not Warcraft.

All in all, I loved it. 8.5/10, superb. Nice season ender, my God. But I don't think I can wait 4-5 months for the next one. Man.
Known as IHeartKyle5266 on KyleFanClub.com!!

"I don't need you anymore!"
"I know. I need you."
^Kyle and Stan.
acfrazier

Postby acfrazier » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:17 pm

dorkjackson wrote:Did they cut the bit where Kenny hits Cartman? Or is that just the version I've downloaded?

Yes.
Thrawny

Postby Thrawny » Thu Nov 15, 2007 11:21 pm

patrickov wrote:7.7/10

The investigation seems used up a little bit too much time and Kyle being a bit too desperate. Butters slightly out of character for being a real bad brat -- if I am Kyle I will beat Butters up.

Wendy made a good return while Kenny seems to have more airtime because he has to die :zombiekenny:

A nice try to make an early-style episode, though apart from Kenny's death and the Stan/Wendy reconciliation, this episode still misses a bit from a good season finale.

P.S. I don't expect more Kenny, I wonder how Wendy and Butters' roles will be played in season 12. Their changes in this season will affect later plot bases.

He has shown himself to get excited and pushy when he is no longer the bottom feeder. He will do anything to mantain this position too, I think alot of people are realizing how willfull and attention seeking Butters really is. He is thrilled to finally not be the worst.
--------------------

Thrawny
termsofuse

Postby termsofuse » Fri Nov 16, 2007 12:03 am

Outstandingly Funny!!

But those girls are totally high...Tweek is NOT cuter than Butters.
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:11 am

MonkeyFishFrog wrote:Was anyone else reminded of the Ghost of Human Kindness during the Lincoln bit?

I pointed that out myself. A pity it wasn't the case I was setup to laugh.

acfrazier wrote:
dorkjackson wrote:Did they cut the bit where Kenny hits Cartman? Or is that just the version I've downloaded?

Yes.

If you watch, when Cartman and the guys are talking to Bebe, you can see Kenny go to hit Cartman. It can be assumed they cut the "Omigod, you killed Kenny" scene if any, for either episode time, or to keep it off random

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”