*1114: The List*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

KennyStanWendyFan
Posts: 7905
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2004 4:14 am

Re: *1114: The List*

Postby KennyStanWendyFan » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:00 am

I don't understand why they cut the scene where Kenny hits Cartman. I loved that scene. It was also about two seconds in length, so it couldn't have been to save time. I have no idea what that was all about, but I was slightly disappointed.
Image
Grizim
Posts: 1093
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:57 pm

Re: *1114: The List*

Postby Grizim » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:04 am

i give it a dick out of ten.

and i like dick.

great episode. very spectaxulR. probably the best new episode and i now wonder if maybe wendy will be a more important character in season (f*ck what season is coming up)?

i have more to say but i'll say it later because my brain's kind of blurry right now but i will say.....great episode and i have a lot more sh*t to say later about why i loved this episode. good work trey parker and matt stone.
Image
As enjoyable as abuse.
kfgg
Posts: 3102
Joined: Wed May 12, 2004 12:12 am

Re: *1114: The List*

Postby kfgg » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:10 am

Reminds me of Kelly - Shoes

Look it up on youtube or something. Its hilarious.


and as a Stan/Kyle freak, thats 2 episodes in a row where Stan put his arm around Kyle. :!:
Stan and Kyle :)
Zubby
Posts: 212
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:05 am

Re: *1114: The List*

Postby Zubby » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:20 am

BigBroflovskiFan wrote:
MonkeyFishFrog wrote:I wonder how long it'll be now until this season is released on DVD. Probably next summer/fall.


Probably in March like they did with season 9 =]. Just before season 12.


The dvd of the extended Imaginationland is coming out in March. I don't think they'd release season 11 at the saame time, they would compete for sales.
I'm guessing the season 11 will be released in summer, between the two halves of season 12.
Zubby
gtaca2005
Posts: 3915
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:36 am

Re: *1114: The List*

Postby gtaca2005 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:23 am

KennyStanWendyFan wrote:I don't understand why they cut the scene where Kenny hits Cartman. I loved that scene. It was also about two seconds in length, so it couldn't have been to save time. I have no idea what that was all about, but I was slightly disappointed.

I noticed that too! The first thing I looked for in that episode, as a matter of fact. :cry:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Re: *1114: The List*

Postby Edduyasha » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:33 am

gtaca2005 wrote:
KennyStanWendyFan wrote:I don't understand why they cut the scene where Kenny hits Cartman. I loved that scene. It was also about two seconds in length, so it couldn't have been to save time. I have no idea what that was all about, but I was slightly disappointed.

I noticed that too! The first thing I looked for in that episode, as a matter of fact. :cry:


Yeah...I thought it was cute!

:(

About the shoes thing...even as a little kid, I didn't really care for that kind of stuff. It was a bit stereotypical...but I'm one of those weird girls- I'd rather run around barefoot than wear shoes, it's less of a hassle. When I do wear shoes...it's either my Converse sneakers, my Goth-esque boots, or my sandals. I only have those three pairs of shoes...

:wink:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
gtaca2005
Posts: 3915
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:36 am

Re: *1114: The List*

Postby gtaca2005 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:36 am

I only have one pair.

I though it was pretty funny when Clyde was looking at himself in the mirror. And the way Kenny died.... Priceless! :zombiekenny:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Re: *1114: The List*

Postby Edduyasha » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:40 am

gtaca2005 wrote:I only have one pair.

I though it was pretty funny when Clyde was looking at himself in the mirror. And the way Kenny died.... Priceless! :zombiekenny:


Hmm...Clyde has been portrayed as unsure and with a lower self esteem before (ex: Lice Capades); it seemed the way he acted in this episode was almost out of character, much like Kyle's breakdown.

:|
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
gtaca2005
Posts: 3915
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:36 am

Re: *1114: The List*

Postby gtaca2005 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:43 am

Edduyasha wrote:
gtaca2005 wrote:I only have one pair.

I though it was pretty funny when Clyde was looking at himself in the mirror. And the way Kenny died.... Priceless! :zombiekenny:


Hmm...Clyde has been portrayed as unsure and with a lower self esteem before (ex: Lice Capades); it seemed the way he acted in this episode was almost out of character, much like Kyle's breakdown.

:|

Well being #1 would give anyone a great deal of confidence. Kyle breakdown though, that wasn't like Kyle at all, I think he would do something other than burn the school down.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Re: *1114: The List*

Postby Edduyasha » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:48 am

gtaca2005 wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
gtaca2005 wrote:I only have one pair.

I though it was pretty funny when Clyde was looking at himself in the mirror. And the way Kenny died.... Priceless! :zombiekenny:


Hmm...Clyde has been portrayed as unsure and with a lower self esteem before (ex: Lice Capades); it seemed the way he acted in this episode was almost out of character, much like Kyle's breakdown.

:|

Well being #1 would give anyone a great deal of confidence. Kyle breakdown though, that wasn't like Kyle at all, I think he would do something other than burn the school down.


Yeah...Clyde took it to a level of narcissism (spelling?) that's kind of off the wall if you think about it, though. I would've expected Kyle to run off and act emo for a while...his psycho breakdown was pretty crazy. Something must've snapped in his head, finally...

:shock:
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
gtaca2005
Posts: 3915
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:36 am

Re: *1114: The List*

Postby gtaca2005 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:51 am

Edduyasha wrote:
Yeah...Clyde took it to a level of narcissism (spelling?) that's kind of off the wall if you think about it, though. I would've expected Kyle to run off and act emo for a while...his psycho breakdown was pretty crazy. Something must've snapped in his head, finally...

:shock:

Well, I think Cartman being "hotter" had something to do with it. :)
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Re: *1114: The List*

Postby Edduyasha » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:54 am

gtaca2005 wrote:
Edduyasha wrote:
Yeah...Clyde took it to a level of narcissism (spelling?) that's kind of off the wall if you think about it, though. I would've expected Kyle to run off and act emo for a while...his psycho breakdown was pretty crazy. Something must've snapped in his head, finally...

:shock:

Well, I think Cartman being "hotter" had something to do with it. :)


Maybe. If my worst school-social ladder rival was rated better than me for any reason but beauty, I'd be pretty pissed, too... I could care less for looking good, but if people are going to try to be up their a*s about their art or grades or something, they're asking...no, begging me to cut them down.

:x
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
gtaca2005
Posts: 3915
Joined: Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:36 am

Re: *1114: The List*

Postby gtaca2005 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:56 am

COLUMBINE! :shock:
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
Edduyasha
Posts: 2709
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:55 pm

Re: *1114: The List*

Postby Edduyasha » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:09 am

gtaca2005 wrote:COLUMBINE! :shock:


Oh shush. I had considered that kind of stuff last year, but I eventually got some help from my psychologist. It's a long story I might tell someday when I have time...but it was all part of my depression and such.

Back to the episode, though...I think Matt and Trey were pretty damn successful in portraying a hidden anger in a normally emotionally stable kid... I think a lot of people have gone through that kind of stuff, including me...so way to go Matt and Trey for letting all the people who went through this kind of stuff relate.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...


- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
Indigo Rose
Posts: 579
Joined: Sun Feb 13, 2005 10:27 pm

Re: *1114: The List*

Postby Indigo Rose » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:11 am

gtaca2005 wrote:COLUMBINE! :shock:

Ugh, my mom's always telling me what I shouldn't wear and shouldn't say so people won't think I'm going to shoot up the place like Columbine. Granted, a lot of people at my school were expecting it to happen, but it never did.
"Now Kyle, don't fly too close to the sun, or it'll burn your wings, an- and you'll crash into the ocean!"

(Awkward silence)

"Butters Goddamnit!"

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MichaelTanzerCanada and 2 guests