*1202: Britney's New Look Pre-Air Discussion*

Discuss new episodes without ruining them for people in other time zones.

Moderator: Big-Will

HAcoreRD

Re: *1202: Britney's New Look Pre-Air Discussion*

Postby HAcoreRD » Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:50 pm

SouthParkMaster66 wrote:
dorkjackson wrote:
Continuity off of Paris Hilton dressing Butters as a bear?

Maybe there'll be the 3 boys + Butters then. Sorry Kenny.

God I hope Kenny plays some kind of role in this episode, if only for a few minutes at the beginning.

Well, even if he didn't it wouldn't make much of a difference. He hasn't really done anything for a while. The last episode I remember him having a role important to the story line was in The Jeffersons, and that was barely anything.

He last starred in "Best Friends Forever". Manbearpig, Warcraft and Free Wilzyx he did minor role but spoke. Lice capades was his last real role, and "The List" was his latest death.

Wishful_Thinking: Tell me what he can't offer.
McCormick Fan

Postby McCormick Fan » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:00 pm

I don't know, i don't want another "These Characters only" episode, and judging by the picture and the description, thats exactly what it is.

Like always, i'll wait and see.
The Most Under-Rated FanFic Writer since "Cyberdemons on Holiday" was banned.
dorkjackson

Postby dorkjackson » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:14 pm

I can't see why Kenny couldn't tag along with Stan or Kyle. Or Cartman. It just seems stupid not to use him at all.
triplemultiplex

Postby triplemultiplex » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:28 pm

The boys will find out that the source of Britney's crazy antics is the entertainment media that depends on Spears news to stay employed. They either have some sort of control over her or they're in cahoots with Ms. Spears. It's all a big conspiracy to sell tabloid magazines and justify the existence of that unwatchable "E!" channel.

You read it! You can't unread it!
Michaeloptv

Postby Michaeloptv » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:36 pm

It looks like a double subplot.

Stan and Kenny see Brittney spears,
meanwhile Cartman dresses butters up as a racoon...

But butters does not look happy :twisted:

Please put Kenny in this one guys!! I do miss him.
audio1

Postby audio1 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:46 pm

The secrete is that she is a crab person!!!
largesponge

Postby largesponge » Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:53 pm

on second thoughts, i think positively

the press images are awesome and have raised my hopes tenfold. the indepth description now has made it a better prospect for me now :D

ps. hope butters is in that hilarious outfit for the whole ep!!!
Yes, at first I was happy to be learning how to read. It seemed exciting and magical, but then I read this: Atlas Shrugged, by Ayn Rand. I read every last word of this garbage, and because of this piece of sh*t, I am never reading again
Wishful_Thinking

Postby Wishful_Thinking » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:12 pm

Dialogue, for one thing. How is he supposed to enhance what's going on in the episode if us viewers can't understand anything he says?
Kenny was mainly created to complete the "group of four" and to give the audience a laugh with his running gag. Now that bit is stale and his purpose seems used up.

Why don't you tell me what he can offer?
deano1985

Postby deano1985 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:22 pm

Who remembers cartmen dressing up as britney spears and dancing with a timberlake cut out on the awesom-o episode?
BRMBug

Postby BRMBug » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:33 pm

I do, but I don't think that will play into this episode.
When I first saw it, that picture of Butters and Cartman started to make me insane. Then I remembered the Paris Hilton episode, and it makde me wonder if Britney wants Butters too, and dresses him up in a costume too.
Cartman's there with a camera though, so that's probably not the case.
Infusions

Postby Infusions » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:34 pm

Butters in that outfit.

That has to be the absolute best design the artists have ever made for one of their characters.

The best.
What's the difference between a 7-11 and a smurf?

A 7-11 is a 24-hour convenience store and a smurf is a small blue fictional cartoon character.
iluvkenny35

Postby iluvkenny35 » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:36 pm

briney spears!? :D finally! this is what i've been waiting for! ...the north pole.... random, BUT THAT'S MAKES IT ALL THE MORE AWESOME!!! 8D
i wonder what cartman is doing dressing butters up as a squirrel... is he trying to make money AGAIN?? reminds me of when he was dressed up as a bear by paris hilton xDDD
I like to play red rocket with Kenny because he's just the cutest thing ever!!! <3
polkadotjewel

Postby polkadotjewel » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:43 pm

And now I'm wondering what Cartman is up to, putting Butters in that squirrel outfit...

Eh, like some other people, I was hoping it would be an episode with all four of the boys, but Kyle and Stan is okay. I would actually love to see Cartman (and one of the other boys) go with Britney...

Eh, this episode could be good or bad. I'm still wondering what she'll do in the North Pole.
Nerys

Postby Nerys » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:54 pm

"Leave Britney aloneeeee!!!"
:D (god...I wish they ripped on chris Crocker's video, too... like having Cartman crying and yelling, screaming "leave britney alone"...that'd be hilarious :P )

Britney is a bit of a cliché, so they'll definitely come up with something really unexpected...
Delilah

Postby Delilah » Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:01 pm

Wishful_Thinking wrote:

Dialogue, for one thing. How is he supposed to enhance what's going on in the episode if us viewers can't understand anything he says?
Kenny was mainly created to complete the "group of four" and to give the audience a laugh with his running gag. Now that bit is stale and his purpose seems used up.

I agree with you, it does seem like that although Kenny can be a nice character, he doesn't add much, if anything, to the episode. I don't want Matt and Trey to completely get rid of him again, but I think that that he works better as a side character than a main one.

Return to “Spoilers/New Episode Discussion”