*1114: The List*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

dorkjackson

Re: *1114: The List*

Postby dorkjackson » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:02 pm

I have high hopes for this episode. Looks like Kenny might actually get to speak for the first time this half season. Looks like a crowd pleaser on all fronts.
ClownCarOnFire

Postby ClownCarOnFire » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:10 pm

Oh my God...I am getting so irritated with everyone thinking Stan and Wendy will get back together. I think Stan showed that he was not interested in Wendy in "Follow That Egg".
And also in "Raisins"
"Hey Wendy, you're a bitch"

So I hiiiiiiighly DOUBT it will happen. Then again I have wrong in the past, chances are I'll be wrong again in the future.
But I have a feeling Stan and Wendy won't be getting back together.

Now then, I cannot believe so many people are getting so worked up about this episode.
I still think those ugly kids will hafta come into play big time with this episode.
Since the preview description said the boys would not be prepared for the answer.
Also I don't think Kenny'll have a big part in the episode either, we've seen Kenny punch Cartman a couple times before, doesn't mean anything.
I hope he gets more air-time too, but I still don't think he will. Aside from an episode here or there.
But yes, I hope he gets more air-time. Who doesn't love that little guy :3
Drink Up Me Hearties, YoHo~
sigen

Postby sigen » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:10 pm

stanfan wrote:Oh man, I am so excited about this episode!

I think it would be great if Stan and Kyle had a faceoff over Wendy, but what if Cartman comes in? Remember that episode where she finds herself attracted to him? Oh, that would just be an epic fight! XD Cheers and let's hope this is as good as it sounds!

That plot line sounds very cool :mrgreen:
stupidrandy

Postby stupidrandy » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:36 pm

I wonder why nobodys changed the discription from last week, is it a two parter? I hope not. Actually two parters are alright... I guess.
"Ok, now on too double penatration boy's".--Kyle's Jew dad!
gtaca2005

Postby gtaca2005 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 8:43 pm

stupidrandy wrote:I wonder why nobodys changed the discription from last week, is it a two parter? I hope not. Actually two parters are alright... I guess.

Theres only one episode left this season, so I really doubt that it's a two parter.
"It's not Jesus.... It's a portal monster." - SuperiourSavior
sushrath

Postby sushrath » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:07 pm

My list:
1. Stan
2. Token
3. Timmy (shock effect)
4. Kyle
14. Butters
15. Cartman :twisted:
purple angel 87

Postby purple angel 87 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:10 pm

Oh, boy. Boys vs. Girls episode. This is going to be funny.

Maybe Kyle and Stan are on the top list, the other boys get pissed off about that. They might be on the top list because Bebe might like Kyle and Wendy still likes Stan. Or maybe because all the girls have a crush on them. I think it might be possible that Wendy might have to clear this mess up. Plus, maybe Stan and Wendy will get back together.

Can't wait for this!
Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 9:28 pm

On the subject about Wendy and Stan might be getting back together in this episode, I'm really not sure about that. Yes it would be awesome if they did but Stan did make it clear in "Follow that egg!" that he didn't want Wendy anymore even though he still liked her.

in my opiniun my list would be this....

1.Kyle
2.Kenny
3 Stan
4.Tweek
5.Clyde
6.Craig
7.Token
8.Butters
9.Cartman
10.Jimmy
11.Timmy
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
Favorite Episode- The List
Edduyasha

Postby Edduyasha » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:03 pm

ClownCarOnFire wrote:Oh my God...I am getting so irritated with everyone thinking Stan and Wendy will get back together. I think Stan showed that he was not interested in Wendy in "Follow That Egg".
And also in "Raisins"
"Hey Wendy, you're a bitch"

Agreed. Wendy had basically become a prop ever since then; the biggest role I remember her having this season was in Lice Capades (what was that, two lines?). I think it was pretty much implied that Stan lost most, if not all his intrest in Wendy after that.

Of course, I could be wrong...but one thing's sure...those Wendy haters will have fun with this episode if she ends up doing anything to Stan.

Personally, I'm neutral with Wendy. I can relate to her as a smart student and being left out in fads and all, but...I just think the boys are a more intresting lot to watch, personality-wise and screentime-wise.

^ ^;
Last edited by Edduyasha on Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Goodbye, cruel world...
I'm leaving you today
Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye...

Goodbye, all you people
There's nothing you can say
To make me change my mind...
Goodbye...

- Pink Floyd (The Wall, 1979)
ClownCarOnFire

Postby ClownCarOnFire » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:06 pm

Hmmm I wanna make my own list too...

1. Stan
2. Kenny
3. Kyle ((He's still my favorite character next to Cartman though ))
4. Token
5. Cartman ((He's still my favorite character next to Kyle though ))
6. Butters
7. Craig
8. Clyde
9. Thomas ((....What?! ))
10. Tweek
kiju

Postby kiju » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:09 pm

I love the idea of ranking the boys' appearance! I mean, on the show they all look the same, except for Cartman. I wonder if they'll play with that joke a bit. Looks like it could be a great episode.

...and to those of you who are making your own lists, what on earth are you basing it on?
krazykarl12

Postby krazykarl12 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:15 pm

hmmm. should be a good closer. i am predicting something big to happen. perhaps kenny is voted the cutest but the girls wish he took off his parka. i think its going to happen sometime. kenny will remove his parka and become a normal speaking character. .. ... ...
ClownCarOnFire

Postby ClownCarOnFire » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:19 pm

kiju wrote:I love the idea of ranking the boys' appearance! I mean, on the show they all look the same, except for Cartman. I wonder if they'll play with that joke a bit. Looks like it could be a great episode.

...and to those of you who are making your own lists, what on earth are you basing it on?

Well, remember in the "Free Willzyx" episode those guys had drawings of what the boys looked like. So maybe that's how they see each other. I dunno.
I think I am basing my list on the hair lol.
Pip303

Postby Pip303 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:26 pm

lol yeah the hair. I'm basing my list on how cute I think the boys are and their personalities. Personality is the main thing in a guy for me, not their looks.
Stan x Wendy for life!

Favorite Character- Kyle
Favorite Episode- The List
krazykarl12

Postby krazykarl12 » Mon Nov 12, 2007 10:27 pm

butters is by far the cutest character. just put him in a little bear costume.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”