*Episode 1201 Pre-Air Discussion*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

sintu

Re: *Episode 1201 Pre-Air Discussion*

Postby sintu » Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:43 pm

hey guys dont you think that terms like
"broke in someone's house"
"diagnosed"
"incurable disease"
"routine tonsillectomy"
picture with Cartman and his Mom over the clinic's bed
has something to do with House M.D. episodes?
Razer922

Postby Razer922 » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:09 pm

sintu wrote:hey guys dont you think that terms like
"broke in someone's house"
"diagnosed"
"incurable disease"
"routine tonsillectomy"
picture with Cartman and his Mom over the clinic's bed
has something to do with House M.D. episodes?

Well, they sound like stuff from House, I'll admit- at least some of them do.
But did House ever do a tonsillectomy? >_>

I'd lol hard if House was on this episode, though.
sintu

Postby sintu » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:17 pm

Razer922 wrote:Well, they sound like stuff from House, I'll admit- at least some of them do.
But did House ever do a tonsillectomy? >_>

I'd lol hard if House was on this episode, though.

can't remember tonsillectomy on House either... but... who knows.

I really hope this episode going to be sort of parody. damn it's going to be so awesome. Just imagine Cartman as a patient... and who's going to be the doctor?

and the preview... looks like an intro to the usual House episode... just like Cartman's going to have some kind of attack.

and btw. There's no F-words in House... that's why Cartman saying "what the F?". huh?
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:36 pm

@ IZSBHR: Considering how often the show doesn't stay consistent, I wouldn't say for certain. A definite HINT? Yes. FOR SURE? No. And the fact that there is no Stan anywhere in that preview clip must mean something when you see basically every other character. If they missed minor characters, then no biggie, but not having a main character in there is awfully suspicious.
That's how it's down here on the farm!
Wishful_Thinking

Postby Wishful_Thinking » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:49 pm

ShaneHaughey wrote:@ IZSBHR: Considering how often the show doesn't stay consistent, I wouldn't say for certain. A definite HINT? Yes. FOR SURE? No. And the fact that there is no Stan anywhere in that preview clip must mean something when you see basically every other character. If they missed minor characters, then no biggie, but not having a main character in there is awfully suspicious.

Wow, you really want Stan to play a large part in this, huh? :)

True, South Park has never been consistent, but things that have stayed the same throughout the past decade were the colors of the boys' houses.
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:58 pm

Wishful_Thinking wrote:
ShaneHaughey wrote:@ IZSBHR: Considering how often the show doesn't stay consistent, I wouldn't say for certain. A definite HINT? Yes. FOR SURE? No. And the fact that there is no Stan anywhere in that preview clip must mean something when you see basically every other character. If they missed minor characters, then no biggie, but not having a main character in there is awfully suspicious.

Wow, you really want Stan to play a large part in this, huh? :)

True, South Park has never been consistent, but things that have stayed the same throughout the past decade were the colors of the boys' houses.

And the same used to be said of certain character names, yet they changed. Like I said, the image is a good hint, but NOTHING is rock-hard certain until the we see the show. And anyone who thinks that it isn't really odd that Stan wasn't in that preview when the vast majority of kid characters were really needs to look harder at it.
Pip Tweek

Postby Pip Tweek » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:40 pm

superiorsavior wrote:

PipTweek wrote: It's been six seasons since season 6...and season 6 was broken up into 3 installments of 6 episodes each (666) ....so maybe season 12 will be an homage to season 6 by having Cartman die and stay dead for the whole season.

I noticed that too! Maybee I watched too much Number 23, maybee I did too much maths lately, either way, it's season 6 hommage time!

:lol: :lol: I was intentionally going over the top there. I can't remember where I saw that nonsense about 6 episodes x 3 installments, but obviously it isn't true as there were 17 episodes in that season, not 18.

ShaneHaughey wrote:And anyone who thinks that it isn't really odd that Stan wasn't in that preview when the vast majority of kid characters were really needs to look harder at it.

When I saw it on the first pass, I knew there was someone missing but I couldn't figure out who. I've gotten used to seeing the main boys and secondary boys all hanging around together lately; this group with just Butters, Craig, Kenny, and Clyde seemed really sparse. If Stan was with them I probably wouldn't have noticed this.

And once again, Jimmy, Token, and Tweek are pushed into the background as generic kids fill the void.
strumpfhose

Postby strumpfhose » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:15 pm

I hope it's not a parody! Especially not of House. I've never really watched that show and am not interested to. They have started to do way too many parodies. It being another Cartman & Butters -episode is enough, but not another parody, pleaaaase...?
buttersandikerule

Postby buttersandikerule » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:47 pm

I Can't wait!
:zombiekenny: :chaos: :craig:
Buttersandikerule
marvel_freak_42 wrote: I feel like a assh*le today so you die.

Professer Chaos: Where I go destruction will follow!
Muahahahahah
largesponge

Postby largesponge » Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:56 pm

strumpfhose wrote:I hope it's not a parody! Especially not of House. I've never really watched that show and am not interested to. They have started to do way too many parodies. It being another Cartman & Butters -episode is enough, but not another parody, pleaaaase...?

I second that request!
Yes, at first I was happy to be learning how to read. It seemed exciting and magical, but then I read this: Atlas Shrugged, by Ayn Rand. I read every last word of this garbage, and because of this piece of sh*t, I am never reading again
UnsafeData

Postby UnsafeData » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:17 pm

largesponge wrote:
strumpfhose wrote:I hope it's not a parody! Especially not of House. I've never really watched that show and am not interested to. They have started to do way too many parodies. It being another Cartman & Butters -episode is enough, but not another parody, pleaaaase...?

I second that request!

third.

i dont want this to be another parody episode being about something i have no idea about. i'll be so pissed off if it is.

i'm sure it'll be funny, i have no doubts about it.. but just me not getting the parody will make me feel a little left out.
Wishful_Thinking

Postby Wishful_Thinking » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:19 pm

largesponge wrote:

I second that request!

I fourth it!

And thank god for me not being the only person sick of Cartman & Butters, seperate or together.
superiorsavior

Postby superiorsavior » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:22 pm

Foth it! Too many parodies lately.

As for PipTweek, i was agreeing with it being 6 seasons from season six; they *could* be ready to pay their own saltan's balls season hommage. Perhaps.

Oh, and Shane, you're *really* pushing it to try and get stan in there. His house colour is one thing they would NEVER change, like his hat colour, it lets people know who's house it is. They're not going to chop and change after this long!
Superior2you
Check my Fanarts!

Death will take us so don't fight it. Become it and lean to win.
Big-Will
Board Moderator

Postby Big-Will » Tue Mar 11, 2008 11:59 pm

Wishful_Thinking wrote:Wow, you really want Stan to play a large part in this, huh? :)

I don't think Stan has ever had a more die-hard fan than Shane.

...but his avatar doesn't look like Stan now, does it? :cartmanevillaugh:
The South Park Scriptorium
The South Park Scriptorium on Facebook

Favorite Character: Butters
Need to look for something on the board? Use the search links below: US version
ShaneHaughey

Postby ShaneHaughey » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:06 am

I tried to get the avatar to look as close to me as possible. :lol:

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”