*Episode 1201 Pre-Air Discussion*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

im_bicurious

Re: *Episode 1201 Pre-Air Discussion*

Postby im_bicurious » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:36 am

hah, :timmy: looks good
KYLEZ#1FAN

Postby KYLEZ#1FAN » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:53 am

Wishful_Thinking wrote:
largesponge wrote:
strumpfhose wrote:I hope it's not a parody! Especially not of House. I've never really watched that show and am not interested to. They have started to do way too many parodies. It being another Cartman & Butters -episode is enough, but not another parody, pleaaaase...?

I second that request!

I fourth it!

And thank god for me not being the only person sick of Cartman & Butters, seperate or together.

Fifth! The parodies are getting old. 24, Dog Whisperer, Dog the Bounty Hunter, it's just.. I'd rather have genuine Matt and Trey in Season 12.
Yeah, I'm awfully sick of Cartman and Butters. I realize that they're two of M & T's favorites, but for God's sake, we need more Stan, Kyle, Kenny, and background/minor characters! I love Butters and I have a sort of love/hate relationship with Cartman, but enough is enough. I love Stan, Kyle, and Kenny too, and miss them being a huge part of the show, maybe more so than Cartman, but definitley Butters.

Please, Trey and Matt, Butters and Cartman do make a good team, and they're good characters, but we really need some more of the other three main boys.
Known as IHeartKyle5266 on KyleFanClub.com!!

"I don't need you anymore!"
"I know. I need you."
^Kyle and Stan.
plk12345

Postby plk12345 » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:21 am

looks pretty good. I can't imagine why cartman would have to break into someone's house
Delilah

Postby Delilah » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:23 am

I sixth that parodies are getting old, but I just DO NOT understand what everybody's problem with Butters and Cartman as a team is. I think that the chemistry between the two is perfect, and they make the most adorable team! You just can't have too much of a good thing, people!
eatmanbearpig

Postby eatmanbearpig » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:31 am

What about that episode where Cartman think's he died, but really everyone is ignoring him? Eventually Butters could see him in that episode. This new episode features Cartman and Butters and again deals with Cartman dying!
For prank calling the past only!
Cartman's Top Enemy

Postby Cartman's Top Enemy » Wed Mar 12, 2008 3:37 am

MonkeyFishFrog wrote:
{}Butters{} wrote:That sounds kinda scary i hope they don't kill cartman off or take him of the show for a season.

I seriously doubt they would do that.

Though he deserves it. I 'm glad to see that some of are tired of the Fatass/Butters combos and the Fatass-centered parodies. I sixth it!

Loserbait wrote:
Wishful_Thinking wrote:A Cartman-centric episode?! And it involves him teaming up with Butters (see picture on Big-Will's site) ?! What a fresh, new idea! :roll:

I'm disappointed

Sure, on the surface it sounds like a rehashed idea: Two of the most popular characters from the show teaming up for more misadventures but this could be a tear-jerking episode... and for Cartman?

Of course, he won't die for good since even Kenny came back from his terminal muscular disease.

Thanks for the update, nall :)

Tearjerking? For Fatass?! Nobody will cry if he dies.

If he dies, it shouldn't be in a comfortable hospital bed; it should be in a trash compactor full of rusty gasoline containers and oily rags while a lit propane torch falls in.

Delilah wrote:I think it sounds terrific! Although they are used together a lot, I think Cartman and Butters make a very cute team.

You're half-right. Fatass is about as cute as a beheaded chicken :D
His attack, his goading and his quick departure from the discussion...clearly demonstrates that [Mr.Hat_DX27], like Stovepipe_Jam, Killahertz9, TheTowlieConnection and others before him, has no integrity.
Bitslapper

Postby Bitslapper » Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:13 am

Cartman's Top Enemy wrote:If he dies, it shouldn't be in a comfortable hospital bed; it should be in a trash compactor full of rusty gasoline containers and oily rags while a lit propane torch falls in.
Lulz ensues!
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:24 am

Big-Will wrote:
Wishful_Thinking wrote:Wow, you really want Stan to play a large part in this, huh? :)

I don't think Stan has ever had a more die-hard fan than Shane.

...but his avatar doesn't look like Stan now, does it? :cartmanevillaugh:

I'd rather it center on Stan than Cartman. (sorry Eric fans). Go god Go, and Ginger Kids bored me for Cartman center episodes.

A thought though, maybe Stan's sick or whatever and the "boys" begin to self destruct without Stan around. Similiar to the thought of Stan as the leader and without Stan telling Kyle to "let it go" or supporting him, Kyle becomes more of an aggressive person towards Cartman.

Also in regards to House parody, I support it. House and Cartman would be the best pair up...ever. And even if you "don't get it", just know House is a sarcastic, medical genius who treats everyone as below human, almost like a slightly nicer, genius Cartman.
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:34 am

I agree that Cartman is getting too much time. Ginger kids to me was not a great episode...

But why is everyone so against butters lately. To me, he is the biggest reason of why I watch the show. Stan and Kyle do need more time...especially Kyle.

But he might get some this episode if all goes well.

Oh, and screw Kenny because he is getting old. He needs to lose his parka for an episode, then we'll talk... Put Jimmy or Token in more :)
"Where I go, Destruction will follow"

I am a hybrid of Butters, Tweek, and Clyde.

Official Winner of Page 1900!
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:30 am

I say he's going to wind up with a penis attached to his throat.
REMEMBERMEWHENIWAS

Postby REMEMBERMEWHENIWAS » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:25 am

Cartman vs Kyle episode? Totally awsome!!!!
payomagetotheballs

Postby payomagetotheballs » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:19 am

yeah there's no way they would kill off cartman. he always manages to get out smehow. the preview clip shows kyle mad at cartman tho i don't quite get that
HAcoreRD

Postby HAcoreRD » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:34 am

payomagetotheballs wrote:yeah there's no way they would kill off cartman. he always manages to get out smehow. the preview clip shows kyle mad at cartman tho i don't quite get that

If we want to be fair, Cartman died a few times already. But I agree, if he does die, he'll come back, either Kenny style or story wise he'll weasel his way
themanthecartman

Postby themanthecartman » Wed Mar 12, 2008 9:27 am

cartman and kyke
LOL this will be a good one
Favourite Character: Cartman
Favourite Episode: Child Abduction Is Not Funny OR The Jeffersons
Delilah

Postby Delilah » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:28 am

I just want to bring to everyone's attention that there are NOT THAT MANY Cartman and Butters as a team episodes. In fact, I can only think The Death Of Eric Cartman, Marjorine and Douche and Turd. If anyone can think of some more, I'd be happy to hear it!

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”