*1114: The List*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

Pip303

Re: *1114: The List*

Postby Pip303 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 10:54 am

I can't stop laughing over heaps of parts of this episode but mostly over the part where Kyle's in bed and Cartman comes all the way to his house and knocks on his window and is like "Kyle, I'm better looking than you....the girls totally think I'm hotter than you, Kyle, Kyle dude, Kyle I'm more attractive, Kyle" that was hilarious! Oh and I like that part takes that dude's glasses off and theres like a pause and Kyle's like ".....leeets just put these back on" lol This episodes was awesome!
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
Favorite Episode- The List
Sky Sparrow

Postby Sky Sparrow » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:07 am

To me, Kyle will always be #1 on the list. I just love these 'random humor(?)' episodes among those tinted with political stuff (though whatever SP I do love), and I can't get enough of them. Since I'm a Style(Stan/Kyle) girl, I can't believe Stan's throwing up on Wendy again! It was odd to hear a different voice coming out from her mouth, but...anyways, whichever route it takes, SP is my world.

I've been watching SP as a stress-relief and every Wednesday was my Heaven -- and now I have to wait until March for a new episode?! Of course, it'll be worth the wait, but how am I to stand the cold winter without a hot new Ep?

PS: It's my first time here, and I have no idea if it's OK or not to type the fonts in colors. Is it OK? If not, my sincere apologies.

James--76

Postby James--76 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:10 am

Sky Sparrow wrote:To me, Kyle will always be #1 on the list. I just love these 'random humor(?)' episodes among those tinted with political stuff (though whatever SP I do love), and I can't get enough of them. Since I'm a Style(Stan/Kyle) girl, I can't believe Stan's throwing up on Wendy again! It was odd to hear a different voice coming out from her mouth, but...anyways, whichever route it takes, SP is my world.

I've been watching SP as a stress-relief and every Wednesday was my Heaven -- and now I have to wait until March for a new episode?! Of course, it'll be worth the wait, but how am I to stand the cold winter without a hot new Ep?

PS: It's my first time here, and I have no idea if it's OK or not to type the fonts in colors. Is it OK? If not, my sincere apologies.

Yeah thats fine just don`t use colours that we can`t read like dark green also welcome to the boards
Kyle: Why? How could you do this? There are people starving in Alabama and you give Cartman a million dollars?

Cartman: Line? Lines! I HATE LINES!!!
Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:25 am

Sky Sparrow wrote:To me, Kyle will always be #1 on the list. I just love these 'random humor(?)' episodes among those tinted with political stuff (though whatever SP I do love), and I can't get enough of them. Since I'm a Style(Stan/Kyle) girl, I can't believe Stan's throwing up on Wendy again! It was odd to hear a different voice coming out from her mouth, but...anyways, whichever route it takes, SP is my world.

Yes, welcome to the boards and yeah Kyle will always be #1 on my list too, he's just so awesome. 16 whole weeks without new SP episodes is gonna suck ass big time but I'll do the best I can with the episodes I already have lol. I thought this ep was an awesome ending to the season as we saw 2 things from the olden days such as Kenny dying and Stan puking on Wendy. Maybe the first episode of next season will be about them.
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:29 am

Pip303 wrote:

Yes, welcome to the boards and yeah Kyle will always be #1 on my list too, he's just so awesome. 16 whole weeks without new SP episodes is gonna suck ass big time but I'll do the best I can with the episodes I already have lol. I thought this ep was an awesome ending to the season as we saw 2 things from the olden days such as Kenny dying and Stan puking on Wendy. Maybe the first episode of next season will be about them.

I'm up for any idea on a follow up for Wendy/Stan. It has to go somewhere, they focused too much time on it
Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 11:38 am

Stan might be abit confused about if he should go out with Wendy again or not. But he did puke on her which is a good sign (in a way) cause that means he still loves her so I'm hoping they'll make an episode based on they're relationship next season.
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:24 pm

Pip303 wrote:Stan might be abit confused about if he should go out with Wendy again or not. But he did puke on her which is a good sign (in a way) cause that means he still loves her so I'm hoping they'll make an episode based on they're relationship next season.

True, the puking he only does in love, and Wendy made the first move. To me, it's a done deal, but I'm concerned if season 12 will have friction between Stan and Token, seeing as we never seen Wendy/Token break up. Would be interesting to see if they'd fight over Wendy.
Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 1:31 pm

Stan and Token seem to be pretty good friends so I'm not sure if they'd fight over Wendy cause I think that the Token/Wendy thing was only for the "Rasins" episode as they needed someone for Wendy to go out with in that episode. It could be possible that another guy might want Wendy and could start harrasing Stan but that would start a whole new story which would be pretty fun to watch.
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Fri Nov 16, 2007 2:13 pm

Pip303 wrote:Stan and Token seem to be pretty good friends so I'm not sure if they'd fight over Wendy cause I think that the Token/Wendy thing was only for the "Rasins" episode as they needed someone for Wendy to go out with in that episode. It could be possible that another guy might want Wendy and could start harrasing Stan but that would start a whole new story which would be pretty fun to watch.

That'd be a good excuse to give a tier 2 boy a screen rub. Maybe craig?
patrickov

Postby patrickov » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:19 pm

ClownCarOnFire wrote:Are people seriously angry at Butters for this episode?
It didn't seem out of character that much to me.
I mean the kid was excited.
Not coming last in a looks contest, and not getting grounded.
Hell I'd be pretty excited too.

:gaykenny: Maybe you took our comments about Butters' "performance" too seriously.

:gaykenny: :gaykenny: Butters will never be the last, and indeed I think he got a bit underrated in the revealed list. Maybe in the real list he would be ranked higher (same applies to Kenny)
A Chinese Butters wearing a Bavarian shirt
patrickov

Postby patrickov » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:22 pm

FatboysRule wrote:So, no one is going to comment on the fact that the girls manipulated the boys to get things from them? No one's going to tackle that sticky topic? And a piece of clothing at that? Really? No one is offended by that?

For that topic, I think "The List" is not the first episode dealt with this. Did you watch "Raisins"?
A Chinese Butters wearing a Bavarian shirt
Kensuke

Postby Kensuke » Fri Nov 16, 2007 3:44 pm

*bang**head drops* I saw that a half second before it happened. I went "Oh my god! they killed kenny finally!" and I know somewhere, my friend said "You bastard!" That was one long streak, he hasn't died since the episode when he got a PSP which was 2 seasons earlier!
"If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss" ~ Eminem

AxayPaulene wrote:
Niels0827 wrote:But he (RideTheLightning)wanted Kensuke's hot man chowder.
Don't we all?
Amplive

Postby Amplive » Fri Nov 16, 2007 4:05 pm

Edduyasha wrote:
Yeah...Clyde took it to a level of narcissism (spelling?) that's kind of off the wall if you think about it, though.

Not really. Being popular is awesome, like the first few seconds of chewing a piece of Juicy Fruit? Being popular is like that, all the time. :mrgreen:
Pretty people are popular. I'm not good looking, but I was popular for awhile, and damn, it was awesome. So yeah, that's what really happens.

Postby 203177 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:27 pm

The only funny parts i liked was when wendy and bebe started fighting. And when clyde was showing off his looks to the girls and butters calling kyle pizza face. :lol:

Code:
My favorite sp characters: Bridon(he's so cute!)
Kyle,Stan, Kenny/Mysterion.

Fave ep: ESM Season 12,Sec fave: Butterballs Season 16
stevesut1

Postby stevesut1 » Fri Nov 16, 2007 8:32 pm

Great episode for the end of the season. Looking forward to season 12.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”