*1114: The List*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

marvel_freak_42

Re: *1114: The List*

Postby marvel_freak_42 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:52 pm

Pip303 wrote:Stan might be abit confused about if he should go out with Wendy again or not. But he did puke on her which is a good sign (in a way) cause that means he still loves her so I'm hoping they'll make an episode based on they're relationship next season.

I just hope it doesn't turn into one of those cliche "on and off" TV relationships... God, I hate those. I don't think they'll get back together this soon (even if it's been four seasons already), but I think it's a good sign for the S / W fanatics (I'm one of them, and no, I'm not gay :lol: j/k) that it seems like they're on good terms for the moment.
Founder of the Western Orthodox Branch of the Church of Butters!

"The world will know peace when humanity is extinguished."
-- False Awakenings
Blackmore

Postby Blackmore » Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:03 pm

Not the best, but good for the end.
The funniest moments were when Kyle was shown alone in a corridor three times)) and of course Abraham Lincoln returning Kyle home))))

sorry, my english. i guess you will understand me and let me to join your forum?)))
Grizim

Postby Grizim » Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:58 pm

talks of suicide and mass murder....sh*t, i hope you guys aren't exaggerating about something so serious like everyone else does. i'm having a hard time taking the discussion seriously.....i remember in seventh grade i pricked my thumb with a little nail and then went to school and told everyone i was mutilating myself. it was just to make my life seem more interesting and attention-worthy. and everyone can say they've been suicidal before. hell when my dad died i walked the city at midnight crazed by my lonesome but it wasn't as rough as i'm making it sound. now, i'm not accusing anyone of bullsh*tting, i'm just saying i hope you aren't because you might seriously be in that state someday.

once again, i have a lot to say about this episode but i'm still a bit lazy. i really do have a lot of sh*t on my mind about this episode because come on...it was amazing.
As enjoyable as abuse.
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 9:58 pm

So I finally got to watch a crappy quality version of the episode on YouTube. I must say, it wasn't that bad.

Buuut that's probably because when I saw Clyde on the top, I was all "F*CK YEAH!!" Just for that, I'm gonna actually bring life back to mah fanart thread!

Indeed girls don't have balls. No matter how many times I complain about it to my guy friends, I will never experience a good nut-kicking.

Although it'll be a while before I can adjust to Stan's new puke. Farewell puke that looked like sh*t.

Introrecotgestion perhaps?
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
nall
Site Admin

Postby nall » Sat Nov 17, 2007 1:26 am

BIG NEWS:

There was a deleted scene from the ending of "The List" which is now available on the site -- check the front page for details!

(Also, please use that thread for discussions about the deleted scene. Thanks.)
cheesypoofs857

Postby cheesypoofs857 » Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:38 am

^ Uh-huh.

Anyway, what I don't get is that Clyde's dad was revealed to be a geologist a looooong time ago. It seems that Matt and Trey can't decide what they want for this character. Let's see, there was the Butter-like voice in the first season, three last names, and a father with two jobs. Anyone else pointed this out? I'm too lazy too look back.
Someone wrote:Lies! None of the guys on here have seen real women!
Amplive

Postby Amplive » Sat Nov 17, 2007 4:47 am

^^^
Yeah, I caught it, but I just take it as they don't care to much about continuity, or care so much about it that they have hundreds of different stories about stuff that goes on that aren't in any episodes.

Or are lazy.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Sat Nov 17, 2007 5:11 am

A lot of people may quit their jobs in order to pursue a dream, in this case having a shoe store business.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
nutmeg218

Postby nutmeg218 » Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:17 am

I feel late. I should of commented something on Wednesday!

Well, this is one of my favorite episodes ever! I absolutely LOVED it. :D I knew it was going to be a Stan/Wendy episode as soon as i figured out what the eppy was about! I bet my brother on it and he lost! ;D
When I saw Stan barf, well first Kenny dying, I was in heaven. I was watching them on AASP because I missed it. I had to pause the Kenny part because I was gawking and in utter shock. Then I laughed for 3 minutes.
THEN, the barf scene. I was so happy that I was HYPER, and i mean I feel asleep at 1:00am when i went to bed at 11:00 hyper. I just wanted to run or get rid of the energy! I was so freaking happy! I was fangirling so much! (like saying ljadhashf OMG S/W!!!). The next day at school I was [i]still[i] hyper! I was jumping up and down at lunch while my friends were looking at me like I was stupid! XD (no one is a fanboy/girl of SP at my school, there are people who watch it but they're not obsessed).
I hope M+T return to their relationship because they involved it too much for it to be a one time thing. Also, this is one of my favorite seasons (along with 6 and 8). I hope that the next season is just as brilliant!

I can't wait until the 16 weeks are over!
Unhooded Kenny

Postby Unhooded Kenny » Sat Nov 17, 2007 6:22 am

I wonder if Heaven needed Kenny again and made that bullet go through his head in order to bring him to Heaven. Or maybe he miraculously survived and when we see him next(Season 12) he has a bandaged head, just like the mayor in the hippie episode, or Bill Gates in the IT ep. But I doubt there will be any continuity. Ken will show up as if nothing happened.
Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:08 am

nutmeg218 wrote:I feel late. I should of commented something on Wednesday!

Well, this is one of my favorite episodes ever! I absolutely LOVED it. :D I knew it was going to be a Stan/Wendy episode as soon as i figured out what the eppy was about! I bet my brother on it and he lost! ;D
When I saw Stan barf, well first Kenny dying, I was in heaven. I was watching them on AASP because I missed it. I had to pause the Kenny part because I was gawking and in utter shock. Then I laughed for 3 minutes.
THEN, the barf scene. I was so happy that I was HYPER, and i mean I feel asleep at 1:00am when i went to bed at 11:00 hyper. I just wanted to run or get rid of the energy! I was so freaking happy! I was fangirling so much! (like saying ljadhashf OMG S/W!!!). The next day at school I was [i]still[i] hyper! I was jumping up and down at lunch while my friends were looking at me like I was stupid! XD (no one is a fanboy/girl of SP at my school, there are people who watch it but they're not obsessed).
I hope M+T return to their relationship because they involved it too much for it to be a one time thing. Also, this is one of my favorite seasons (along with 6 and 8). I hope that the next season is just as brilliant!

I can't wait until the 16 weeks are over!

lol I was hiper too through out the whole day! I loved this episode, it's like my 2nd favorite now. I've honesty seen it 7 times already and the first time I watched it was yesterday! I seriously can't get over the fact Wendy and Stan are back on and that Cartman finally gets that he's and ugly person on the inside too :lol:
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
Favorite Episode- The List
Zubby

Postby Zubby » Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:58 am

cheesypoofs857 wrote:Indeed girls don't have balls. No matter how many times I complain about it to my guy friends, I will never experience a good nut-kicking.

Trust me, dear. That's something you definately do not want to experience!
Zubby
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:43 am

Ok, somebody somewhere posted a link to a large image of the "The List" poster. I can't seem to find it now.

And It may be a nit-picky thing, but the "middle" ugly kid is a girl. Everyone keeps saying she's a boy, and it's driving me nuts.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:45 am

BRMBug wrote:Ok, somebody somewhere posted a link to a large image of the "The List" poster. I can't seem to find it now.

Here you go!

BRMBug wrote:And It may be a nit-picky thing, but the "middle" ugly kid is a girl. Everyone keeps saying she's a boy, and it's driving me nuts.

The one that looks like Matt Stone? :lol: I guess the pink sweater and skinny legs give it away!

Poor Matt... :cartmanevillaugh:
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:58 am

Big-Will wrote:
BRMBug wrote:Ok, somebody somewhere posted a link to a large image of the "The List" poster. I can't seem to find it now.

Here you go!

BRMBug wrote:And It may be a nit-picky thing, but the "middle" ugly kid is a girl. Everyone keeps saying she's a boy, and it's driving me nuts.

The one that looks like Matt Stone? :lol: I guess the pink sweater and skinny legs give it away!

Thanks.
And shyuh, She's wearing a little pink skirt. Just take a look at the scene where Kyle's sitting with the other ugly kids on the school's steps.

Edit: Oh my god, that's a big-ass picture! :lol: That'll look sweet when I print it out 8x10.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”